Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-06-2015, 03:18 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DHeagle View Post
The Last of Us Remastered is phenomenal. I tend to stick to sports games, but that is well worth a bash - I was skeptical at first but having played it, I understand why it's won 200 awards or something stupid.

Otherwise I'm waiting for Pay Day 2 (although I'm unsure on that, will be waiting for reviews), Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, Rory Mac PGA Tour, and Star Wars Battlefront.
Cheers
Old 13-06-2015, 06:35 PM

dilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdilem came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok.
How do i boost my character? Like make him better at fighting
Old 15-06-2015, 01:37 PM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilem View Post
Ok.
How do i boost my character? Like make him better at fighting
You have to unlock ability points by completing quests and side questions. You can then go to the character s7b menu and rank up abilities. You can also get ability points from visiting Places of Power and drawing energy from them. You get one ability point for each place of power.

I'm currently level 20 and have only just gone to Skellige
Old 19-06-2015, 11:47 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I can't describe how good this game keeps getting. There is so much to do. Game of the Year so far by a country mile.
Old 01-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finally picked this game up on wed. I'm up to the first initial Griffen quest and I have to say this is one hella impressive game. Truly next gen stuff!
Old 01-11-2015, 02:47 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Finally picked this game up on wed. I'm up to the first initial Griffen quest and I have to say this is one hella impressive game. Truly next gen stuff!
Just picked it up meself.
Great game so far.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:27 PM
Bass Man

bunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbunter came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Also, just like to give a mention to how well packaged the game is. Which can sound really geeky but the fact it comes with a manual, an audio cd, a little book about the lore, a map and a thank you from the developer goes a long way to making it feel like a really special purchase. Opened up the other game I got on the same day, Dying light and all the box contained is the disk. pffft.
Old 01-11-2015, 03:52 PM
Terwit Terwoo.

Supa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSupa Pard came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunter View Post
Also, just like to give a mention to how well packaged the game is. Which can sound really geeky but the fact it comes with a manual, an audio cd, a little book about the lore, a map and a thank you from the developer goes a long way to making it feel like a really special purchase. Opened up the other game I got on the same day, Dying light and all the box contained is the disk. pffft.
Hehehe.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:52 AM
I belong to Yo.

squelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsquelchy18 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
One of the best games I've ever played.
Old 04-11-2015, 02:33 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Took a bit of time to get into it but now at level 8 and really loving it. Massive world and stuff to do.
Old 04-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Bass Man

im level 5 and just beat the quest with the blonde witch lady. Really enjoying this game.
Old 27-11-2015, 06:30 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
What a great game this is.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 29-11-2015, 11:15 AM
Bass Man

im now level 22 and I have to say, im pretty confident this will be my Game Of The Year. So gooooood!
Old 29-11-2015, 07:23 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Agreed (though I'm only level3!)

The characters one comes across really stay with you, I wonder if that's related to it being based on a book or whatever, so they have more back story etc.

Only 20 on xbox gold black friday sale until midnight tonight, if anyone's tempted, it's well worth that.

Definitely the best xbone game i've played so far.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 12-12-2015, 12:55 PM
Pure Codology

Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
The only reviewer I trust isn't a fan...

Watching that nearly put me off buying the game, but i'm glad it didn't.

The combat there is against some low level bandits, so is always going to be relatively easy. There are plenty of foes that I have to to avoid due to their strength etc, i'm at level 8 and I can't just stand there and block or they'll tear me a new one.

This is a terrific game altogether, atmospheric and rich with full bodied characters and situations.

Best xbone game so far imo.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 13-12-2015, 11:31 AM
Bass Man

I reached the mid way point of the game the other night and the quest you get to do just after that point was a real edge of your seat moment in the game. I ******* love this game.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:06 PM

Hector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHector came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
virtually finished the main questline and it's the best game I've ever played. To be honest a little sad that I've nearly finished. Some DLC but not going to be big content.

I'm level 30 at the moment and will probably finished around 32.

Yen or Triss?

Hope someone makes a game like this again soon.
Old 12-01-2016, 01:17 PM
Bass Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hector View Post
virtually finished the main questline and it's the best game I've ever played. To be honest a little sad that I've nearly finished. Some DLC but not going to be big content.

I'm level 30 at the moment and will probably finished around 32.

Yen or Triss?

Hope someone makes a game like this again soon.
I cant remember what level i am but i think im almost 30. havent played it in a few weeks as ive been busy trying to finish the uncharted collection.

ive heard the two big explansion packs are a good 30 hours of gameplay each though?
Old 12-01-2016, 01:31 PM
Pure Codology

It's brilliant, play about an hour each night.

Made the wrong call with the orphans in the wood and have been feeling guilty all day.

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 12-01-2016, 03:53 PM
chemical olympics

humpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diethumpo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
played the game to death when it was released, have purchased the DLC but not got round to playing that yet.

great game.

What can be asserted without proof, can be dismissed without proof. Christopher Hitchens