Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
that maybe so but I've never attacked one single poster on this forum with a tirade of abuse, imagine the stick he took from the entire country after his England failure? and then after a mere few months in charge here guys are saying they want to have his babies! I'd never stoop to such hypocrisy, and I've laid off using the W word for some time now

My assessment is you are bit weird and enjoy getting a response be it negative or positive. You post accordingly then whine when people get abusive.

Case in point, you have turned a thread about "abuse" into a thread about Hodgson once again, just to get a reaction.

And how many times do I have to point out: THIS IS A PALACE FORUM, NOT AN ENGLAND FORUM. Very few people on this forum give a shit about England.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:02 AM
Untapped potential....

DAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDAWSYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
takes one to know one
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Literally your level but I fear I am insulting Homer somewhat
Old 08-04-2018, 09:05 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWSYEAGLE View Post
My assessment is you are bit weird and enjoy getting a response be it negative or positive. You post accordingly then whine when people get abusive.

Case in point, you have turned a thread about "abuse" into a thread about Hodgson once again, just to get a reaction.

And how many times do I have to point out: THIS IS A PALACE FORUM, NOT AN ENGLAND FORUM. Very few people on this forum give a shit about England.
yes you keep saying this and I dont believe it, thats the sort of thing idiot Liverpool fans say, I'm a Palace and England fan, always will be, the latest England friendlies and match threads showed huge following, I'm sure a fair few of our fans went to Wembley and Amsterdam, I'd reevaluate that mantra if I was you as it just isnt true, England playing in a major tournament every two years is the highlight of most peoples summer, football fans from every single club from the length and breadth of the country love it as do many thousands of Palace fans
Old 08-04-2018, 09:24 AM
Untapped potential....

OMFG this thread is about abuse? This lack of concentration demonstrates a lack of intelligence but I fear that it's just an attempt to get more attention.

I am going to stop giving this thread oxygen now so it can die like the scabby dog it is.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:27 AM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAWSYEAGLE View Post
OMFG this thread is about abuse? This lack of concentration demonstrates a lack of intelligence but I fear that it's just an attempt to get more attention.

I am going to stop giving this thread oxygen now so it can die like the scabby dog it is.
I think I displayed concentration is raising objections to what you posted as being simply not true.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:45 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
takes one to know one
Oops. there goes a rib.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2018, 12:48 PM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
I wish the Ignore list also worked on his Threads....
Old 08-04-2018, 12:55 PM

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
  • If you don't stop trolling you can have a month away from the BBS.
As a mod why don't you stop making idle threats and just bin him for good? A month ago you and the red pen brigade binned him off for a few days, and the break has clearly had no baring in the way he tries to antagonise and attention seek.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:56 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
As a mod why don't you stop making idle threats and just bin him for good? A month ago you and the red pen brigade binned him off for a few days, and the break has clearly had no baring in the way he tries to antagonise and attention seek.
In fact its increased his desperate need for attention.

Old 08-04-2018, 05:03 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
Because Les loves a bit of strife. Oh and falls into line with his rightwing views. Thats cool though. I remember when he was a working class boy.
Old 08-04-2018, 08:16 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Dont dis Les.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-04-2018, 08:54 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The more they name call the weaker their argument .
Not at all especially when compared with your incoherence on the brevet thread. I suppose you need to conform yourself somehow but deluding yourself?

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-04-2018, 08:56 PM

Reg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is hereReg_Maudling Sam the man is here
Quote:
thoughts
you haven't mentioned the Iceland game yet
Old 08-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Not at all especially when compared with your incoherence on the brevet thread. I suppose you need to conform yourself somehow but deluding yourself?
Have you been drinking? No I haven't occifor, I ought to give you some neg rep for that incoherent rabble like you give me every single month but because I think you are a bit of a weird loner I'll let it pass

Last edited by Kylie_Tracey; 08-04-2018 at 10:02 PM.
Old 08-04-2018, 09:54 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reg_Maudling View Post
you haven't mentioned the Iceland game yet
Old 08-04-2018, 10:10 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Have you been drinking? No I haven't occifor, I ought to give you some neg rep for that incoherent rabble like you give me every single month but because I think you are a bit of a weird loner I'll let it pass
No i haven't why do you need that as an excuse for the shit that you post? FFS.

SaulAlinsky
Old 08-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
No i haven't why do you need that as an excuse for the shit that you post? FFS.
99.9 % of what you post is diarrhoea, I'm sorry but have I pissed on your parade?
Old 09-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS2 View Post
Because Les loves a bit of strife. Oh and falls into line with his rightwing views. Thats cool though. I remember when he was a working class boy.
Don't troll. Les is straight down the middle and trys to be even handed whether he agrees with posters or not.
Old 09-04-2018, 08:31 AM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
99.9 % of what you post is diarrhoea, I'm sorry but have I pissed on your parade?
Well that'll be .1% less diarrhoea than you post, fuckwit.

Old 09-04-2018, 09:31 AM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Well that'll be .1% less diarrhoea than you post, fuckwit.
Pea brain