Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 26-05-2012, 09:32 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Remember when he got 'pelted' (not quite but anyway...) with Mars Bars from the Stanley Stephenson and picked one up and eat it? Didn't he score a free kick against Nigel Martyn when none of our team were ready?
Old 26-05-2012, 09:37 PM
Banned by Moderators

the kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Landthe kooch is dancing like John the Baptist, telling me you're gonna take me to the Promised Land
Quote:
Originally Posted by stinky
Look at me, look at me
Old 26-05-2012, 09:47 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Remember when he got 'pelted' (not quite but anyway...) with Mars Bars from the Stanley Stephenson and picked one up and eat it? Didn't he score a free kick against Nigel Martyn when none of our team were ready?
Google is not helping me out here.
Old 26-05-2012, 09:50 PM

noggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minenoggin the nog : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He may look old and haggard but there is not a man under fifty who has seen a better player for England or at selhurst, if they say they have they were/are blinkered.
He was a genius who makes gerrard and lampard curry. Bowles robson look like part timers even Thomas and grey
Old 26-05-2012, 09:51 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Christ he looks like he'sin his 70's!

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 26-05-2012, 09:57 PM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I've just seen the Umbro advertisement on ITV featuring Paul Gascoigne. My God, the bloke must be in his early 40's but he looks and sounds as if he is in his 90's. Did drink and drugs do this much damage?

Whatever you might think of the man, he was a brilliant and charismatic player, capable of moments of genius, as well and madness.

If anyone is thinking of becoming an alcoholic, please look at this first!

Who thinks about becoming an alcoholic?
Old 26-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Woah Woah Woah

gilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is heregilesy14 Sam the man is here
Being a bit picky - what he says in the interview isn't right. Tony Adams was captain for Euro 96, not Shearer. I believe Shearer was skipper for France 98 & Euro 2000. Sorry for being pedantic.

Oh & he does look awful. He resembles a 90 year olds scrotum. A sad, sad sight.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:32 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Didn't he score a free kick against Nigel Martyn when none of our team were ready?
He did. It was at our end as well i'm sure. That was the post World Cup 1990 shiny Spurs side. Full of wankers.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:40 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sad to see him the way he is,most definitely the best opposition player i ever saw at Filbert Street.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:40 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice
He did. It was at our end as well i'm sure. That was the post World Cup 1990 shiny Spurs side. Full of wankers.
Yeah I think the cheaty free kick was at White Hart Lane, but we did get a sound beating from a Gazza inspired Spurs at Selhurst early on in Nigel's reign. There were murmurings at the time that Sir Steve may have dropped a bollock in paying so much for Nigel, as he did make some blunders early on.......
Old 26-05-2012, 10:42 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1
Sad to see him the way he is,most definitely the best opposition player i ever saw at Filbert Street.
You must have missed George Wood?
Old 26-05-2012, 10:45 PM

leicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleicester1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did'nt George Wood play in goal/
Old 26-05-2012, 10:48 PM
'or 0=0'

The Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Omen came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Wish some of the players now days would show the passion that he had playing for his country
Old 26-05-2012, 10:49 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by leicester1
Did'nt George Wood play in goal/
Most of the time, except against Leicester when he decided to play creative mdfielder..... for Leicester.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Benevolence personified

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Omen
Wish some of the players now days would show the passion that he had playing for his country
It's an odd one. You always got the impression he'd cut off his own balls to play for England, but didn't look after himself at all for his clubs. Mate of mine worked in a Knightsbridge hotel when Gascoigne played for Lazio. The team were at the hotel for some reason, Gascoigne hammered all the time and with 'purchased female company' & drugs everywhere etc. So he said.
Old 26-05-2012, 10:56 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes. In a game at white hart lane
Old 26-05-2012, 11:13 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro
It's an odd one. You always got the impression he'd cut off his own balls to play for England, but didn't look after himself at all for his clubs. Mate of mine worked in a Knightsbridge hotel when Gascoigne played for Lazio. The team were at the hotel for some reason, Gascoigne hammered all the time and with 'purchased female company' & drugs everywhere etc. So he said.
I can believe that. I think i see Gascoigne the same way i see Ian Botham. Both of them will get dewy-eyed about playing for their country - and both have every right to be proud of what they did - but they both could have done a fvck of a lot better and the reason they didn't was because they were pissed most of the time.
Old 26-05-2012, 11:28 PM
Legal Imbecile and BBS Prophet of Doom (Semi-Retired)

James Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is hereJames Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Man
Who thinks about becoming an alcoholic?
I was being ironic you mugwump.
Old 27-05-2012, 12:10 AM
Eating Organic Thistles

saul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesaul1664 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Needs to get on the Calogen. Yeah, it was a blatant cheating thing for their goal, not ready is an understatement, still our equaliser was disputed as well, Brighty I think fouling in the build up. Outplayed them all ends up if I remember.
"Thank you, Rabbit. And if anyone says in a Loud Voice 'Bother, it's Eeyore,' I can drop out again."

http://nightmaresinadamagedbrain.wordpress.com
http://saulisshootingforthemoon.wordpress.com
Old 27-05-2012, 01:25 AM
thanks for coming

laggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaggin came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
89/90 season. there was a fight in the 2nd half. instigated by gazza and andy gray. mark dennis got heavily involved