Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 04-03-2010, 09:44 PM

KILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the club
The Beatles

Is there anyone who's a fan or knows a bit about the Beatles i need to find there top 10 selling songs for my son's homework so any help would be much appreciated. Regards
Old 04-03-2010, 09:45 PM

Little Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittle Matt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
PM Beatleboy. He was Ringo's jockstrap during the 60s or something.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Hitman

Cartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
this should help.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 04-03-2010, 09:52 PM

KILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the clubKILROY would interact with the fans were they to buy the club
Many Thanks
Old 04-03-2010, 09:53 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Google not working for you?

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 04-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Hitman

Cartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILROY
Many Thanks
you're welcome.

great homework by the way

my daughter was stuck with science tonight
Old 05-03-2010, 06:42 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
I hope your son concludes his home work with some sort of statement along the lines of "A boy ban who got lucky, the only two members of which died early, leaving the two surviving dimwits to live off of their deceased colleagues reputations. The musical equivalent of The Emporers new clothes".

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 05-03-2010, 07:03 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I hope your son concludes his home work with some sort of statement along the lines of "A boy ban who got lucky, the only two members of which died early, leaving the two surviving dimwits to live off of their deceased colleagues reputations. The musical equivalent of The Emporers new clothes".
Not a big fan then?
Old 05-03-2010, 07:07 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Can you tell?

Old 05-03-2010, 07:10 AM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
I confess that I had not heard of the 'Beatles' - but I was able to find a little bit about them by using Google. It seems that they were a beat combo who had some success in the 1960's and early 1970's. I have downloaded a couple of their tunes, and they were quite good!
Old 05-03-2010, 07:15 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I confess that I had not heard of the 'Beatles' - but I was able to find a little bit about them by using Google. It seems that they were a beat combo who had some success in the 1960's and early 1970's. I have downloaded a couple of their tunes, and they were quite good!
But everyone knows you're stupid.

Old 05-03-2010, 08:22 AM

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Surely not everyone?
Old 05-03-2010, 08:23 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Well, you did get sacked from Lanfranc. Even I could teach there!
Old 05-03-2010, 08:25 AM

I didn't get sacked - I was offered a move to John Newnham after I had been stabbed in the leg by a young girl (with a protractor).
Old 05-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle
I fear that you and cultural history are strangers and will never meet.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
Quote:
I didn't get sacked - I was offered a move to John Newnham after I had been stabbed in the leg by a young girl (with a protractor).
Well that was your own stupid fault. Everyone knows that you should never set foot in Lanfranc without a full set of body armour and a can of mace.

... but back to the 'Beatles'. Has anyone heard of 'Twist and Shout'? It's a jolly little tune, with quite a bit of shouting, but some decent harmonies. I am surprised that this band are not better known.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:27 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
... but back to the 'Beatles'. Has anyone heard of 'Twist and Shout'? It's a jolly little tune, with quite a bit of shouting, but some decent harmonies. I am surprised that this band are not better known.
They won't get anywhere with that drummer, they should sack him now if they want to be successful.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:29 AM

Actually, I believe that Richard, the drummer, was a replacement for a bloke called Peter! Why don't you like him? Surely a drummer isn't that important.
Old 05-03-2010, 08:30 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Quote:
Actually, I believe that Richard, the drummer, was a replacement for a bloke called Peter! Why don't you like him? Surely a drummer isn't that important.
He looks a bit creepy, like the kind of bloke who REALLY REALLY wants to work with children.....