Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 19-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Today there was a kid aged about 4 or 5 in the new shirt in my local supermarket in leafy Surrey.

I pointed him out to my wife as it was a refreshing thing when you normally normally only see a bunch of Chelsea or wankers shirts.

I was wearing my Palace training shorts with the badge on the leg so I pointed that out and called out "Eagles" to him.

I got a worried "stranger danger" look from him in response.

His mum smiled anyway.

“Man Points To Penis In Supermarket” tomorrow’s newspaper headline ...
Old 19-09-2019, 09:41 PM

GorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is hereGorBlimey Sam the man is here
I wish my penis was long enough to end where the Palace badge is on the shorts!!
Old 08-10-2019, 05:27 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not a shirt but a towel spotted on a sunbed at my hotel in Costa Adeje. Nice to see no Spammers or Manu tops about for some funny reason....
Old 08-10-2019, 06:04 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
Not a shirt but a towel spotted on a sunbed at my hotel in Costa Adeje. Nice to see no Spammers or Manu tops about for some funny reason....
I saw a guy with a Palace neck cushion at Victoria Friday.
Old 10-10-2019, 11:10 AM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Met a couple of Palace fans whilst sat outside a bar in Vejer in Andalucia. Had a nice chat.
Old 10-10-2019, 06:52 PM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
I run a girls football team over here in Essex and there is a girl of about 9 who plays for one of the younger teams who wears the full palace away kit..
Then on Sunday at our home game a bloke walked past with a red Palace jacket on, we shared a joke about the unhappy hammers😉
Old 10-10-2019, 06:56 PM

la barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minela barrosa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Nice town,15 mins down the road from me.
Old 10-11-2019, 09:05 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Two recently: one of the refs where I play 5-a-side (Power league Shoreditch) had a Palace tracksuit last week.
A young lad called Jesse at Sushimania in Whetstone at lunchtime today had a Palace shirt on, but left before I had a chance to compliment him.