Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-02-2018, 08:52 PM
looking to curl one!!!!

Dingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDingle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lost my dad to prostate cancer after an eight year battle. As such I am high risk myself but at 35 I guess I still have a few years before I need to start getting regularly checked out for it. Generally the prognosis is quite good providing you catch it early enough so always worth getting the test done if you can. Best of luck gents.
Old 12-02-2018, 08:57 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Sorry for being naive, but what are the symptoms you would consider going to the doc?
Old 12-02-2018, 10:18 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Sorry for being naive, but what are the symptoms you would consider going to the doc?
Apparently there arent any

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:20 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
I had a PSA reading of 4.6 and diagnosed with Prostrate Cancer following biopsyís however I know blokes that have has a much higher reading but got the all clear. Iím having it removed next Tuesday by Radical Prostatectomy (open surgery) and really hope that my surgeon has a steady hand when it comes to the nerve sparing part of the procedure! Iím by no means an expert but happy to provide details of my experience if required.
Good luck

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Have "problems" but psa is ok.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 12-02-2018, 10:32 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
If you have to get up several times a night or don't empty your bladder, see your doctor.
Old 12-02-2018, 10:34 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Apparently there aren't any
That's why the charity is working to help develop a screening test (similar to breast screening), so that it can be checked regularly, with a more accurate test.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-02-2018, 12:29 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Good luck
Cheers
Old 13-02-2018, 06:45 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Prostrate anyone have it /had it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
If you have to get up several times a night or don't empty your bladder, see your doctor.

Interesting. I used to be able to go the whole day without needing the toilet, tbf normally followed by a succession of wees in the next couple of hours when I got home but now I canít seem to go a couple of hours without going and often go once during the night too. Of course, it could just be with age (Iím 40). I actually noted the other day and on a standard day at work with no beer etc in the evening I went 8 times. I donít know if thatís cause for concern or not really.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:02 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Interesting. I used to be able to go the whole day without needing the toilet, tbf normally followed by a succession of wees in the next couple of hours when I got home but now I canít seem to go a couple of hours without going and often go once during the night too. Of course, it could just be with age (Iím 40). I actually noted the other day and on a standard day at work with no beer etc in the evening I went 8 times. I donít know if thatís cause for concern or not really.
Sounds normal to me but I am following the thread with interest
Old 13-02-2018, 07:08 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
andyocpfc, go & get a digit up your hole at the docs. It's liberating and might also put your mind at ease.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:16 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Went for the PSA blood test yesterday,and scan to follow,according to my doctor they don't really use the finger anymore(either that or he just did,nt fancy me).
but up twice a night to the loo,and a bit of blood in the old love juice..so he says lets get it sorted so....
Old 13-02-2018, 07:21 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
Went for the PSA blood test yesterday,and scan to follow,according to my doctor they don't really use the finger anymore.
I had a woman doctor and she told me they don't use gloves anymore.
Old 13-02-2018, 07:23 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Went for the PSA blood test yesterday,and scan to follow,according to my doctor they don't really use the finger anymore(either that or he just did,nt fancy me
Two hands on your shoulders?
Old 13-02-2018, 07:46 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Two hands on your shoulders?
It is when I asked where I should put my strides..and he said "over there next to mine".....I got worried.
Old 13-02-2018, 08:00 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
It is when I asked where I should put my strides..and he said "over there next to mine".....I got worried.

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 13-02-2018, 08:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Went for the PSA blood test yesterday,and scan to follow,according to my doctor they don't really use the finger anymore(either that or he just did,nt fancy me).
but up twice a night to the loo,and a bit of blood in the old love juice..so he says lets get it sorted so....
Had that a couple of times, but not constant. PSA is ok apparently. Prostate normal size from US.

Old 13-02-2018, 08:17 PM

Prostrate anyone have it /had it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
andyocpfc, go & get a digit up your hole at the docs. It's liberating and might also put your mind at ease.

Had that done about 15 years ago by a lady quack when I was getting guts ache.
Wondered if Iíd get a bill on the way out as Iíd been to Ďthe Damí a few months earlier. Dutch obviously do things differently!
Old 13-02-2018, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Sounds normal to me but I am following the thread with interest

Thanks for the reassurance Timbo
Old 13-02-2018, 08:25 PM

Aguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAguila Lakes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Biggin
PSA as you say is a good indicator of problems but by no means fail safe. It all depends on other symptoms like peeing more than usual.
My PSA was 9 and my GP sent me for an MRI which also picked nothing up.
So had a template biopsy and wallop, stage 3 cancer. So it’s all a bit hit and miss. My advice is if you’re concerned enough, get a biopsy done and you’ll know for certain.
Guys with PSA of 4/5 can have cancer, and guys with 20 plus might not have it. It just depends on much you want to push it. For me it was a case of safe not sorry. Also I think it depends whether your GP gives a feck.