Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would like to join in but have limited knowledge. The site says 9 riders but the Tour only has 8 per team this year. I assume that doesn't matter.?
Old 02-07-2018, 06:59 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
You should take some time and read the rules. Your team is a sort of "pick 'n' mix". If you still don't get it after reading the rules, some of us will be able to help!
Good luck!
Old 02-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Lets see what the frogs say now. They would do anything to help get cheese eating surrender monkey to win.
Wankers.
Michael, really!

Pete might get offended on current form.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:52 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Michael, really!

Pete might get offended on current form.
Is he French??

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 03-07-2018, 04:54 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
19%!
I kneww it would be you to pick up on it.

Old 03-07-2018, 04:56 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
As my level of knowledge has increased in cycling, I'm finding Velogames harder and harder.

I'm tempted to enter a non-Froome/Sagan team to see if it gets me close but I can't see it happening when Sky hoover up points for Froome.
Put two teams in. It could be interesting comparing them.

Old 03-07-2018, 06:27 AM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in, sounds great !
Old 03-07-2018, 07:47 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by biggus mickus View Post
Put two teams in. It could be interesting comparing them.
Mick, are you going to put a team in this year?
Old 03-07-2018, 07:53 AM
I'm watching you

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Mick, are you going to put a team in this year?
I dont understand it mate. I am computer thick innt.

Old 03-07-2018, 09:06 AM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Not sure why Froome is the bookies' favourite?
Old 03-07-2018, 09:36 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by meee View Post
Not sure why Froome is the bookies' favourite?
Why?

Did you see the way he won the Giro in 1 day?

He is one of the best ITT's in the race, and there is a nice 31km ITT on the final stage before Paris, he doesn't need to be in yellow in the mountains just close enough to take it then.

Stage 3's 35km TTT will see SKY and BMC obliterate the rest of the peleton if the TTT's in the Dauphine and TdS are representative. Even a rider winning stages 1 and 2 will struggle to be in yellow after that. Sagan might do well in some sprints but looking at his Bora team i cannot see them being within a minute of SKY and BMC.

Therefore i think Porte and Froome will take a buffer into the mountains. What will be interesting is how Movistar then try to use their 4 GC riders to pressurise SKY and BMC.

Froome is rightly favourite though IMO with Porte probably just behind him.
Old 03-07-2018, 09:54 AM

Porte either has one really bad day or he falls off.
Will Roglic last 3 weeks?
Who will have a bad day on the cobbles?
Will the first day be windy riding down the Atlantic coast?
Old 03-07-2018, 09:55 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Really hoping for a big showing from Landa.

Froome deserves to be the favourite of course. Would I back him after a grueling Giro? Nah. Hope he smashes it though!
Old 03-07-2018, 09:55 AM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
I've not gone for Sagan or Froome. I like to pick outsiders, most of the time doesn't work but don't think I had Froome or Doumlin at the giro and got 4th.

Struggling to find unclassified riders at the moment

Last edited by BBK; 03-07-2018 at 09:58 AM.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:02 AM

To view the link you have to Register or Login

To view the link you have to Register or Login (menu top left)

Old 03-07-2018, 10:12 AM

I don't think I've ever picked Froome and I won't this year. Some of the climbs will be too tough for Thomas IMO. I think Bernal is really good, but he will just be this year's Landa.
As for Movistar, has Quintana trained enough to be taken seriously? Will Landa ride to help Quintana or will he just do his own thing ( not unlike Valverde)? I also like Soler but his role will be similar to Bernal's in the Sky team.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:39 AM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm in. Now starting to read through the above and note that some of my team are already being trashed. Might be back to the drawing board.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
I've got Quintana in at the moment but taking him out would allow me to get rid of the 4 cost riders I have.
Old 03-07-2018, 10:55 AM

Lingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLingfield Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Sorry to be dim but once I've registered on Velogames how do I join the BBS league? Does my Velogames team name have to reflect my BBS username?
Old 03-07-2018, 11:02 AM

foresthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is hereforesthillbilly Sam the man is here
Froome looks like an alien. But he is no proven cheat,....yet.

I applaud his achievements, unless he is discredited.

Froome is a leg-end. It's gotta be him