Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 27-10-2016, 04:06 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
And be completely assured that other people in the street love walking into those huge vape clouds of obnoxious smelling shit. Sorry cherry/banoffi/custardncream.
I don't vape when I'm walking down the street - would probably get a stitch TBF.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:22 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
And be completely assured that other people in the street love walking into those huge vape clouds of obnoxious smelling shit. Sorry cherry/banoffi/custardncream.
Some people just love to moan, of course.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
This is my battery - I rarely have it set above 11w. To view the link you have to Register or Login

This is my tank - it's a great tank but goes through the coils I have to say.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

I use it with Rhubarb and custard 11mg.
Yes, I think I better purchase some spare coils - I don't wanna get left without.

I've got the Rhubard & Custard too - not tried it yet other than in the shop.
Old 27-10-2016, 04:26 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
It has been said before
Old 27-10-2016, 04:28 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Vapers are the new pit bull & staffie smokers. Always very thoughtful. Wonder which one of you delights was the one vaping throughout the cup final and making it so pleasant for those around you?
Old 27-10-2016, 06:33 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Great news. There seems to be a huge stigma and outcry when someone sees someone blowing steam in public places.
Steam? I doubt you'd even live if you inhaled steam deeply into your lungs.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:42 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, I think I better purchase some spare coils - I don't wanna get left without.

I've got the Rhubard & Custard too - not tried it yet other than in the shop.

Yeah I find I go through them a lot quicker than the previous vaper. I know when it's time because the taste goes or it goes gurgly. TBF, they're only a couple of quid and last me a couple of weeks each. I'll have a go at the pie one you speak of.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Vapers are the new pit bull & staffie smokers. Always very thoughtful. Wonder which one of you delights was the one vaping throughout the cup final and making it so pleasant for those around you?

Not me, although it's quite easy to vape in public without making a huge cloud. Just blow it into your clothing top and it absorbs the water.
Old 27-10-2016, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Steam? I doubt you'd even live if you inhaled steam deeply into your lungs.

Figure of speech, water vaper then or whatever it is.
Old 27-10-2016, 07:33 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not me, although it's quite easy to vape in public without making a huge cloud. Just blow it into your clothing top and it absorbs the water.
It would not be a surprise in 10 years to find out they have health risks, all controlled by the ciggie companies who have somewhat of a track record. People should try and use them to stop, not replace like the ciggie companies want. Drink more heavily, you know it makes sense and you can get points at the ground if you need them
Old 27-10-2016, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
It would not be a surprise in 10 years to find out they have health risks, all controlled by the ciggie companies who have somewhat of a track record. People should try and use them to stop, not replace like the ciggie companies want. Drink more heavily, you know it makes sense and you can get points at the ground if you need them

Old 27-10-2016, 07:42 PM
Lt. Columbo's no. 1 fan

dweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdweedman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Agreed, I much prefer to walk into actual carcinogenic second hand smoke, keep your sweet girly shit indoors.

Note: ^ this is a joke

Last edited by dweedman; 28-10-2016 at 07:21 AM.
Old 27-10-2016, 08:56 PM
Part Time Football Agent

Silks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSilks&Tekkers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ordered some coils this week from Shoreditch Vape and took an offer to try 3 liquids for 99p. Great flavours. I use the Innokin t22 which is pretty simple and good for mouth to lung vaping as opposed to massive clouds.

The cola flavour was unbelievable!
Old 27-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

Quote:
Yeah I find I go through them a lot quicker than the previous vaper. I know when it's time because the taste goes or it goes gurgly. TBF, they're only a couple of quid and last me a couple of weeks each. I'll have a go at the pie one you speak of.
A couple of weeks? Ah well, I'll try not to panic. Mine is only 2 days old!!

To the ones grumbling about vapour clouds - I only started last week, and would never have considered blowing the stuff about near people. Must admit I am now though, in the hope of pissing off one of you lot.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:21 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Since the beginning of the year I've been vaping rather than smoking fags which is great as I've been a smoker for 30+ years but it does feel like cheating a bit. Is it really as safe as we'd like to believe?

I did skim read a government report (cos we can trust them right?), and the conclusion was vaping is at least 95% better than tobacco but is that really true? Of course we all want it to be but can someone help convince me please.
Old 27-10-2016, 10:25 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
To the ones grumbling about vapour clouds - I only started last week, and would never have considered blowing the stuff about near people. Must admit I am now though, in the hope of pissing off one of you lot.
There's a Costa just down the road from Paddington that has a back bit where you're out of site. I had a sneaky blast as there was nobody about and blew it out the side of my mouth to my right only to belatedly notice a new customer had sat down without me noticing. He was completely engulfed by a massive, Victorianesque cloud of hazelnut flavoured fog. I was going to apologise, but he was completely absorbed by his phone and didn't look up. Either that, or he was holding his temper, deciding whether to hit me or not. I felt bad anyway, and stick to puffing outdoors now.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:01 AM
we are PALACE!

hull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethull eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I used to smoke and stopped around eleven years ago before Vaping was about, I always thought Vaping was an aid to help you stop.
Personally I think Vaping looks absolutely hideous with the big plume of vapour exiting people's heads like a steam train and I think in the majority of cases has become a fashion statement carrying a whatever it is that's bigger than a fag packet is to me unsightly.
Old 28-10-2016, 07:10 AM

Quote:
A couple of weeks? Ah well, I'll try not to panic. Mine is only 2 days old!!

I think the problem why I go through so many coils is because it's important to wet the wick first by sucking on it a few times first before actually pressing the button or it burns it out quickly. I often forget to do this thus burning out the coil quickly.

I actually still don't know the rules and regulations by law of vaping in public places and would feel awkward about doing it indoors in pubs, football seating area, shops etc so I still use the smoking areas as if I were a smoker. I do however vape indoors at home (in separate rooms from family) and in the car.
Old 28-10-2016, 08:06 AM

miker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemiker999 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Its also a good idea to prime the wick, drop a little liquid on it before you stick it in the tank.
Old 28-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think the problem why I go through so many coils is because it's important to wet the wick first by sucking on it a few times first before actually pressing the button or it burns it out quickly. I often forget to do this thus burning out the coil quickly.

I actually still don't know the rules and regulations by law of vaping in public places and would feel awkward about doing it indoors in pubs, football seating area, shops etc so I still use the smoking areas as if I were a smoker. I do however vape indoors at home (in separate rooms from family) and in the car.
When you say you get through so many coils, how often do you have to replace a coil? What leads you to replace a coil? Does it just stop working or is it a gradual reduction in vape production?

Last edited by CT_Palace; 28-10-2016 at 02:31 PM.