Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-05-2012, 03:57 AM
Banned by Moderators

PalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalaceBhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1664
Needs to get on the Calogen. Yeah, it was a blatant cheating thing for their goal, not ready is an understatement, still our equaliser was disputed as well, Brighty I think fouling in the build up. Outplayed them all ends up if I remember.
Wasn't that the game where Palace and Spurs were both still unbeaten? Geoff Thomas tapped in the equaliser after Brighty squared it. Remember the epic celebration to this day. Who's stupid idea was it to get rid of terracing?
Old 27-05-2012, 05:14 AM

Ridcully has disabled reputation
Noone thinks of becoming an alcoholic.

Horrible advert. Gascogne was a precocious talent manipulated by the media. It's great to see him alive but manipulated once again to sell shirts. What a waste of a talent.

Everything that is wrong with current football economics and stardom. Noone can blame these kids for picking up a kings ransom but given the money with no help and that fragile mind and this advert is nothing more than a modern day Victorian circus freak show.
Old 27-05-2012, 07:32 AM

JFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJFIVienna : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I will never forgive Hoddle for dropping him before the 98 world cup.

Only a few months before Gascogne was magnificent in Rome when we needed to draw to qualify. One of the most hostile environments i have been to following England, but gazza thrived on it and was the only England player who wanted the ball. He must have used up 20 mins of the clock himself to get the 0 - 0 result we needed.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:05 AM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
I was being ironic you mugwump.
No you wasn't.
Old 27-05-2012, 05:14 PM

NYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNYEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gazza's goal against Scotland at Euro 96 is still one that I remember fondly.

On form, he was one of the best.
Old 27-05-2012, 07:52 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JFIVienna
I will never forgive Hoddle for dropping him before the 98 world cup.

Only a few months before Gascogne was magnificent in Rome when we needed to draw to qualify. One of the most hostile environments i have been to following England, but gazza thrived on it and was the only England player who wanted the ball. He must have used up 20 mins of the clock himself to get the 0 - 0 result we needed.
Was a shocking descision from Hoddle. Gazza still had the quality and england weren't exactly blessed with creative midfielders

Was also a big character to lose in the England dressing room.

That decision sent Gazza over the edge, if i remember rightly he flipped in his hotel room and was inconsolable for days. No one could talk him down.

No doubt he hit the bottle harder than ever after that.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:23 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Location: We're the Sweeney son, and we haven't had any dinner
Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by James
Whatever you might think of the man, he was a....
...thick wife-beating Geordie. Being good at football doesn't and never will alter that.
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
Speech in Houses of Parliament
30th October 1990
Old 27-05-2012, 08:26 PM
SHUT IT SLAG

Jack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJack Regan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I only watched about 30 seconds of that video before I got bored. Can anyone tell me, did he mention any of the following:

- Venners
- Wor demons
- Gary Mabbut
- the football ruddy family
The president of the Commission Mr. Delors said at press conference the other day that he wanted the European Parliament to be the democratic body of the community, he wanted the Commission to be the Executive and he wanted the Council of Ministers to be the Senate.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 27-05-2012, 08:40 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78
Was a shocking descision from Hoddle. Gazza still had the quality and england weren't exactly blessed with creative midfielders

Was also a big character to lose in the England dressing room.

That decision sent Gazza over the edge, if i remember rightly he flipped in his hotel room and was inconsolable for days. No one could talk him down.

No doubt he hit the bottle harder than ever after that.
Hoddle dissappointed me as a manager - you would have thought the way he was treated as a player, he would have built teams around the genius's like Gazza or Le tiss.... but no.
Old 27-05-2012, 08:47 PM

eaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is hereeaglejez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Remember when he got 'pelted' (not quite but anyway...) with Mars Bars from the Stanley Stephenson and picked one up and eat it? Didn't he score a free kick against Nigel Martyn when none of our team were ready?

away at Spurs. I was there
Old 27-05-2012, 08:54 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Well I must have been there as I remember it - cheating wife beating bastard.
Old 29-05-2012, 06:19 AM
SHUT IT SLAG

The bloke has got nothing new to say. It's like the clock stopped in 1990.

Why doesn't he talk about the time he broke his wifes fingers?

Bastard.

No. No. No.

Margaret Thatcher
30th October 1990
Old 29-05-2012, 06:51 AM
Le Bon Homme

The Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocalsThe Good Man has got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan
The bloke has got nothing new to say. It's like the clock stopped in 1990.

Why doesn't he talk about the time he broke his wifes fingers?

Bastard.
That wouldn't sell many England shirts.
Old 29-05-2012, 07:49 AM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I remember when he came onto the scene and the Sun had a big front headline from George Best saying "Don't end up like me, Gazza" and the next day the headline was Gazza's reply saying "I won't end up like George" .....
Old 29-05-2012, 08:16 AM

Gladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGladys Allover : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice
I can believe that. I think i see Gascoigne the same way i see Ian Botham. Both of them will get dewy-eyed about playing for their country - and both have every right to be proud of what they did - but they both could have done a fvck of a lot better and the reason they didn't was because they were pissed most of the time.
Both so talented and held up as iconic sportsmen in their own fields, pretty much down to a couple of outstanding performances. They showed yesterday that Tim Bresnan has much better batting and bowling averages than Botham and Flintoff, another iconic player.

Stats tell one story but the passion to play for your country and perform on the biggest stage is another entirely. One of nature's clever yet frustrating traits, intertwining huge talent most of us can only dream of with inability to avoid temptation.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:24 AM

Palace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalace Rebel : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Old 29-05-2012, 04:10 PM
ár lá

Chocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is hereChocky Sam the man is here
His hour long interview with Piers Morgan a few months ago was riveting. he's totally clean now but the damage was done. He also talked about kicking the shite out of his missus. Four bottles of whisky a day. 70mg of valium for breakfast. And what he took before an Everton game explained here, bloody hell.

Who opened their lunch?
Old 29-05-2012, 04:18 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Perhaps he could take his ex wife fishing with some chicken and lager to try and patch things up.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:26 PM

Pookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningPookas would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Regan
The bloke has got nothing new to say. .
"I only watched about 30 seconds of that video before I got bored. Can anyone tell me, did he mention any of the following" Jack Regan.

Last edited by Pookas; 29-05-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 29-05-2012, 04:29 PM

cupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcupid stunt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And England shirt wise, is it just me that thinks they are tacky and cheap looking? Perhaps it`s because it`s the main uniform of the sports direct brigade, and the general people you see wearing them. Couldn`t wear one.