Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 10-02-2019, 12:18 PM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My blog for today.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-02-2019, 02:37 PM

Turkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTurkish Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
My blog for today.

Old 23-02-2019, 11:04 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 23-02-2019, 02:34 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Agree with all you wrote there.
Old 23-02-2019, 08:44 PM

Thanks. Sometimes I think I'm going mad. Your support (and others) helps.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:45 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 09-03-2019, 08:40 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 14-03-2019, 12:10 PM

My blog a little early.

Old 22-03-2019, 07:14 AM

My blog this week.

myusuf2016.wordpress.com/2019/03/22/a-new-beginnin
Old 30-03-2019, 09:52 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 06-04-2019, 09:25 AM

My blog for today is the end of my journey through life. I will have a think about how to continue. Have a good Saturday.

Old 20-04-2019, 09:09 AM

My blog this week.

Old 28-04-2019, 02:25 PM

My blog this weekend.

Old 06-05-2019, 02:17 PM

My blog for this weekend.

Old 11-05-2019, 08:07 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 19-05-2019, 10:16 AM

My blog this weekend.

Old 23-05-2019, 01:46 PM

My blog for today.

Old 24-05-2019, 02:36 PM

My blog for today.

Old 25-05-2019, 06:00 PM

My blog for today.

Old 26-05-2019, 05:02 PM

My blog for today.