Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 15-02-2018, 12:23 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
It still grows ok at the back, but theres feck all at the front, maybe 4 hairs Its like the main stand when it rains.
Have you tried woofing the whole lot off Elgs to see what you look like? You might like it.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:44 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Have you tried woofing the whole lot off Elgs to see what you look like? You might like it.
Yeah, had it like that for years mate. Just never thought it was fixable before.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:48 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Im taking you to turkey with me now. Youll be saying allah akhbar by the end of the week.
Haha. I'm not missing the utd game for your vanity
Old 15-02-2018, 12:50 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by keltic eagle View Post
Haha. I'm not missing the utd game for your vanity
We arent playing Wesr Ham.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:56 PM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Elgin Before;

and after;

Old 15-02-2018, 12:58 PM
South Penge Massive

If i do it ill take after pictures as it (hopefully) grows back.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 12:58 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
It still grows ok at the back, but theres feck all at the front, maybe 4 hairs Its like the main stand when it rains.
Can,t you just walk backwards
Old 15-02-2018, 01:02 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by firstgame63cpfc View Post
Can,t you just walk backwards

Ive always been a bit backwards, some would say Bit disappointed nobody wants to come with me though. We must have more bald fans than any other team, just because of the stress of supporting the buggers.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 01:09 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
You can have some of my hair if you want. I'm 48 it still grows ridiculously quickly and is shoulder length if I don't cut it every 6 weeks. Thought it would have slowed up by now but no signs
Old 15-02-2018, 01:54 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
You can have some of my hair if you want. I'm 48 it still grows ridiculously quickly and is shoulder length if I don't cut it every 6 weeks. Thought it would have slowed up by now but no signs
Old 15-02-2018, 02:00 PM

firstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is herefirstgame63cpfc Sam the man is here
Baldies or potentials,

Did you know that you can now get Finasteride (Generic Propecia) Tablets on the NHS from your GP
Old 15-02-2018, 02:02 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Baldies or potentials,

Did you know that you can now get Finasteride (Generic Propecia) Tablets on the NHS from your GP
What do they do?

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:07 PM

Quote:
What do they do?
I have know idea, i have plenty of hair

Was on another site and that came up in one of the comments,
i thought you might want to have a nlook at it.

You,re welcome.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:09 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
I have know idea, i have plenty of hair

Was on another site and that came up in one of the comments,
i thought you might want to have a nlook at it.

You,re welcome.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-02-2018, 02:16 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I think I read somewhere that Ant and Dec (from Ant and Dec) use those.

But there’s also some pretty dodgy stories about it ******* up your sex drive...
Old 15-02-2018, 02:57 PM

garronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgarronrav came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
I think I read somewhere that Ant and Dec (from Ant and Dec) use those.

But there’s also some pretty dodgy stories about it ******* up your sex drive...
I might give them a go, not bothered about not getting the urge to have a wank every now and then.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:08 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Old 15-02-2018, 03:20 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
What do they do?
Same as having your balls cut off.
Old 15-02-2018, 03:30 PM

keltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is herekeltic eagle Sam the man is here
This thread is ******* hilarious but in all seriousness if it costs 10 to 15 grand here and only 1500 in the land of the turks I would question why paul. I'm kind of a believer in you get what you pay for. Save your money and get a season ticket in the bodge
Old 15-02-2018, 04:02 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by garronrav View Post
I might give them a go, not bothered about not getting the urge to have a wank every now and then.