Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-08-2016, 09:12 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
How did you know that your cat was raped by strays?

Have you considered it might have been date raped by some pedigree cat?
Because one of the kittens is the same as the huge balled peado father? Pregnant at 5 konths old. I failed as a parent.
Old 17-08-2016, 09:13 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Should catnip now be reclassified as a date rape drug?
Definitely. Ban it now !
Old 28-10-2016, 07:23 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

The 'Croydon cat killer' is thought to have claimed 10 more victims in as many days - pushing the total to almost 150 dead pets.

The serial animal killer is believed to have struck various places in south London and Kent recently, having reportedly claimed victims across the country.

Last weekend, two cats were found dead in the same street in Bromley, both from blunt-force trauma injuries.

One of the cats also had its tail removed - a trait said to be typical of the killer.

Other locations the killer is believed to have targeted recently include Petts Wood, Dartford, Wallington and Westerham.

MORE: Young black cat's severed head found in Orpington

South Norwood Animal Rescue and Liberty (SNARL), which is working with Croydon and Bromley police and the RSPCA to find the killer, is treating these cases as part of the ‘Croydon cat killer’ crimes.

Tony Jenkins, co-founder of SNARL, said: "We've had a case a day for the last ten days.

"The killer is claiming a large number of victims in a short time.

"They've been on one or two other sprees in the past, and this looks like another one.

"Last week we collected two bodies from the same street in Bromley.

"The first cat was found intact, but with a head injury from blunt-force trauma, on Friday morning.

"The second was found in a nearby children's playground with the tail cut off on Saturday morning.

"We believe the killer may have gone to the area on Friday, but been interrupted and unable to mutilate the cat.

"We can't be certain that the cats were killed by the same person, but they were both found with blunt-force trauma injuries to their heads.

"They could have been done by other people, but they fit with the other cases, and police are investigating them as part of the same case.

"We aren't confining this to the south east - cat owners across London need to be aware, keeping cats inside or supervising them.

"People need to be vigilant."

Old 31-10-2016, 01:11 PM

StreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses grow
Genuinely now started to become very concerned about all of this. Despite my username I now reside in SE19. We have two cats both young (around 1years old) and I've started to monitor how much time they've spent outdoors whereas before I'd happily let them run about for hours. Over the weekend Wilf (Yup, after Zaha) had been gone for 2hours and I found myself walking around the streets where we live trying to locate him - I found him two streets over and he walked back with me to the house. In the evenings they aren't let at all. It's not great as sometimes they're desperate but it just seems like too much of a risk.

According to reports this person has killed over 100 cats now. It's difficult to understand why he has not been caught yet, surely CCTV must have caught something. They are killing these cats in residential/built up areas so I'm amazed they've not managed to get any leads through video surveillance.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:18 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I feel sick every time I read about this. 150, it is just devastating.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:20 PM
You looking at me?

Terrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is hereTerrace Bickle Sam the man is here
Maybe there's a copycat killer(s)
Old 31-10-2016, 01:30 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
I read somewhere that 90% of serial killers kill and mutilate animals as children. If it's the same person doing these then the frequency is increasing - perhaps as it's getting less satisfying for them they might go up a level.

Might be overly worrying, but its hard not to think of the perpetrator as anything other than a disturbing sociopath.
Old 31-10-2016, 01:41 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
I feel sick every time I read about this. 150, it is just devastating.
Is it as devastating as the average of 630 plus cats run over every single day here in the UK.?
Old 31-10-2016, 02:01 PM

StreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses growStreathamPalace knows where the wild roses grow
Quote:
Is it as devastating as the average of 630 plus cats run over every single day here in the UK.?
Why compare it? It's equally devastating. All cats either run-over or killed by this disturbed person have suffered. Which, as someone who has cats, is distressing. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Accidents, unfortunately, happen and I'd be distraught if either of my two were hit by a car. The fact though that someone is actively hunting cats in the area I live with the intention of hurting them for gratification is genuinely disturbing.

Frustrating that it appears no-one is any wiser who this is and I've noticed that it's started to affect the way I look after our cats - wondering around the streets of Crystal Palace on Sunday afternoon shouting out for a bloody cat is not really the way I want to be spending my weekend!
Old 31-10-2016, 02:08 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by StreathamPalace View Post
Why compare it? It's equally devastating. All cats either run-over or killed by this disturbed person have suffered. Which, as someone who has cats, is distressing. I'm not sure what point you're trying to make.

Accidents, unfortunately, happen and I'd be distraught if either of my two were hit by a car. The fact though that someone is actively hunting cats in the area I live with the intention of hurting them for gratification is genuinely disturbing.

Frustrating that it appears no-one is any wiser who this is and I've noticed that it's started to affect the way I look after our cats - wondering around the streets of Crystal Palace on Sunday afternoon shouting out for a bloody cat is not really the way I want to be spending my weekend!
I understand how this is affecting you personally but, to me, it seems the near quarter of a million cats run over every single year seems to get only a fraction of the publicity the death of these particular 150 cats has. Maybe if there was then the law might be changed to force drivers to notify the authorities if they hit a cat, as is the case with dogs.
Old 31-10-2016, 02:09 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Struck in West Wickham last week, a neighbour tells me. Our two are under strict curfew (or should that be furfew?) right now.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:08 PM

Quote:
I understand how this is affecting you personally but, to me, it seems the near quarter of a million cats run over every single year seems to get only a fraction of the publicity the death of these particular 150 cats has. Maybe if there was then the law might be changed to force drivers to notify the authorities if they hit a cat, as is the case with dogs.
Agree with you 100% on changes in the law re driver responsibilities on reporting accidents. Unfortunately a few weeks ago (again in Crystal Palace) I saw a cat that had died after being hit by a car. I think it had just happened but there was no-one around (about 7am) and the person who had hit the cat had driven off and left this cat in the middle of the road. Pretty callous, and also left it to someone else to deal with the problem.

I ended up ringing the council as unsure what you do in a situation like that, as no-one could get there until at least 9:30am I had to ring the charity SNARL instead and they agreed to collect the body. At the end of the road there was a school so it wasn't great whilst I was stood with this dead cat and all these schoolkids were walking past screaming - each time I had to explain to horrified parents that I wasn't the killer - I'm sure a fair few thought I was probably full of shit.

Still, cat serial killer is also going to get press attention. Which it should. What is amazing is this appears to have been going on for years and the person is still 'at large'.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:20 PM
O Captain! My Captain!

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Agree with you 100% on changes in the law re driver responsibilities on reporting accidents. Unfortunately a few weeks ago (again in Crystal Palace) I saw a cat that had died after being hit by a car. I think it had just happened but there was no-one around (about 7am) and the person who had hit the cat had driven off and left this cat in the middle of the road. Pretty callous, and also left it to someone else to deal with the problem.

I ended up ringing the council as unsure what you do in a situation like that, as no-one could get there until at least 9:30am I had to ring the charity SNARL instead and they agreed to collect the body. At the end of the road there was a school so it wasn't great whilst I was stood with this dead cat and all these schoolkids were walking past screaming - each time I had to explain to horrified parents that I wasn't the killer - I'm sure a fair few thought I was probably full of shit.

Still, cat serial killer is also going to get press attention. Which it should. What is amazing is this appears to have been going on for years and the person is still 'at large'.
Well done mate - Nice thing to do.

But apologies had to laugh at this bit
Old 31-10-2016, 03:44 PM

Baffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is hereBaffled Bob 2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I understand how this is affecting you personally but, to me, it seems the near quarter of a million cats run over every single year seems to get only a fraction of the publicity the death of these particular 150 cats has. .
Do you really not see the difference? Those are accidents and I expect most of the drivers feel sick that it had happened. I know I would, even though I know cats have road sense that rarely hovers above the "idiot" level.

This guy is a proper sicko, and anyone that can mete out this treatment to animals will be far more likely to be similarly cruel to people.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Well done mate - Nice thing to do.

But apologies had to laugh at this bit
Cheers! Yeah, although it was a very bleak start to the day there is some black humour in the circumstance I found myself in.

After telling numerous parents that "I didn't do that" whilst pointing at dead cat you begin to doubt yourself...I did look dodgy.
Old 31-10-2016, 03:58 PM

didge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadowsdidge05 is no longer afraid of the dark or midday shadows
Quote:

You can get in touch with a local vet in cases like this. You might need to take the cat in, but they will check for a microchip and be able to contact the owners if the cat has one. That in itself can give the owner the (unwelcome) news about their pet. We had that just recently but at least we knew what had happened and were not left in limbo.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:06 PM

justjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is herejustjuice Sam the man is here
Quote:
I know it's cats, but logically you wouldn't use fatalities from road accidents as comparison to murder rates. Two different things for separate consideration.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:24 PM
Four-eyed shark hunter

Chief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is hereChief Brody Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
Do you really not see the difference? Those are accidents and I expect most of the drivers feel sick that it had happened. I know I would, even though I know cats have road sense that rarely hovers above the "idiot" level.

This guy is a proper sicko, and anyone that can mete out this treatment to animals will be far more likely to be similarly cruel to people.
Yep, there is a pretty obvious difference between a cat being run over as an accident and someone targeting cats for sadistic pleasure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
He isnt top class mate

He is a limited player who scores goals with his head
Re Benteke - 14 May 2017
Old 31-10-2016, 04:25 PM

Payney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPayney came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle View Post
Maybe there's a copycat killer(s)
Sorry made me laugh.
Old 31-10-2016, 04:57 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post

You think cats are idiots? Foxes are far worse. Had so many run out in front of me in the dark. Thankfully not hit any yet. Had one the other week about 4am, ran out in front of me... then ran back towards the pavement and then went to run back out in the road again. Clearly absolutely ******* mental!!!