Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 11-04-2018, 06:20 AM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
If we go down it would be rather funny to watch Millwall and Cardiff fans wreak havoc on the prawn sandwich brigade across the prem. If we stay up, it would not be amusing at all.
Old 11-04-2018, 10:55 AM

Icy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is hereIcy Sam the man is here
The days of Milwall causing mayhem are long gone (unless the day tripping coke heads get another big day out at Wembley).

Some teams are going to have a shit day out at Wolves though.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:46 PM
100% behind SP

tasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is heretasty_snacks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far East Eagle View Post
If we go down it would be rather funny to watch Millwall and Cardiff fans wreak havoc on the prawn sandwich brigade across the prem. If we stay up, it would not be amusing at all.
Cardiff already had a crack at that. They were just another bland club in a bland stadium.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:55 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
F*cking hate them. Anyone who's ever been to the old den will testify.
They're nowhere near the scumbags they were. They're just little burrberried up chavs living off their old docker past these days.
Hard to believe this racist scum are only 6 miles down the road from us.
They're still chav scum though and I hope they go bust.
Old 12-04-2018, 04:21 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
F*cking hate them. Anyone who's ever been to the old den will testify.
They're nowhere near the scumbags they were. They're just little burrberried up chavs living off their old docker past these days.
Hard to believe this racist scum are only 6 miles down the road from us.
They're still chav scum though and I hope they go bust.
The old Den...sends shivers down me just thinking about those days. It was all fine and dandy while you were jumping about in the away end taking the pee out of them; but then when the final whistle went, the realisation hit that you had to go and ‘mingle’ with them to get back to your car.

My first introduction to the Old Den was when my mates dad took me and his son along to watch Millwall play non league Enfield in the FA Cup. We stood in their home end. I must’ve only been about 11. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing around me. There was one bloke...and I swear I’m not lying...standing there with a full on pirates hook instead of a hand.

Normally when a league side played non league at home, the amateurs would get applauded off at the end by the home fans in respect. Not at The Den! Those poor Enfield players having just been beaten had to face an avalanche of abuse as they made their way down the tunnel at the final whistle. ‘GET BACK TO YOUR SHI**Y JOBS YOU BUNCH OF ********. *****!!!’

It was an eye opener that’s for sure.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel

Last edited by bubbs11; 12-04-2018 at 04:27 AM.
Old 12-04-2018, 07:37 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
My first introduction to the Old Den was when my mates dad took me and his son along to watch Millwall play non league Enfield in the FA Cup. We stood in their home end. I must’ve only been about 11. Couldn’t believe what I was seeing around me. There was one bloke...and I swear I’m not lying...standing there with a full on pirates hook instead of a hand.

Normally when a league side played non league at home, the amateurs would get applauded off at the end by the home fans in respect. Not at The Den! Those poor Enfield players having just been beaten had to face an avalanche of abuse as they made their way down the tunnel at the final whistle. ‘GET BACK TO YOUR SHI**Y JOBS YOU BUNCH OF ********. *****!!!

It was an eye opener that’s for sure.
Old 26-09-2019, 06:37 PM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Spot the mistake.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 26-09-2019, 06:43 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here

They really are a simple breed
Old 26-09-2019, 06:52 PM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
It really does take a certain level of stupid to be unable to spell an acronym
Old 26-09-2019, 07:06 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
click bait IMO
Old 26-09-2019, 07:59 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Remember going with my mates from school from Grove Park and Mottingham in the early 70s. Always a hoot.
Old 26-09-2019, 08:15 PM

silverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsilverymoon came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In the 70,s went with my mates . Millwall wankers my dads age were wading in and causing the trouble. They were worse than the kids
Old 26-09-2019, 08:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
I think the “fans” might get a massive shock being promoted
Imagine my own shock if they actually reached the Premier League
Old 26-09-2019, 09:28 PM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
It really does take a certain level of stupid to be unable to spell an acronym
I agree though QPR is not an acronym
Old 26-09-2019, 09:41 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
All the Millwall fans at my school were knobheads. It gets passed through the generations.
Old 26-09-2019, 10:20 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by art malice View Post
Ahem, it's QRR

Old 26-09-2019, 10:50 PM
In Spain forever

nibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnibalama came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Rhino View Post
Ahem, it's QRR

Old 27-09-2019, 07:34 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

se1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is herese1eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The OED says that initialisms are acronyms

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The fact we are discussing this would seem to definitively prove that Palace fans are smarter than Millwall fans, but perhaps also that we are "Nigels".
Old 27-09-2019, 07:47 AM
moving forward

art malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is hereart malice Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by se1eagle View Post
The OED says that initialisms are acronyms

To view the link you have to Register or Login

The fact we are discussing this would seem to definitively prove that Palace fans are smarter than Millwall fans, but perhaps also that we are "Nigels".
No I Genuinely Encourage Learning.
Old 27-09-2019, 07:53 AM
Vapour Enthusiast

Quote:
No I Genuinely Encourage Learning.