Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 12-12-2013, 05:49 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Keane and Viera - best of enemies

Very very good watch

Repeated tonight itv4 at 10.30pm

I'm sure the usual suspects will be along shortly to slag off anyone who dares watch it
Old 12-12-2013, 05:52 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are they both interviewed in it?

I've always thought their rivalry was top notch, I hope they hate each other in real life.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:54 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Keane is a c**t. Hate him with a passion
Old 12-12-2013, 05:55 PM

Andrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAndrews69 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Keane is a c**t. Hate him with a passion
It's impossible to like Roy Keane. I don't know anyone who does, even Man United fans.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:56 PM
Selhurstian

EagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is hereEagleSE24 Sam the man is here
They are both interviewed. Seperately and together. You can find the documentary on YouTube as well as tonight on ITV4.

Keane is a pretty bitter individual. I enjoyed the part where he picked his all time ManU XI where it seems to come to a head.

Viera is better value and still enjoys winding Keane up, however subtley.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:56 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
It was a great watch.

Keane certaintly cannot stand Ferguson these days.

Two totally committed footballers when playing , who appeared to dislike each other at the time, but knew they had to be at their best when facing each other, who now show the respect they have for each other.
Old 12-12-2013, 05:57 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrews69 View Post
It's impossible to like Roy Keane. I don't know anyone who does, even Man United fans.
I like him.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:01 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is hereLLCOOLSTEVE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
It was a great watch.

Two totally committed footballers when playing , who appeared to dislike each other at the time, but knew they had to be at their best when facing each other, who now show the respect they have for each other.
Indeed, they had such an intense respect for each other that they knew they had to be at their best when they were on the pitch playing against one another. I think they both enjoyed each other's company and views in making the docu.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:01 PM

Quote:
I like him.
The above makes the below total pish which I will now pay no attention to

Quote:
It was a great watch.

Seriously though, Viera I think had the better of Keane in most meetings in my opinion and thrived on it far more than Roy.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Indeed, they had such an intense respect for each other that they knew they had to be at their best when they were on the pitch playing against one another. I think they both enjoyed each other's company and views in making the docu.
Yes I agree, they did appear to like each others company. It was a great rivalry. The type that helps to make football the great sport it is.

If Keane had worn a Palace shirt, instead of a Man U one, he would have been seen as hero and legend to nearly all of us. Any Man U fan that does not appreciate him is a spoilt and ignorant twat.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:09 PM

Quote:
The above makes the below total pish which I will now pay no attention to

Old 12-12-2013, 06:27 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
If Keane had worn a Palace shirt, instead of a Man U one, he would have been seen as hero and legend to nearly all of us. Any Man U fan that does not appreciate him is a spoilt and ignorant twat.
He's a nasty **** who would be bare knuckle boxing in traveller camps if he hadn't been a pro footballer:

Old 12-12-2013, 06:30 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
"I'd waited long enough. I ******* hit him hard. The ball was there (I think). Take that you ****. And don't ever stand over me sneering about fake injuries. Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, **** him. What goes around, comes around. He got his just rewards. He ****s me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."
Old 12-12-2013, 06:37 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
If they showed each other respect in the show I aint gonna bother watching it
Old 12-12-2013, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Yes fair enough, but firstly Haland did stand over Keane when he got a serious injury, and had a go at him. Not saying it was right, it was not, far from it, but it was not just based on him being a complete ****, but out of pay back time for Haland being a nasty piece as well.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Yes fair enough, but firstly Haland did stand over Keane when he got a serious injury, and had a go at him. Not saying it was right, it was not, far from it, but it was not just based on him being a complete ****, but out of pay back time for Haland being a nasty piece as well.
Keane's career was not ended by the challenge though. If it's an eye for an eye Keane wants, perhaps he should offer all future TV and footballing commitments to Haaland.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:47 PM

Quote:
Keane's career was not ended by the challenge though. If it's an eye for an eye Keane wants, perhaps he should offer all future TV and footballing commitments to Haaland.
Please I am not an apologist for what he did.

And Keane on this programme offered no apology or regret for what he did.

I like him as a footballer, not necessarily as a person.
Old 12-12-2013, 06:47 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Did any of you spot the picture of Keane stamping on Southgate on the Wall of Shame?
Old 12-12-2013, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Please I am not an apologist for what he did.

And Keane on this programme offered no apology or regret for what he did.

I like him as a footballer, not necessarily as a person.
Fair comment.

He was a tough tackling defensive midfielder, of which there are few good ones left these days it seems. Apart from KG and Jedi of course
Old 12-12-2013, 06:51 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleSE24 View Post
Keane is a pretty bitter individual. I enjoyed the part where he picked his all time ManU XI where it seems to come to a head.
Yep, I bet he would have picked Lee Sharpe over Giggs or Scholes.