Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 21-10-2016, 03:44 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I'm on week one of giving up via vape.

Its going bloody well to be fair.

I'm using a Blu Pro for the nicotine and a Arizer Solo for the other.

Plan to get a newer device that can do both soon. Something like this:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 21-10-2016, 03:52 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Been there, done it, tried it.

December 10th last year d i d it. Just be strong and give up. No vap no nothing. Do it, do it, do it.

If you do, I will give 100 quid to your prefered charity. I am on your side.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 21-10-2016, 03:53 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Forgot to say. I was on 50-60 a day. Many older posters will tell you. I was a smokerholic.

Old 21-10-2016, 03:54 PM

miker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm a three year vaper! I never would have stopped smoking until it killed me, I liked it too much, vaping has managed to replace the fags and i'm comfortable with that.

Cotton wicks and snake oil (made in Croydon btw) is the way forward. Can't do the sub ohming, not a fan of direct lunging!!
Old 21-10-2016, 03:57 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've been vaping since October 1st this year. So far so good. If you like fruity flavours, Zeus Juice Dodoberry is amazing!!!
Old 21-10-2016, 04:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Been there, done it, tried it.

December 10th last year d i d it. Just be strong and give up. No vap no nothing. Do it, do it, do it.

If you do, I will give 100 quid to your prefered charity. I am on your side.
Mate, I've done cold turkey three or four times. Managed to give up each time but gone back after about 6 months.

Trying something else now.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:32 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
Mate, I've done cold turkey three or four times. Managed to give up each time but gone back after about 6 months.

Trying something else now.
Good luck, my offer stands.

If you had seen me a year ago, you would not think about it. I was very bad, very, very bad.

Old 21-10-2016, 04:39 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by L'head Eagle View Post
Been vaping for over a year, kicked a 25 year smoking habit. Tried lots of different devices, even tried a bit of sub ohm. Just bought a Nautilus X tank, all I can say is wow. It is the most amazing flavour and quality for mouth to lung vaping (basically like smoking). For the vapers on here, what is your kit and recommendations, kit, juice etc.?
Interesting - heard good things about the Nautilus - will have to give it a try.

Am currently loving the eLeaf Pico Mega, with the Melo III tank.

For liquid, I'm a sucker for Pina Colada, also really like passion fruit. I'm using onepoundeliquid.com as they are cheap and lab tested for acetyl/diacetyl
Old 21-10-2016, 04:54 PM

MAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMAX came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Been using e-fags for two and a half years now. Smoked for 48 years.
Only used Green Smoke until they stopped selling them in the U.K., now switched to Magic Mist.
Never fancied the great tanks that produce such huge amounts of vapour. Wanted to keep the whole thing as similar as possible.
Come what may I feel a hundred times better than I used to and the wife is thrilled the house doesn't stink of smoke.
Old 21-10-2016, 04:59 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Aspire tanks are good (Aspire make the Nautilus brand). I have 3 different tanks from them and they all work very well.
But would advise you steer clear of their batteries though. Recently purchased a couple of replacements and they just don't hold the charge.
Old 21-10-2016, 05:52 PM
I'm watching you

Good luck to all you people.

Smoking is a shit.

Old 21-10-2016, 07:09 PM
its true we're red'n'blue

disco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdisco mixx kidd came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I didn't realise that big tobacco has bought afew popular vaping companies, very sensible, I don't think it's common knowledge
Old 21-10-2016, 07:12 PM
I'm watching you

I knew, but fag,vap addict.

Thank god I still have Charlie.

Old 21-10-2016, 07:26 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
MTo view the link you have to Register or Login

My device, love it and have been for 3 years now with no fags. I smoked since I was 14. I'm
Currently vaping rhubarb and custard. Is it better than giving up entirely like Biggus (full respect), no. But it's a damn site better for me and I've reduced the nicotine intake. Having a variable controlled voltage battery helps immensely as you can control the intake. Highly recommend. Will give up the vapes one day but enjoying it too much to give it up at the mo.
Old 27-10-2016, 12:19 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Yeah, I've just moved onto a variable battery.

Have to say, I'm well off the fags now. Wouldn't go back as vaping is too much of a pleasure!

The worrying thing is, I think I'm a vaping addict now. Its like smoking, back when it was still fun. Doing smoke rings and stuff!
Old 27-10-2016, 02:14 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
E-cigs and Vaping

Quote:
Yeah, I've just moved onto a variable battery.

Have to say, I'm well off the fags now. Wouldn't go back as vaping is too much of a pleasure!

The worrying thing is, I think I'm a vaping addict now. Its like smoking, back when it was still fun. Doing smoke rings and stuff!
Variable batteries are so much better and mine lasts for days. Plus it gives a battery indicator as I got fed up the with other ones dying without warning.

I think it's more addictive than smoking TBH as you end up doing it anywhere unlike smoking where you generally only go outside to smoke. You don't think about cigarettes at all now though and haven't done for years.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:11 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Variable batteries are so much better and mine lasts for days. Plus it gives a battery indicator as I got fed up the with other ones dying without warning.

I think it's more addictive than smoking TBH as you end up doing it anywhere unlike smoking where you generally only go outside to smoke. You don't think about cigarettes at all now though and haven't done for years.
Just noticed you've got the same battery pack thing as me. Mine's the 30w - did you go for the 50?

I'm using a fairly crappy tank though as I'd just bought a halo before realising what I should have been buying, so am using its tank.

Will invest further soon.

Got a lovely banoffi pie flavour going now. Amused to think I gave up last week, and have gone from 1.6% down 0.6% already!
Old 27-10-2016, 03:27 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
....Its like smoking, back when it was still fun. Doing smoke rings and stuff!
And be completely assured that other people in the street love walking into those huge vape clouds of obnoxious smelling shit. Sorry cherry/banoffi/custardncream.
Old 27-10-2016, 03:59 PM

E-cigs and Vaping

Quote:
Just noticed you've got the same battery pack thing as me. Mine's the 30w - did you go for the 50?

I'm using a fairly crappy tank though as I'd just bought a halo before realising what I should have been buying, so am using its tank.

Will invest further soon.

Got a lovely banoffi pie flavour going now. Amused to think I gave up last week, and have gone from 1.6% down 0.6% already!

This is my battery - I rarely have it set above 11w. To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is my tank - it's a great tank but goes through the coils I have to say.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I use it with Rhubarb and custard 11mg.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:03 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
And be completely assured that other people in the street love walking into those huge vape clouds of obnoxious smelling shit. Sorry cherry/banoffi/custardncream.

True. But then we all have to put up with the majority of peoples halitosis, BO, obnoxious aftershave or perfume. Or for those who cant go a 20 minute train journey without eating a bag of cheese and onion crips, food smells.

I try to be considerate and not just blow it at face height though. Usually try to blow up and away or down and away.