Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 29-04-2016, 10:00 AM

Chris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Official club website

Looking at the official club website, it is difficult to believe we have reached the FA Cup Final. Still no mention of kits or stadium ends despite that info being available a couple of days ago.

And you might have thought there would be something about when kick-off time will be confirmed or when they expect to have ticket details.

We're in the Cup Final for God's sake. Can't we at least recognise that achievement on the official website.

On my way to stay with friends in Newcastle. Just been told it's snowing at the moment!
Old 29-04-2016, 10:11 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Website has been a joke for as long as I can remember. Premier League club with Championship infrastructure.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:22 AM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
You would have thought a mention that we will be wearing Red and Blue would have appeared by now, but probably best keep it all low key stay focused until we pick up 3 points tomorrow

Then the excitement will build fast and the last two games will be a carnival.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:23 AM

HRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is hereHRP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForzaPalace View Post
Website has been a joke for as long as I can remember. Premier League club with Championship infrastructure.
nah , its not up to championship structure . its not even up to non-league standard.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:27 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
It really needs less advertising, and more about the club.... looks very 2-bit and is hard to use

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:49 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
My website is better and updated more frequently than the Palace one...and I'm not a mega million pound business with 25,000+ regular customers.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:57 AM
Another Universe

unsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineunsensibleLiam : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Awful website.

far too much going on crowding the page and that's with adblock on. Was 10x worse with adblock off.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:31 AM

jamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjamieb73 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I seem to remember Parish said that we were tied in a long contract with the website company which was previously agreed by Simon Jordan, not too sure how long to go.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:38 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
They should allow someone to do a 'fans' website, so whilst not official, its all there for everyone to see.

Im sure someone here could prob knock a decent one together over the weekend!

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:43 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post
They should allow someone to do a 'fans' website, so whilst not official, its all there for everyone to see.

Would never happen, there are so many reasons and I can't be bothered to go into them.

My biggest irritation us the videos bit of the eagles members thing, which crash every few minutes!
Old 29-04-2016, 12:04 PM

Location: currently on steep hill overlooking Hastings and the sea
DocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDocSavage came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCUK View Post

i use cpfc.org
Old 29-04-2016, 12:13 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Just to add a bit of balance, I think the club have made huge strides over the past five years with regards to their multimedia communications (behind-the-scenes videos, live press conferences etc.).

Think it's only fair to give them some credit, even if improvements can still be made.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:19 PM
Doing nothing is a choice

firesign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is herefiresign Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamieb73 View Post
I seem to remember Parish said that we were tied in a long contract with the website company which was previously agreed by Simon Jordan, not too sure how long to go.
i'm sure we could afford to buy ourselves out of the contract if we really wanted to

we've just earned 900,000 prize money for making the FA Cup final
Old 29-04-2016, 12:36 PM

eagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is hereeagle mart Sam the man is here
To be fair. Its not just the website. And the clubs will announce when they have agreed and ready to.... the only sources are unofficial sources generally so far, the clubs will announce what they can control in good time.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:42 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Does any club have a good website? From my browsing over the years of different clubs here and abroad they are all a bit shit.
Old 29-04-2016, 12:58 PM

Chris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris B came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Hate looking at the Man Utd website but they have at least announced referee, their kit colour (white) and fans' end of stadium. Doesn't seem right looking at opponents' website to see if there is any further news.
Old 29-04-2016, 01:41 PM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
Does any club have a good website? From my browsing over the years of different clubs here and abroad they are all a bit shit.
I visit Manchester United's website frequently and its brilliant.

All the Championship ones are done by the same people that do ours? I remember it changing a while ago because they all used to look the same and then they let the clubs choose the template
Old 29-04-2016, 01:44 PM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagle mart View Post
To be fair. Its not just the website. And the clubs will announce when they have agreed and ready to.... the only sources are unofficial sources generally so far, the clubs will announce what they can control in good time.
like MUFC's official twitter page?
Old 29-04-2016, 01:49 PM

suits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minesuits_you : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't most clubs outsource this? Us included.
Old 29-04-2016, 01:54 PM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris B View Post
Hate looking at the Man Utd website but they have at least announced referee, their kit colour (white) and fans' end of stadium. Doesn't seem right looking at opponents' website to see if there is any further news.
At least you can find out who will be next to you at Wembley.