Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 23-07-2010, 10:11 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Old 23-07-2010, 11:53 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
I have never met Maz
Really. Even I have met him twice. I thought you may have met him at one of those City drinks, the one where Klinx complained later of his clothes stinking of smoke.
Old 23-07-2010, 11:55 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by milky87
Pete, I really wouldn't let a people on this site get to you. This site is full of twats
No one gets to me Milks. Just a curious thing to say in a neg rep. I know that Dave can be a bit rude in his posts sometimes, but this suggested more.

I am a weird one, but no more or less than most on here. A sad one, I doubt it. I am certainly less sad than I would have been 7 or 8 years back.
Old 23-07-2010, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodstoneEagle
not very nice
I think Dave was joking.
Old 24-07-2010, 04:35 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Wow, what an odd thread.

If Peter really wanted to know what I meant, he had only to ask. It's barely a complex explanation.

But Peter being Peter had to do things the sneaky way. What Peter really wanted to do was have a little cry about getting some neg rep, and get his own shots in, (albeit from the safety of a rarely-used forum).

I would have thought when he embarrassed himself so much yesterday, (his grovellin' self-abasin' backtrackin' apology to Barbara was enough to make a chap wince), he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).

And I apologise to Dave for bringing him into this ; the same point could have been made without that reference.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-07-2010, 04:38 PM
XXVII

RUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRUSSELL came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Awesome!
Old 24-07-2010, 04:38 PM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy
*** is a ***.
Short people got nobody
Short people got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs

That stand so low
You got to pick em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That go beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
Don't want no short people
'Round here

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 24-07-2010, 10:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
Wow, what an odd thread.

If Peter really wanted to know what I meant, he had only to ask. It's barely a complex explanation.

But Peter being Peter had to do things the sneaky way. What Peter really wanted to do was have a little cry about getting some neg rep, and get his own shots in, (albeit from the safety of a rarely-used forum).

I would have thought when he embarrassed himself so much yesterday, (his grovellin' self-abasin' backtrackin' apology to Barbara was enough to make a chap wince), he would have had the wisdom to shut up today, but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).

And I apologise to Dave for bringing him into this ; the same point could have been made without that reference.

This is pure GOLD.

You were shown up something rotten on that thread. By many people, too.

I posted this thread in the appropriate forum.

I apologised to Barbara because she is a very nice person and I shouldn't have brought her into our row.

I am somewhat offended by this: 'but the bottle is a cruel mistress, (not for nothing is this man in Chile, if you get what I mean).' If I read you correctly you are saying that I am an alcoholic. But what you mean by me being in Chile I don't know. Would you like to explain this point to me?

I think your post is downright nasty, very personal, and worthy of an offficial complaint to the Mods TBH. But for years that has been your posting style. I can't say I am surprised, but you constantly disappoint. Is this a persona that you bring to the internet or are you like this in real life? No wonder others find you strange and have no interest in meeting you.
Old 24-07-2010, 10:26 PM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seems I'm not the only one who holds Maz in such high esteem
Old 24-07-2010, 10:50 PM

Syph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSyph1979 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Why anyone leaves negative rep at all is a mystery to me. Petty.
Old 25-07-2010, 07:55 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Syph1979
Why anyone leaves negative rep at all is a mystery to me. Petty.
When their pride has been hurt?

But I agree.
Old 25-07-2010, 09:31 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxoneagle
Seems I'm not the only one who holds Maz in such high esteem
No, it's true.

You are in good company with Peter.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 09:32 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH
I posted this thread in the appropriate forum.
you.
Perhaps a Mod could advise you what "User Help & Suggestions" is about.

I don't think it's to enquire about other posters.

hth

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Official Sponsor - oh :(

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
I received some neg rep the other day for a post I made in June 2005.

No comment or anything - so I'm not really sure what that was all about.
Old 25-07-2010, 10:10 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbara4003
I received some neg rep the other day for a post I made in June 2005.

No comment or anything - so I'm not really sure what that was all about.
Are tortoises allowed on this site?
Old 25-07-2010, 10:35 AM

Barbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is hereBarbara4003 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling
Are tortoises allowed on this site?
I don't get that

It was from someone who I know doesn't care too much for me, but why he felt the need to go back to 2005 and really don't know.
Old 25-07-2010, 10:44 AM
Semper Idem

Quote:
I don't get that
That's a bit slow of you.

hint...

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 25-07-2010, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz
That's a bit slow of you.

hint...
Ah right.

Tortoise being slow and all that.

I may have got it had he said snail. All I could think of using tortoise was a house, for some reason, and I couldn't see the relevance of a house with my post of 2005.
Old 25-07-2010, 10:53 AM
Fresh Vince of Hilaire

Psychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is herePsychokiller Sam the man is here
I'm a misogynist because I said 'minge'
Old 25-07-2010, 11:56 AM

Quote:
Ah right.

Tortoise being slow and all that.

I may have got it had he said snail. All I could think of using tortoise was a house, for some reason, and I couldn't see the relevance of a house with my post of 2005.
I did not say snail as they leave a trail and therefore you would have been able to work out why you had got a neg rep