Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 07-01-2018, 01:14 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Ismale how long is his ban?

Ismale... don't know why he's been banned and wonder for how long....seemed a less than average level of ever upsetting other users so what's the update please?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:16 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
What was he banned for?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:17 PM
Mind your sandwiches

chatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is herechatham_eagle Sam the man is here
Overuse of smilies?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:19 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chatham_eagle View Post
Overuse of smilies?
4 cryingoutloud would get capital punishment for that.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:20 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
What was he banned for?
Don't know .. don't remember any big upset so maybe a one off drunk post???
Old 07-01-2018, 01:21 PM
Hadron Collider

Case for the BBS parole board?
Old 07-01-2018, 01:22 PM
Hadron Collider

His profile .. To view the link you have to Register or Login
He seems to be still here but not able to post? And looking at his last few posts I cannot see any issues?

Last edited by in-exile; 07-01-2018 at 01:27 PM.
Old 07-01-2018, 01:33 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Case for the BBS parole board?
Taxi drivers new friend?
Old 07-01-2018, 03:00 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Didn't know he was

A good poster iirc
Old 07-01-2018, 05:19 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
What was he banned for?
If I remember right he really said some very nasty things about a person on here..Dunno if an apology for those remarks would be accepted.....Again we read and moderate reps they are not private if you go way over the top as this poster did we do not need that nastiness on here.

We are a Palace community with all sorts of different people everyone should feel welcome without feeling abusively categorised as one thing or another...Palace is enough..
Old 07-01-2018, 06:49 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
If I remember right he really said some very nasty things about a person on here..Dunno if an apology for those remarks would be accepted.....Again we read and moderate reps they are not private if you go way over the top as this poster did we do not need that nastiness on here.

We are a Palace community with all sorts of different people everyone should feel welcome without feeling abusively categorised as one thing or another...Palace is enough..
Thanks for the reply Les so I can take it as a long term ban unless an apology is offered and accepted... OK thanks.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post

That surprises me greatly

Never saw any of that type of posting from him.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
That surprises me greatly

Never saw any of that type of posting from him.
Yep, and me but unless you can see what he wrote on reps you would not and it was aimed at a mod that moderates these reps.

Which was not great to see.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:51 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
Thanks for the reply Les so I can take it as a long term ban unless an apology is offered and accepted... OK thanks.
Yeah probably (apology is offered and accepted), we're trying to work out now how to be fairer with a few "things" especially bans.

Explaining how far you can go on a site like this when in all fairness we are a football site first not the comment section from the Daily Mail where anything goes.

We are a Palace community welcoming everyone and no-one should feel put upon because of religion/race/sexuality while trying to keep the same balance the BBS has always had with being on the edge when it comes to discussion, banter and saying naughty words.

On some sites you can really get into it and on balance were not too bad at all but sometimes posters can cross that line when you think feck that's just too much.

We are looking at polite warnings, exclusion from just GCC for a short period of time (or longer) and the very, very last resort a ban.

Which the reasons why will be explained to the poster.

And after a while, if the poster gets it then the exclusion or ban will be lifted but with all that being said 99% of the time nothing is needed with the good old saying the best Mods are the invisible ones.

These are just a few "discussions" we are having in the Mods forum.