Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2018, 09:37 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Biggins

What is going on?

Surely he should be banned completely or he should be allowed to post in all forums now.

Obviously a complete ban should be justified, but what is being achieved by denying him access to all forums ?

It appears like he is being played with like a cat plays with a mouse. Now I know many dont like him but what has he actually done wrong? Expressed views you dont agree with? I dont agree with a lot of what he posts, but this aint North Korea.

Take off the shackles, and lets see those emoticons in GCC again.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:38 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Shouldn’t this be in GCC?

Cricket wanker.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
What is going on?

Surely he should be banned completely or he should be allowed to post in all forums now.

Obviously a complete ban should be justified, but what is being achieved by denying him access to all forums ?

It appears like he is being played with like a cat plays with a mouse. Now I know many dont like him but what has he actually done wrong? Expressed views you dont agree with? I dont agree with a lot of what he posts, but this aint North Korea.

You must etc.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 24-04-2018, 09:42 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
You must etc.
Disappointing I was hoping for just a ''
Old 24-04-2018, 09:43 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
What is going on?

I agree.

Although i think Dave should code in a minimum amount of characters for biggin’s posts, say 100, so at the very least he is made to work hard for his trolling.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
I agree.

Although i think Dave should code in a minimum amount of characters for biggin’s posts, say 100, so at the very least he is made to work hard for his trolling.
Good on you.

Free the Biggin One.
Old 24-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle Biggineagle
Quote:

Free the Biggin One.
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

[SIGPIC]https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png[/SIGPIC]
Old 24-04-2018, 10:18 PM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
I'm on hunger strike.
Old 24-04-2018, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Am Phibian View Post
I'm on hunger strike.
Oh dear .. I think i have argued my case too well
Old 24-04-2018, 10:23 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
As TAK pointed out earlier:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAK View Post
This forum is not General Chit Chat.