Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-09-2019, 05:41 AM

Stan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is hereStan the man Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
Almost exactly the same , with the same return, to Moody's masterstroke in signing Andreas Cornelius during his time at Cardiff City. Some people must be made very welcome when visiting football agents offices in Scandinavia.
Handjob off a Heidi in a sauna, then all the herring you can eat. Solid perks tbf.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:38 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Another goal...
Old 15-09-2019, 06:52 PM

Since 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSince 1968 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Another goal...
Whats the point? He cant score in the Premier league, just because he scores in some tinpot Euro league, changes nothing.
Old 15-09-2019, 06:58 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by FMH57 View Post
Doubt if he will ever play in a Palace shirt again as long as we are in the Premiership. A terrible bit of scouting by Freedman and Moody paying way, way over the odds for a Scandinavian striker totally out of his depth in the Premier League.
Almost exactly the same , with the same return, to Moody's masterstroke in signing Andreas Cornelius during his time at Cardiff City. Some people must be made very welcome when visiting football agents offices in Scandinavia.
Was it Moody? If so that is as dodgy as ****. Cornelius is better than Sørloth though
Old 15-09-2019, 06:59 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Since 1968 View Post
Whats the point? He cant score in the Premier league, just because he scores in some tinpot Euro league, changes nothing.
Defeatist.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:01 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Robert Skov, who is miles and miles ******* better than Sørloth was sold for less last yearfrom the Danish league to Germany. Who negotiates our deals?
Old 15-09-2019, 07:02 PM

churley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp1Eagle View Post
Another goal...
Unless he won the penalty himself, it’s not that impressive. Let’s hope he keeps scoring though and we can get some decent money for him.
Old 15-09-2019, 07:03 PM

churley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minechurley1988 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golf Boy View Post
Robert Skov, who is miles and miles ******* better than Sørloth was sold for less last yearfrom the Danish league to Germany. Who negotiates our deals?
Is Phil Alexander, survivor of two administrations not a big part of it? Given how laughably high our wage bill is, I wouldn’t be surprised.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:25 AM

Braders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBraders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Should have sent Benteke on loan and kept Sorloth.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:35 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braders View Post

I got slated for saying that.
Old 16-09-2019, 11:45 AM
Sing now, godess.

wedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is herewedgetail Sam the man is here
Good idea but who would take him?
Old 16-09-2019, 12:06 PM
chubby browns joke writer

strolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is herestrolling bones Sam the man is here
Quote:
Probably should have, if anyone still thinks sorloth is worse than Benteke they need their bumps felt. After saturdays showing i think its more than obvious Benteke is completely shot as a footballer. Promoting an academy player to the first team in his place, really couldn't be any more of a risk than playing the useless donkey again. I really don't want to see him embarrassing us in a palace shirt again . Enough is enough now, for gods sake drop him entirely and give someone else a go.

I'm not perfect i'm Palace, which is like perfect... plus awesome !

Last edited by strolling bones; 16-09-2019 at 03:32 PM.
Old 16-09-2019, 12:28 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
I got slated for saying that.
Rightly so. Benteke totally shot. In fact on Saturday he looked like Sørloth
Old 16-09-2019, 12:44 PM

exiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietexiledeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Sorloth has disappointed but I would rather have him as an option than Benteke .
Old 16-09-2019, 01:49 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Rightly so. Benteke totally shot. In fact on Saturday he looked like Sørloth

Sorloth fits our system far better than CB.
Old 16-09-2019, 03:26 PM

mcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmcmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I don’t really see how you can compare the two signings, or players for that matter given Skov was playing in the Nordic Bet league at the same time we signed Sørloth (Danish second division).

Besides the point, Andreas Skov Olsen was the one player I’d have loved us to be in for having watch his rise over the past 18 months. After all the Real Sociedad rumours he ended up going to Bologna for just €6 mill
Old 16-09-2019, 03:30 PM
I'm not divorced

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmean View Post
I don’t really see how you can compare the two signings, or players for that matter given Skov was playing in the Nordic Bet league at the same time we signed Sørloth (Danish second division).

Besides the point, Andreas Skov Olsen was the one player I’d have loved us to be in for having watch his rise over the past 18 months. After all the Real Sociedad rumours he ended up going to Bologna for just €6 mill
My point was he was miles better and sold for less in a period of inflation. 10 goals in the Danish league increased Sørloths value 30 fold. Skov scored 30 goals in his last season
Old 16-09-2019, 04:46 PM

FMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFMH57 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Was it Moody? If so that is as dodgy as ****. Cornelius is better than Sørloth though
Yes, Moody was head of recruitment at Cardiff when they made Andreas Cornelius their record signing at at then record transfer for the Danish League. Cornelius failed to score a Premiership goal in 11 appearances.

Roll on 5 years and Parish credits Moody for his work in the transfer window when we signed Jach and Sorloth , the latter for a record transfer for the Danish League. Sorloth fails to score a Premiership goal in 16 appearances.

So actually not a lot in it between Cornelius and Sorloth
At least Vincent Tan took Moody to court.
Old 16-09-2019, 06:57 PM
Erect Member

NO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNO1FAN : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
wow the boy is on fire recently
Attached Images
File Type: png cpfc.png (434.7 KB, 176 views)
Old 16-09-2019, 07:08 PM
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroom View Post
Sorloth fits our system far better than CB.
So would Neil Shipperley