Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 22-04-2018, 02:48 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
Their demise seems to have run parallel with that of their player, child groomer and sex criminal Adam Johnson getting caught and jailed. Coincidence probably but he wouldn't have helped the atmosphere at the club at all.
Old 22-04-2018, 03:40 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
Their demise seems to have run parallel with that of their player, child groomer and sex criminal Adam Johnson getting caught and jailed. Coincidence probably but he wouldn't have helped the atmosphere at the club at all.
I very much doubt this. Pathetic performances on the pitch and no money to spend are more likely.
Old 22-04-2018, 04:03 PM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Disgusting fans. Sod em.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:13 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Hmm I'm gonna buck the trend here. Admittedly I did not go in the 70s or 80s up there but a few years back I found their supporters decent, accommodating and knowledgeable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 22-04-2018, 05:38 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
I very much doubt this. Pathetic performances on the pitch and no money to spend are more likely.
Yep, they were shite and scrapping relegation a while before he was caught. Probably their best player in the Prem except for Defoe though, so losing him definitely didn’t help.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:50 PM

Paulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePaulinmorden : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by the drexciyan View Post
Hmm I'm gonna buck the trend here. Admittedly I did not go in the 70s or 80s up there but a few years back I found their supporters decent, accommodating and knowledgeable.
There was a night game at Roker Park a few years ago when we got to the local station to be met by the Police. When they saw there was only about 16 of us on the train rather than walk us to the ground they gave us a ride in the back of their vans. On getting near the ground our van stopped outside a pub, went in to have a word with the staff then invited us to go in saying he had ensured there would be no trouble. Had a couple of pints and a very friendly chat with the locals in there.
Old 22-04-2018, 05:55 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Had an epic day out when we smashed em up a few years ago....Bolasie hat trick game. Took the absolute piss out of corporate hospitality at the ground...

I was so wankered and obnoxious in the hotel / pub bar when MOTD came on that I had to buy the entire bar a beer to save my skin.

Happy days.

Cricket wanker.
Old 22-04-2018, 06:01 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
No fish n chips for a while.
Hull was fish n chips.

Old 22-04-2018, 06:21 PM

dave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is heredave_who_ru Sam the man is here
The in-laws (Sunderland season ticket holders going back generations) have been telling me since I first knew them that the club is in terminal decline. Mismanagement off and on the pitch for too many years. When one of your players gets done for drink driving on the morning of a match you know there is something wrong with the culture of the club.

How can a Premier League club lose 27m in 2015 and 33m in 2016 and have debts approaching 150m be anything else than a basket case.

Comment is free, but facts are sacred. (C.P. Scott)
Old 22-04-2018, 08:27 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Good, I for one can't stand them.

Another one of these big clubs who think they have a Devine right to success. On top of that horrible bully boys and all. I remember as a 10 year old with my old man up there for a midweek game we drew 0-0 some Palace fan walking in colours and a load of muggy divs giving him aggro asking he wanted it.

People On here slate Newcastle but the Geordies are salt of the earth compared the Mackems.

League one isn't gonna be no walk in the park because the rebuild required is going to be massive.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:31 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
They weren't very friendly in the 6th round up there in 1976.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:36 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
You'd think that having to live in Sunderland was punishment enough for breeding from such a small gene pool.
God thought different, and gave those 3-fingered muppets a dog turd of a football club to support.
Old 22-04-2018, 08:42 PM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
On a slightly serious note, they have a captive market in being the only club in the city, and a shiny (relatively) new stadium.

Something don't smell right, . . and it's not that dodgy B&B I stayed in on the coast, many years ago
Old 22-04-2018, 08:51 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
They weren't very friendly in the 6th round up there in 1976.
0-1 (Whittle?)
Old 22-04-2018, 09:03 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
Those glory days where Sunderland produced those numerous great escapes to avoid relegation from the Premier League are long gone!!!!

They were like a turd that wouldn't flush!

Now it's like a whole load of laxatives have taken care of it and they're flowing down the leagues.

I've always enjoyed seeing big clubs/clubs with big fanbases suffer. Enjoy Accrington tossers.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:35 AM

PS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPS2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PT109 View Post
Mate - sincerely understand the euphoria of '76 after smashing scarborough leeds and sunderland away etc but why attack the northerners out of interest.

We are British. And Proud. And regardless of geography. Aren't we? Or have I missed something.

sunderland are a big club with lots of history and unfortunately they have been managed badly. It could so easily have been Palace too - it almost was at one point or many points since '76 as I am sure that you are aware.

So be grateful and also respectful that's all I say. After 77-78 Palace have not been out of the top two divisions. Better than man city and lids lids lids. Amazing feat in my opinion and you could have quite easily been born in the North supporting accrington stanley or some shit like that.
Ok. Sunderland are a rubbish southern team, full of cockney wankers.
Is that better?
Old 23-04-2018, 08:44 AM
Send Us Victorious

Prince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPrince Phillip came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

I don't like the way the red plastic has faded really badly on their seats. Looks terrible. Parish take note.

Last edited by Prince Phillip; 23-04-2018 at 08:57 AM.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:54 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brumie Allan View Post
Hull was fish n chips.
Hulls fish n chips was 2.30. Sunderlands was 6 but they couldnt get the carton shut it was so big.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 23-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Are Sunderland a bit of a relic club?

I don't know why, but I just sense training sessions conducted in a gritty way with coaches extolling players to "Man up, son!", followed by a compulsory lunchtime pint with the lads (woe betide anyone who doesn't join in).

There is something quite 1970s about them, resistant to change. Perhaps it is this that many foreign coaches have alluded to?
Old 23-04-2018, 08:58 AM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Vicar View Post
0-1 (Whittle?)
Whittle indeed. Whipped it in on the turn from a Peter Taylor cut-back. Great goal.