Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Lad View Post
Yes, you need propylene glycol (food grade), cannabis honey oil or similar, a glass dripper bottle, and a refillable e-cig with cartridges.

heat the glass bottle, add some p.g. (about 10ml) and allow to warm for a minute, then add some some oil (about 2 grams, depending on how strong you want it) and shake the bottle vigorously until mixed. remove the top of a nicotine cartridge, empty contents and add some of your mixture, put into e-cig and enjoy.
That is awesome. I will investigate further but this sounds like a great starting place. Cheers.
Old 27-08-2013, 01:51 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Hmm all very interesting, I'm a pretty light smoker, couple a day but find it almost impossible to not smoke anything, I use nicotine gum a bit, I think its pretty simple equation in that a piece of gum has got to be better then a fag, so its a step in the right direction.

Cannabis honey oil!? is that legal? I don't care just wonder where you'd get it from? and does it get you stoned or does it just taste/smell like weed?
Old 27-08-2013, 02:01 PM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Thing you want a standard vaporiser for that kind of action b_e

I'm fed up with smoking, I only ever do it when i'm down the pub (once or twice a week) or walking from the Pawsons to my seat in the Holmesdale. But i've now been doing it for half my life and a line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Which one's are good? I normally smoke B&H lights and if I smoke outside of alcohol I normally get a nasty headrush, so I don't want anything that's an E version of a Rothmans or a Marlboro Red
get some nicolites - you can choose low, medium or high strength
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 27-08-2013, 03:48 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
cheers, i'll look into these
Old 27-08-2013, 04:50 PM

CPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post

Cannabis honey oil!? is that legal? I don't care just wonder where you'd get it from? and does it get you stoned or does it just taste/smell like weed?

No, its not legal unfortunately.To view the link you have to Register or Login You'll probably have to make it yourself using bud/leaf and some butane gas as not many people sell it. The taste depends on what you use to extract the oil from, if you use commercial weed it will taste like commercial weed, if you use skunk it will taste like skunk. Annd yes, it gets you very stoned, its like concentrated THC.

Last edited by CPFC Lad; 27-08-2013 at 04:53 PM.
Old 27-08-2013, 08:46 PM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
I've heard that whilst it gets you very wrecked its an absolute bloody nightmare to skin up with
Old 27-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Cunning Linguist

Location: Casually Counting Copious Coconuts Calmly in the Cook Islands...
BringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineBringBackSasa : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Yes, you need propylene glycol (food grade), cannabis honey oil or similar, a glass dripper bottle, and a refillable e-cig with cartridges.
Will rohypnol suffice? I could do with a good vape.
Old 27-08-2013, 11:26 PM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDawg View Post
Sorry Maz, can't agree as it's worked for me so far.

Haven't had a real one since March, haven't has an e-puff since June. I've tried numerous ways to give up over 10 years. This is by far an away the best method I have ever tried. The only time I use the e-fag now is if I'm pissed as it prevents me buying a packet of real ones.

NB nicotine is pretty toxic in its own right so it's as good not to go mad on this. However it doesn't hang around in your body as long as the other two odd thousand nnastry chemicals in tobacco.
This.

Not had a real one for nearly 16weeks not used my e-light other than when drinking for 5 weeks.

Tried gum, patches and every other substitute but the e-lite was by far and away the only thing that replicated smoking. Then having one or two puffs instead of a whole cigarette when a craving kicked in meant I rapidly reduced the amount I was smoking/inhaling.

Would strongly recommend from my own experience.
Old 27-08-2013, 11:44 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well I started vaping and so far so good I don't really miss the cigs think it's because you still get to have a draw on something. I tried patches etc..... didn't work for me but this vaping is really good. I ordered my starter kit from To view the link you have to Register or Login great deal seem to be the cheapest our there free postage and arrived in 2 days. Smokers give it a go if you want to quit tobacco and all the toxins it costs 3 packs of fags and my kits well paid for it's self already

Last edited by baldeagle68; 27-08-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 27-08-2013, 11:46 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
No, its not legal unfortunately.To view the link you have to Register or Login You'll probably have to make it yourself using bud/leaf and some butane gas as not many people sell it. The taste depends on what you use to extract the oil from, if you use commercial weed it will taste like commercial weed, if you use skunk it will taste like skunk. Annd yes, it gets you very stoned, its like concentrated THC.
I can probably access hash oil.....will that do? I had been led to understand that it was too 'thick' to work.
Old 28-08-2013, 01:52 AM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by baldeagle68 View Post
Well I started vaping and so far so good I don't really miss the cigs think it's because you still get to have a draw on something. I tried patches etc..... didn't work for me but this vaping is really good. I ordered my starter kit from To view the link you have to Register or Login great deal seem to be the cheapest our there free postage and arrived in 2 days. Smokers give it a go if you want to quit tobacco and all the toxins it costs 3 packs of fags and my kits well paid for it's self already
Had a look at the starter kit and am a bit confused. Does it come with the actual cigarette bit? Do you have to buy liquid separately?
Old 28-08-2013, 03:26 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
I was on a plane about a year ago and a woman in front of me started puffing on one, and the flight attendants told her not to pretty darn quick.

Not sure what my point is... just making an observation I guess.
Old 28-08-2013, 06:23 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Foolish of her. Airlines don't like them.

But since the vapour disappears and there is no odour it is very easy to use them in secretin a plane.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 28-08-2013, 08:58 AM
Irish blood English Heart

OscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOscillateWildly : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Foolish of her. Airlines don't like them.

But since the vapour disappears and there is no odour it is very easy to use them in secretin a plane.
That's one of the best things about them; you can use them in cinemas, theatres anywhere really and no one will know. If you hold the vapour in long enough it disappears anyway.
“You ever noticed how people who believe in Creationism look really unevolved? You ever noticed that? Eyes real close together, eyebrow ridges, big furry hands and feet. "I believe God created me in one day" Yeah, looks like He rushed it.”

Amid concrete and clay, and general decay, nature must still find a way...
Old 28-08-2013, 11:25 PM
Our day will come Again!

baldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbaldeagle68 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
Had a look at the starter kit and am a bit confused. Does it come with the actual cigarette bit? Do you have to buy liquid separately?
The starter kit comes with everything you need all you need to do is pick your liquid flavour and strength and off you go. To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 29-08-2013, 01:44 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Foolish of her.
She was acting strange all around - including trying to sit upside down, and on her head.

She had the nerve to say to me as we were getting off, "Do you ever smile?"

I replied that I did grin when she kept falling off her seat when trying to stand on her head!

Back on subject... It's it bit like drinking non-alcohol beer - people are not sure quite how to react to it.
Old 31-08-2013, 09:28 AM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Have bought Nicolites. Will just finish off my pack and then get going on them.
Old 20-02-2016, 08:57 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
I'm in crisis. I bought Mrs Skint a couple of vaping device's to ween her off the fags but now I'm using them. It does stop me mainlining crisps though.

Help!

Last edited by Skintagain; 20-02-2016 at 09:06 PM.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:01 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Not had a ciggie since 10th of November. From 50 a day to nothing. Health was the main reason.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:06 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Not had a ciggie since 10th of November. From 50 a day to nothing. Health was the main reason.
Will power or Champix?