Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-02-2018, 11:16 AM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Save your money and just go on holiday a few times a year- go for the sun tanned bald look
Old 15-02-2018, 11:17 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Elgs, post a picture of the top of your head and let us have a look please?

I am 40 and starting losing mine in my late teens. By 25 I was shaving my head on grade zero (no attachment on clipper). I do it once a week. Would I like to have a full head of hair, possibly. Would I travel across the world and pay £1500 - I doubt it. Its certainly becoming more common so who know, in a a few years you could have a shop round the corner from you doing it. That said, if you were going to Turkey (am i right in thinking you have a place there, or is it Cyprus?) then you could incorporate it in that.

I have to say, I would be interested to see what Iím like with hair again but all the partners Iíve been with since my shaving has said I would look stupid with hair and they like the clean look.....and it is more hygienic.
Saves a bit in haircuts too probably. Ill take one later. I was thinking if i could find someone to go with they might do a discount or something. I can fly from istanbul to ercan for 25 quid, but thats in the turkish controlled side.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:20 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Cheers mate. Will research it more. Wonder why its so much more expensive here.
I chose the UK because I just didn't like the idea of having no recourse to UK law's if it all went wrong. I was probably a bit over anxious in hindsight as it's quite straightforward. Good luck
Old 15-02-2018, 11:31 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnybegood View Post
I chose the UK because I just didn't like the idea of having no recourse to UK law's if it all went wrong. I was probably a bit over anxious in hindsight as it's quite straightforward. Good luck
Cheers mate. Can you post a pic of the top of your head, plus any before pics if you still have them?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:35 AM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
WTF?! I'm 16 stone Don't think you can have liposuction that fixes your hair at the same time.
Can I borrow your scales
Old 15-02-2018, 11:37 AM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Can I borrow your scales
Old 15-02-2018, 11:37 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Can I borrow your scales
Im taking you to turkey with me now. Youll be saying allah akhbar by the end of the week.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:41 AM

Johnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is hereJohnybegood Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cheers mate. Can you post a pic of the top of your head, plus any before pics if you still have them?
Let me have a look, that might be beyond my technical abilities, but I found plenty of examples online
Old 15-02-2018, 11:45 AM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
You bastard
Thanks Cary, that made me feel all nostalgic with a warm feeling inside as that was my Mum's pet name for me
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Let me have a look, that might be beyond my technical abilities, but I found plenty of examples online
Same, but i wondered if they were stooges. Did they predict how long you would likely keep the new hair for, or is fairly permanent now most of the falling out has already happened?

Pretty obvious really.

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Old 15-02-2018, 11:48 AM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post

Realised what i said now 😃 Thatll be Keltic when isis discover how much of a jonah he is.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Same, but i wondered if they were stooges. Did they predict how long you would likely keep the new hair for, or is fairly permanent now most of the falling out has already happened?
The chemical that causes male pattern baldness is generally not present in the hair on the back and s8de of the head (I.e. the donor area). These hairs should not fall out beyond the normal thinning that may have occurred anyway. So replanted hair should be there for life. Any hair that does have the baldness chemical could fall out in future so the younger you are, the more likely that these hairs will fall out in future. The key is the health and size of your donor area as you can only harvest a certain amount of these to replant. Some who dont have good donor areas replant from beards or chest hair but i have no idea about these results
Old 15-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Who needs hair?!
Old 15-02-2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Now you just need a biro, a fork, and some other bits

Old 15-02-2018, 12:04 PM
South Penge Massive

It still grows ok at the back, but theres feck all at the front, maybe 4 hairs It's like the main stand when it rains.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:07 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
The chemical that causes male pattern baldness is generally not present in the hair on the back and s8de of the head (I.e. the donor area).
What about pubes? The idea of a of a Turk with tweezers rummaging around in his "donor area" might not be immediately attractive but Elgin could then go for a truly radical change of image once its been transplanted.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:09 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
The chemical that causes male pattern baldness is generally not present in the hair on the back and s8de of the head (I.e. the donor area). These hairs should not fall out beyond the normal thinning that may have occurred anyway. So replanted hair should be there for life. Any hair that does have the baldness chemical could fall out in future so the younger you are, the more likely that these hairs will fall out in future. The key is the health and size of your donor area as you can only harvest a certain amount of these to replant. Some who dont have good donor areas replant from beards or chest hair but i have no idea about these results
So leaving it quite late in life isnt a bad thing then? Thats good to know. I know they will all turn grey eventually though.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:10 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fang View Post
What about pubes? The idea of a of a Turk with tweezers rummaging around in his "donor area" might not be immediately attractive but Elgin could then go for a truly radical change of image once its been transplanted.
Like a scouser?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:20 PM

Quote:
So leaving it quite late in life isnt a bad thing then? Thats good to know. I know they will all turn grey eventually though.
The hair on the back of your head in particular is usually the last area to go grey. I would say 40-45 should be an ideal age, maybe even 35 -50. Good examples of FUE are Jurgen Klopp, antonio conte, FDBoer, and loads of cricketers Shane Warne, Ricky Ponting, Michael Vaughn, etc