Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 09-05-2011, 05:40 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No way you can get it back to my knowledge sorry .
Old 19-05-2011, 10:02 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens
Old 19-05-2011, 10:31 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
this games amazing, just been playing it
Old 05-06-2011, 07:45 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What texture packs are people using?

I am currently using To view the link you have to Register or Login and it's pretty good!
Old 06-06-2011, 06:15 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Confirmed for Xbox 360 (exclusive) at E3 just now, with support for Kinect. Interesting...
Old 13-07-2011, 11:18 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My name is Dan and I am a Minecraft addict.

Only got this two days ago, having never played it before and was very scepticle (as it looked crap and thought it was a massive geekfest)...

Turns out I love the graphics and I'm a massive geek. My world 'SE25' is coming along nicely. Got killed last night on the way back from a dig with my diamond pick and sword. Gutted. My only problem is that the game does crash about every 20-30 mins.

Does anyone know if it it a memory heavy game (I have 2gb) or if it's graphics card heavy? I can't imagine it is, but you never know.

Thanks

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 13-07-2011, 11:21 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT
My name is Dan and I am a Minecraft addict.

Only got this two days ago, having never played it before and was very scepticle (as it looked crap and thought it was a massive geekfest)...

Turns out I love the graphics and I'm a massive geek. My world 'SE25' is coming along nicely. Got killed last night on the way back from a dig with my diamond pick and sword. Gutted. My only problem is that the game does crash about every 20-30 mins.

Does anyone know if it it a memory heavy game (I have 2gb) or if it's graphics card heavy? I can't imagine it is, but you never know.

Thanks
Dying is lame, especially when you are first starting out or don't use any mods.

I don't think it is too memory heavy or gfx heavy, it depends on what you have the graphical settings to and if you are using an HD texture pack, but with default you should be fine .
Old 13-07-2011, 11:22 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also stick up some pics of SE25 . I'm in the middle of building an ice-rink as I got bored.
Old 14-07-2011, 11:46 AM
Exiled in the North

CPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC_R_GREAT : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Seemed to have sorted the crashing out...turned off 'Fancy' graphics...

Also my house has become an island castle with a 'Crystal Palace' replica on top made of glass. Next job is an effective moat and i'm happy. How do I post pics of it? Print screen?

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 17-07-2011, 11:13 PM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC_R_GREAT
Seemed to have sorted the crashing out...turned off 'Fancy' graphics...

Also my house has become an island castle with a 'Crystal Palace' replica on top made of glass. Next job is an effective moat and i'm happy. How do I post pics of it? Print screen?
F2 is the in-game screenshot.
Old 17-07-2011, 11:18 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
The server i go on did this.

Old 17-07-2011, 11:25 PM
So then I says to Mabel

I saw that, was mighty impressive. What's the IP?
Old 17-07-2011, 11:28 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle
I saw that, was mighty impressive. What's the IP?
They have stopped accepting people on the server. But if they start accepting people i will let you know. We did the Hoover Dam last night and the video will be on Youtube when Youtube fix the view count bug.
Old 18-07-2011, 02:31 PM

TBH it dosnt look great in the video but when you are in game it looks superb.

Old 20-07-2011, 03:36 AM
Sad Moon Risin'

Location: 3951 miles (6358 km) (3433 nautical miles) from Selhurst
jlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejlmatthews : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ha. I subscribe to that channel on YouTube.

On another note... I lost another ******* world file. I honestly don't know what I'm doing wrong. Happened 3 times now. So frustrating. I had just finished a massive build I was quite proud of.
"It hurts us here," Jose Luis Luviano, a fan in Mexico City, said as he punched his chest. Tears melted the Mexican flags painted on his cheeks. "There has to be an end to this disgrace where (Americans) treat us like rats and idiots."
-WC 2002 US 2 - 0 Mexico

Facebook
Old 20-07-2011, 06:41 AM
Exiled in the North

Some people build some seriously impressive things. Don't think I'll be posting pictures of my frankly pissy little house compared to those.

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 22-07-2011, 01:23 AM

Screen shot from our live map.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is our latest timelapse. (Will be on youtube this weekend) Not our best.

Old 22-08-2011, 03:09 PM
Exiled in the North

Recognise this place

Half done...
Attached Images
File Type: png 2011-08-22_14.30.42.png (254.7 KB, 42 views)

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 15-09-2011, 08:15 AM
Exiled in the North

Anyone still playing this?

1.8 update out yesterday...1.9 coming soon.

Xbox - FlatDan3
Old 19-09-2011, 03:48 PM
Till Lindeman

Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.Mong! has a strange feeling of absolute harmony. It's a perfect moment.
I've just started playing this because of this thread. Seems pretty good but so much to learn. Been caught out a few times by how quickly day turns into night!
Sonisphere 31/07/10

http://www.rammstein.com

Xbox 360 gamertag: Mabbages