Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 08-04-2018, 01:23 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
Free speech, the fact he winds people up in a pantomine villain way and he gets ridiculously bullied on here, are all reasons to ensure his voice is heard.

If he was as racist as people state then a total ban would have followed.

In the interests of transparency maybe nice to know what post or posts initiated this banning from GCC, and that it was not simply the agenda of certain mods because they simply do not liking him.

Banning on the basis beacuse he treads a line and holds views that are not the same as yours (or mine) aint right.
Cobblers.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-04-2018, 01:54 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Free speech, the fact he winds people up in a pantomine villain way and he gets ridiculously bullied on here, are all reasons to ensure his voice is heard.

If he was as racist as people state then a total ban would have followed.

In the interests of transparency maybe nice to know what post or posts initiated this banning from GCC, and that it was not simply the agenda of certain mods because they simply do not liking him.

Banning on the basis beacuse he treads a line and holds views that are not the same as yours (or mine) aint right.
Its an accumulative ban. His constant, very poor attempts at trolling have finally caught up with him.

As several of us have said before, Trolley was banned solely for being very good as a troll...biggles has been given far more rope than Trolley and has now recieved the penalty.

or as Wolfnipples so succinctly put it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Cobblers.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:01 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
I miss Trolley. Fun times.
He thinks you are a racist pig. I have just spoken to him. He got the same ban as you, for far less.
You should be happy not to have been slung off all the site.

Feel free to talk to me about Trolley. I will be happy to pass your comments on.

You have changed as a person. I had respect for your posts and humour, before this brexit rubbish.

Live with it, others have to. You mug.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:03 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Welcome back Biggus!
Old 08-04-2018, 02:04 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
He thinks you are a racist pig. I have just spoken to him. He got the same ban as you, for far less.
You should be happy not to have been slung off all the site.

Feel free to talk to me about Trolley. I will be happy to pass your comments on.

You have changed as a person. I had respect for your posts and humour, before this brexit rubbish.

Live with it, others have to. You mug.
Ouch.

Cricket wanker.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:06 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Biggus is back
Old 08-04-2018, 02:07 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
I thought GCC had upped its game today. Now I know why. This thread is ******* brilliant. It was good whilst it lasted.

#freedom
#nomorestupid#brexitspellings

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 08-04-2018, 02:08 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
A quick run through and gone. I cant believe it took you this long to do it, to be honest. I didn't stop posting because of Biggin. It was for a post that got scrubbed. I would rather be posting, along with the old Biggin that Iknew.

I liked the old Biggin. This one is an arsehole.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:10 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Biggus is back
No. Oh, and stop sucking biggin knob.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:14 PM
Ex-Connecticut

CT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is hereCT_Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
No.
Go on Mick, prove me wrong.
Old 08-04-2018, 02:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
A quick run through and gone. I cant believe it took you this long to do it, to be honest. I didn't stop posting because of Biggin. It was for a post that got scrubbed. I would rather be posting, along with the old Biggin that Iknew.

I liked the old Biggin. This one is an arsehole.
In a way I appreciate that post bm. Give Trolley my regards also.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-04-2018, 02:39 PM
I'm watching you

Quote:
In a way I appreciate that post bm. Give Trolley my regards also.
I would, but he thinks your a rascist pig. So whats the point?

Mate, you have been your own worst enemy, then sit back moaning how picked on you are. Its only family that made me look today.
You will never, never troll like Trolley. Different class. Had humour. Lived in Limpsfield. You live in a village that does not exist. Like postman Pat, or some other cartoon character.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:43 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
I would, but he thinks your a rascist pig. So whats the point?

Mate, you have been your own worst enemy, then sit back moaning how picked on you are. Its only family that made me look today.
You will never, never troll like Trolley. Different class. Had humour. Lived in Limpsfield. You live in a village that does not exist. Like postman Pat, or some other cartoon character.
Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect yours more than that of many others on here.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 08-04-2018, 02:49 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Biggus is back

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-04-2018, 02:49 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fair enough, you are entitled to your opinion, and I respect yours more than that of many others on here.

Old 08-04-2018, 02:58 PM
I'm not divorced

Golf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is hereGolf Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Anyone ?
Yes. Me.
Old 08-04-2018, 03:01 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
Welcome back Biggus!
Yep!
Old 08-04-2018, 04:22 PM
On the Tory right !

Trolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrolley : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Cripes

It's all getting a bit "Sweaty" on here with incendiary remarks and members rearing up like shocked dray horses.The "Cut and thrust" of lively debate is to be encouraged but clearly some are unable to bridle their tongues to the extent that certain remarks reach the very nadir of decency.

Those who know me from bygone days will be familiar with the visceral and vindictive opprobrium I suffered as part of an exhorable campaign of character assasination but through all the "Incoming" I was able to retain my dignity and refrain from resorting to personal insults in order to counter the gladitorial hostility aimed in my direction.

Maybe,just maybe some on here could argue their case free from hatred and personal bile.

Regards

Trolley

Old 08-04-2018, 04:27 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Bring back Bernard Ingham.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 08-04-2018, 04:29 PM
SC's wet dream

That's not classic Trolley, not enough "s