Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 14-07-2019, 11:06 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffers1960 View Post
Clearly not a prem striker Got to be trying to use him as part exchange for another striker surely .... Maupay or Morelos ?
I know those two aren’t proven in the Perm either but what have we got to loose ?
Genuinely don't think any Championship sides would want him. I don't think he is good enough for that level.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:07 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.R. View Post
I think League One is his level.
Agree he isn't good enough for Championship from what I've seen.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:47 AM

akinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineakinbiyifan : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosowski View Post
Said he was shit and never going to make it after seeing him in his first few pre-season friendlies when signed. Got slated.

Get rid.
Haha, that backfired.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:49 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I thought he had a poor game.. but he was (marginally) better than Benteke.
Old 14-07-2019, 11:59 AM

Codman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCodman Haddock : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Everything he does is in a straight line. I think he’d struggle in league one.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:12 PM
By hand or by Bannan

Excowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is hereExcowboy Sam the man is here
He's clearly the new Calvin Andrew. Maybe we could play him at left back?

Werner Herzog
Old 14-07-2019, 12:15 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I thought he had a poor game.. but he was (marginally) better than Benteke.
I thought Benteke did more in the first match. Having Sorloth beside him just doesn’t work, he needs a nippier runabout guy to link with.

Sorloth looks so out of his depth that I’m actually more cross with the scouts who recommended him.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:17 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
I've felt sorry for him since he arrived, should have left the lad where he was.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:18 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Don’t buy 500 grand players for 10 million.
500k is pushing it.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:27 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Have to agree based on the rest of the half and Luzern too (in addition to last season). His flick ons never go near anyone, he never runs threatening towards goal, he ends moves... I just can’t see it coming good with him. There’s no flashes of seeing something there. His record on loan adds to this.

However, some players suddenly turn a corner somehow out of the blue. Andy Johnson wasn’t much in his first few games.
Although AJ didn't score for a while he was still the best and most hardworking player in our team at the time. Sorloth has done nothing to suggest he is capable of providing an assist let alone a goal.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:34 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Don’t buy 500 grand players for 10 million.
This in a nutshell. I don't mind buying 2 or 3 of these left-field signings in the hope one works out and the other 2 we move on without too much of a loss, if any.

Sorloth is a 500k gamble, as a PL club we may have to overpay by 500k, but more than a million?!?!

How could this happen? Who scouted him, who signed off on it?
Old 14-07-2019, 12:35 PM

Little Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is hereLittle Fozzie Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excowboy View Post
He's clearly the new Calvin Andrew. Maybe we could play him at left back?
Get him up front against Brighton so he can boot Matt Ryan in the face

FWL Honours:

Premiership: 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 18, 19, 20. Runners Up: 9, 13, 14, 15, 17.
FA Cup: 4, 17. Runners Up: 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 13, 18.
Others: Champions League (x2), League Cup, WCC (bronze), Championship (x2), Charity Shield
Old 14-07-2019, 12:40 PM

Friskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is hereFriskey Sam the man is here
I don’t know what anyone was thinking spending £10m on this complete dud.
Old 14-07-2019, 12:59 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No trying to defend Sorloth but maybe he should be tried as our main targetman and
bench Benteke. He always plays second fiddle to CB. He has shown glimpses in the past on the pitch that maybe has been more than Christian has shown when given the striker role. Only a suggestion but unless he's given the opportunity to play in the role we can't really criticise him too much.
Old 14-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Send Nudes

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Not good enough end of

"People go to Brighton for various reasons. A holiday, a place to retire, a dirty weekend. You don't go there for football."
Old 14-07-2019, 01:38 PM

scissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minescissors10 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
No trying to defend Sorloth but maybe he should be tried as our main targetman and
bench Benteke. He always plays second fiddle to CB. He has shown glimpses in the past on the pitch that maybe has been more than Christian has shown when given the striker role. Only a suggestion but unless he's given the opportunity to play in the role we can't really criticise him too much.
how could he be our main striker he doesn't use his head & he doesn't jump
Old 14-07-2019, 01:45 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
The main problem with sorloth is he isn’t a target man despite his size.

Benteke could not score a goal in the entire season (he really could) but his flick ons, hold up play and aerial threat would contribute more than sorloth would by a mile. With or without benteke playing we need a new striker that scores

Sorloth isn’t good enough, the debate can’t be about that. What is a reasonable debate is will he be but right now, for this season he’s simply not good enough. That’s a fact anything else is wishful thinking
Old 14-07-2019, 01:46 PM

Kosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKosowski came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Must have confused some league cup games as friendlies. Point still stands. Awful buy.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:22 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Dont buy anyone?
No, just don't buy at £10m. Even £2m would be a huge amount of money to a Danish club, could they really turn down a £1.5m profit in 6 months? If they really hold out, then look elsewhere. It's not like we were massively desperate because we hardly used him in the following six months, and it's not like there aren't a thousand other similar players out there across Europe.

We got our trousers pulled down and now every club in the world sees us coming a mile off. They know we have all the negotiating skill and discipline of a spoon.

Of course that's only half the problem - the other is that anyone thought he was worth signing for a Premier League club in the first place, whether for £500k or £10m.

Last edited by WorthingEagle; 14-07-2019 at 02:24 PM.
Old 14-07-2019, 02:45 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStavros 69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just get him out on loan, pray he hits a good patch then flog him.