Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2018, 12:35 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You ain't even close, you inconsequential knob.
Hit a nerve have I dog ? I think I have
Old 09-04-2018, 12:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylie_Tracey View Post
It's got over 1400 views this thread, got to have some life left in it
were 1389 of those you?
If you’re on the left, disagree all you want, but for feck’s sake try to find it in your hearts to treat each other with a modicum of respect and refrain from vile personal abuse. If you’re on the right… just try to find your hearts. And good luck with that.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:53 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hit a nerve have I dog ? I think I have
Give up sunbeam,you´re making yourself look even more of a cock....if that were even possible.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:53 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think
Made me LOL.

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2018, 12:56 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Made me LOL.
And me.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Give up sunbeam,you´re making yourself look even more of a cock....if that were even possible.
Get back to your Roy Chubby Brown DVDs div
Old 09-04-2018, 01:02 PM

Deadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDeadpool : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This is deliciously pathetic from Kylie & Maidstoned.

...May the Forth
Old 09-04-2018, 01:06 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool View Post
This is deliciously pathetic from Kylie & Maidstoned.

Old 09-04-2018, 01:07 PM
SC's wet dream

Quote:
Get back to your Roy Chubby Brown DVDs div
Lol....pathetic.

I'll leave you to it sweetheart, you´re obviously in need of the oxygen this thread gives you.

Old 09-04-2018, 01:09 PM

johnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjohnbush came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
Made me LOL.
Why do you persist in quoting this person?
Old 09-04-2018, 01:32 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbush View Post
why the hell not?

SaulAlinsky
Old 09-04-2018, 01:35 PM
BTC

Far East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is hereFar East Eagle Sam the man is here
Are the bigger boys being mean to poor ol' lil' Tracey?
Old 09-04-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbush View Post
Quoting makes up the entire fabric of the forum buddy
Old 09-04-2018, 02:10 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Anyone 58 and over deserves to sneered at.
If I could remember who you were I might be affronted by that - today of all days.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 09-04-2018, 03:18 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't GAF I just find people's hypocrisy comical
Yes. This is certainly the type of thread someone who doesn't "GAF" creates and posts on.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:32 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
If I could remember who you were I might be affronted by that - today of all days.
HBsw16g.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:39 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Kylie, show us where on the doll the bad man touched you
Old 09-04-2018, 04:56 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Kylie, show us where on the doll the bad man touched you
That would be quite difficult considering he's been banned. (I heard on the grapevine that you may be next.)
Old 09-04-2018, 04:59 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
That would be quite difficult considering he's been banned. (I heard on the grapevine that you may be next.)
You're the last person I would hope to find on a thread about hurtfulness and name-calling, you poisonous little fenian bumpkin.
Old 09-04-2018, 05:10 PM

palacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacedaz came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The same old posters who don't like change or new posters. Bullying the new posters until they react and get banned can never understand how Welt,Maz,WCB etc never get banned for their bullying of new posters. The shit they drivel is funny looking in from the outside though.
Closed Thread