Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 20-02-2016, 09:15 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Believe it or not, will power. Coughing up blood for over a week helped.

The extra money is nice too.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 20-02-2016, 09:55 PM

richdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrichdeniro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I haven't had a cigarette since September since starting using one of these however I am using it more than I would smoke cigarettes.

I feel more wheezy than I ever did before and wake up in the mornings with my lungs feeling heavier/more asthmatic I guess. I also seem to be a lot more out of breath at the gym or after some form of exercise.

I switched from the Blu liquids to Apollo which improved it marginally although not much.

Anyone else have similar?
Old 20-02-2016, 09:55 PM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Believe it or not, will power. Coughing up blood for over a week helped.

The extra money is nice too.
did you go to the doctor about the blood? If not, and without being alarmist, you should
Old 20-02-2016, 10:27 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Not had a ciggie since 10th of November. From 50 a day to nothing.
That's amazing, mate. Very proud of you.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:48 AM
Banned by Moderators

breagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbreagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
waste of time and money just make you crave the real thing tbh
Old 21-02-2016, 10:55 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
They certainly don't make me crave the real thing. Not smoked a fag for nearly 3 years and never been tempted really. Wonderful things but very addictive and I consume far more nicotine than I did being a smoker. Highly recommended them.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:05 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
I was a 40 a day smoker and quit in the first week of Jan.

Decided against using an E-cig as IMO it keeps the habit of dragging on something going, which I feel after various failed attempts to quit, is as hard to deal with and conquer, perhaps harder than actually dealing with the nicotine craving.

I have used lozengers instead, and now am down to 2 to 3 a day of them at the most.

I have no idea why so far I have found it very easy compared with failed attempts in the past, but if I was to guess I would say the following;

1. I have not obsessed about the fact I have given up, I have simply got on with it with minimal fuss.
2. If I have a desire to have a cigarette, I do not shy away from the thought, but actually imagine smoking one, and the pleasure it used to give me. I however build into the mental picture my coughing and a tenner on a table disappearing in front of eyes.
Old 21-02-2016, 04:07 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by breagle View Post
did you go to the doctor about the blood? If not, and without being alarmist, you should
They put me on the strongest anti biotics made. Also a cough mixture/expectorant. I was producing terrible things from my lungs. I am still short of breath when walking, but getting better by the day. I am 12e a day better off, or as I call it, pacheran money.

Old 21-02-2016, 04:10 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil the Eagle View Post
That's amazing, mate. Very proud of you.
Cheers mate. Mitch gave up a week later.

Get your saggy arse out here end of the footy season.

Old 21-02-2016, 06:12 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
They put me on the strongest anti biotics made. Also a cough mixture/expectorant. I was producing terrible things from my lungs. I am still short of breath when walking, but getting better by the day. I am 12e a day better off, or as I call it, pacheran money.
good, glad to hear that............. better a nasty chest infection than anything else....
Old 22-02-2016, 11:51 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
good, glad to hear that............. better a nasty chest infection than anything else....
Cheers, it was a worry.

Old 22-02-2016, 01:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Cheers, it was a worry.
would be, my mum coughed up blood and wasn't so lucky with diagnosis, has stage IV lung cancer. She gave up smoking a good few years before all that.

The damage in many cases is already done....... Surprising how many terminally ill lung (and other) cancer victims still smoke.

One I spoke to at Guys said it was the only thing he had left really. And he had lung cancer/throat cancer/bone cancer...

Another, a woman, had Stage IV ovarian cancer, leg amputated, and still smokes.

Just shows how addictive it really is (more so than heroin I believe) ... so well done all those who have quit

Last edited by breagle; 22-02-2016 at 01:58 PM.
Old 22-02-2016, 01:51 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
would be, my mum coughed up blood and wasn't so lucky with diagnosis, has stage IV lung cancer. She gave up smoking a good few years ago.

The damage in many cases is already done....... Surprising how many terminally ill lung (and other) cancer victims still smoke.

One I spoke to at Guys said it was the only thing he had left really. And he had lung cancer/throat cancer/bone cancer...

Another, a woman, had Stage IV ovarian cancer, leg amputated, and still smokes.

Just shows how addictive it really is (more so than heroin I believe) ... so well done all those who have quit
I knew an old dear who smoked like a docker from a young girl all her life til when she had cancer but had a lung removed in her late 50's, she gave up for a few years than all of a sudden started smoking again, how mad is that?
Old 22-02-2016, 02:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
I knew an old dear who smoked like a docker from a young girl all her life til when she had cancer but had a lung removed in her late 50's, she gave up for a few years than all of a sudden started smoking again, how mad is that?
It sounds crazy doesnt it ...... but having spoken to a fair number of seriously and terminally ill people it doesnt, now, surprise me. Though if I was down to one lung i'd like to think i;d do my best to save/keep it.
Old 22-02-2016, 09:47 PM
Chubby Chops balls drop

redandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is hereredandblue Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
I was a 40 a day smoker and quit in the first week of Jan.

Decided against using an E-cig as IMO it keeps the habit of dragging on something going, which I feel after various failed attempts to quit, is as hard to deal with and conquer, perhaps harder than actually dealing with the nicotine craving.

I have used lozengers instead, and now am down to 2 to 3 a day of them at the most.

I have no idea why so far I have found it very easy compared with failed attempts in the past, but if I was to guess I would say the following;

1. I have not obsessed about the fact I have given up, I have simply got on with it with minimal fuss.
2. If I have a desire to have a cigarette, I do not shy away from the thought, but actually imagine smoking one, and the pleasure it used to give me. I however build into the mental picture my coughing and a tenner on a table disappearing in front of eyes.
It's funny what works I gave up 15 years ago a mere 20 a day man in the week and 30 at the weekends, Marlboro Reds none of those "shandy" fags, I had tried nd tried before with lozenges, gum, hypnosis, patches and fake fags on each occasion I managed between 15 minutes and about a month, then I read the Allan Carr easy way book something clicked nd I have attempted and failed to smoke one cig since.

Giving it up is the hardest thing I have ever done I tried to explain to my coffee addict missus how would she feel if not only she had to give up coffee but would know she could,never ever have even a sip again.
"And then when it was all over, a thousand Palace fans stayed on to applaud their side's warm-down and the strains of Glad All Over crashed out across Selhurst. Daft little tune .......brave little team"

Sunday Mail 7/11/2004 after 1-1 with Arsenal
Old 22-02-2016, 10:03 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Allan Carr is indeed the way.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 11:40 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Carry on Puffing boyo

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 17-03-2016, 11:47 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Jolly well done, Plaid and Tories.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 17-03-2016, 12:01 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Great news. There seems to be a huge stigma and outcry when someone sees someone blowing steam in public places.
Old 21-10-2016, 01:46 PM
Gambler

L'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietL'head Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been vaping for over a year, kicked a 25 year smoking habit. Tried lots of different devices, even tried a bit of sub ohm. Just bought a Nautilus X tank, all I can say is wow. It is the most amazing flavour and quality for mouth to lung vaping (basically like smoking). For the vapers on here, what is your kit and recommendations, kit, juice etc.?