Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 16-10-2019, 06:14 PM

dannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is heredannyb1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJN View Post
I listen to a lot of Jim Cornette videos on YouTube. It is an amusing way to listen to something when I am in bed.

Can't decide if he is a ranting mad man or a seasoned expert?
Shame we got rid of the old thread as that was the rime I watched WWF/E and have found myself watching loads of podcasts on youtube, wrestlingbios, SIJW, kayfabe corner and Jim Cornette (hated him inshow but his vids are brilliant especially when he rants about Bruce Pritchard)
Also the fake Razor Ramon passed the other day.

Quote:
What a load of bollox this has turned into, the Attitude Era was the best.
Again I forgot about how much there was to choose from in that era until watching the vids, the ones I watched earlier were the rise of the APA and too cool with Rakishi.

I think we need another old school thread.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 28-10-2019, 12:06 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by V.Meldrew View Post
What a load of bollox this has turned into, the Attitude Era was the best.

The Attitude Era is romanticised as the best era, but there was just as much garbage then as there is now.

http://www.last.fm/user/the_paulo
Old 29-10-2019, 06:18 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
The Attitude Era is romanticised as the best era, but there was just as much garbage then as there is now.
Youíre right there was some absolute dogshit in the Attitude Era, but there was gold like SCSA, Rock, Mankind winning the title etc. Thereís nothing in that class now.
Old 29-10-2019, 06:53 PM

GJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGJN came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would rather have an era of higher highs and lower lows than the mediocrity we have now.
Old 31-10-2019, 04:29 PM

cpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not saycpfc50 knows the things you wanted that you could not say
Tyson Fury wrestling later against Braun Strowman on sky ppv - programme starts 17:00 and I got 15 people round our house watching the Crown Jewel event. It's live from Saudi Arabia Peace & Enjoy. p.s My leg ruddy hurts.
To view the link you have to Register or Login
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 01-11-2019, 12:14 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
I didnít watch because **** watching anything related to these blood money Saudi shows, but Iím glad The Fiend won.

Old 01-11-2019, 12:15 AM
43% Burnt

Also having that Cain dude tap out after 2 minutes after making him out to be this beast of a guy? Classic Vince.

Old 01-11-2019, 09:34 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Hopefully not a spoiler for smackdown, as it's in the public domain..
But a loada talent still in Saudi, so maybe a few surprises tonight.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:18 AM

Norwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is hereNorwich_Eagle Sam the man is here
I am very excited for the HHH-led NXT "invasion" - had to go over the top due to the travel "issues" that the Smackdown stars had but, it has led to a massive storyline that if done well is going to be nothing but, fantastic.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 10-11-2019, 07:39 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
The WCW, ECW invasion angle was a disaster, as their talent got buried!

I can't see them making that same error this time
Old 10-11-2019, 12:14 PM
I am a Bad Man

RazorsEdge has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
The WCW, ECW invasion angle was a disaster, as their talent got buried!

I can't see them making that same error this time
One can only hope so.

Triple H is a smart cookie and the way he developed NXT shows his business acumen. Let's see how this pans out
Old 14-11-2019, 10:40 AM
Keeping The Faith

Not a smackdown or raw spoiler, but a former champ has made a surprise tv return on Fox
Old 14-11-2019, 01:51 PM
43% Burnt

WWE thread (Bryan era onwards)

I think itís safe to say his name, I donít think anyone is worried about getting WWE Backstage ruined

Old 24-11-2019, 05:29 PM
Keeping The Faith

Survivor Series tonight, not a bad card
Old 24-11-2019, 05:33 PM

TennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is here
Has anyone watched AEW Dynamite? Was interested to see what people have made of it so far. I've really enjoyed it in the main. There's been a few things I've not liked so much but overall it's been positive for me.
Old 24-11-2019, 06:48 PM
43% Burnt

War Games delivered. As usual. Dakota Kaiís turn was so well done and KOís return to NXT was fantastic. Proper marked out when it happened!

Old 24-11-2019, 08:26 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I think itís safe to say his name, I donít think anyone is worried about getting WWE Backstage ruined
Punk?

Old 24-11-2019, 08:27 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
Has anyone watched AEW Dynamite? Was interested to see what people have made of it so far. I've really enjoyed it in the main. There's been a few things I've not liked so much but overall it's been positive for me.
I am yet to watch it got so much to watch....so little time. feels like I need to take a week off and catch up with all the recordings I got
Old 25-11-2019, 01:06 PM

TennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is hereTennesseeKing Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RazorsEdge View Post
I am yet to watch it got so much to watch....so little time. feels like I need to take a week off and catch up with all the recordings I got
I can pm you a site that has links for all episodes so far if you want to watch it in future. It's been really good I think, definitely worth a watch. Got a mix of everything really.
Old 25-11-2019, 01:27 PM
I am a Bad Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeKing View Post
I can pm you a site that has links for all episodes so far if you want to watch it in future. It's been really good I think, definitely worth a watch. Got a mix of everything really.
Yes please