Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 05-07-2018, 08:41 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Has anyone had a bet on this yet?

I prefer gambling on stage winners, but I took some 11/4 about Froome as soon as he was confirmed to be riding. There’s a few I like in the each way race but I’m still scarred by the Aru meltdown last year!
Old 05-07-2018, 09:12 PM
Noot! Noot!

FORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is hereFORZA SELHURST Sam the man is here
Stage wins definitely the right way to go from a betting prospective.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 PM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Erm. Have a look at velogames.com George is having problems.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:03 AM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Something to do with this probably.

'For the first time in the history of Le Tour, sign up to the official 2018 Fantasy Tour de France and put yourself in the shoes of the directeur sportif!'
Old 06-07-2018, 05:29 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is hereMasterYoda Sam the man is here
So basically velogames TdF isn’t happening. Seems like a copyright thing or whatever as he’s not even been able to name the event in his statement.
Hope this doesn’t mean people jump to the “official” game that has caused this to happen
Old 06-07-2018, 06:29 AM
Lost in translation

BBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is hereBBK Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Has anyone had a bet on this yet?

I prefer gambling on stage winners, but I took some 11/4 about Froome as soon as he was confirmed to be riding. There’s a few I like in the each way race but I’m still scarred by the Aru meltdown last year!
I've gone for Roglic EW (4 places) and G.Martin for top 10.

Gutted about Velogames if they can't put it on.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:06 AM

stange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minestange555 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterYoda View Post
So basically velogames TdF isn’t happening. Seems like a copyright thing or whatever as he’s not even been able to name the event in his statement.
Hope this doesn’t mean people jump to the “official” game that has caused this to happen
I'm not joining the "official" league - they can sod off.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:00 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
Mick, are you going to put a team in this year?
Mitch was going to do it for me this morning. although I have never done a team, I have always followedit on your threads.

Bloody frogs.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:13 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Given the Velogames Giro Rosa is still available it is all about the TdF and not velogames generally.

I wonder on what basis they can stop it though as lots of people do Fantasy Football teams, its not just limited to the PL site.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:26 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
i have signed up to the point of taking a look.

The have basically ripped off Velogames with 100 credits (although for 8 riders and different values) You can make a change on each of the rest days, points doubled for your road captain and no change in the points for the TTT so i guess your rider has to be in the top 25 times to count.

Not as well thought through but its presentation and interface is a lot better.
Old 06-07-2018, 04:13 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
Gutted too.
The TDF people have well and truly ripped off Velogames.
I blame Sky.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:15 PM

luckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineluckyoldgladys : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
#Free Velogames is alive on twitter.

I signed on to the AOS game to have a look and they do have a contact button.

This is the reply I received.

'Thanks for your message.

We are really sorry and saddened by this situation. We are in the middle of the battle, and we truly hope that Velogames and ASO will find an agreement.

As you can imagine, ASO is defending his trademark (and we can understand it).

We hope the situation will be improved very soon, but we are of course out of all the discussions.

We'd like to keep you onboard and hope you'd enjoy our game!

Best regards,
Fantasy Tour de France's Team'

AOS also administer the vuelta.
Old 06-07-2018, 05:31 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
A couple of bets I’ve been eyeing.

Jungels top 10 - 2/1

Fuglsang top 5.

I feel like the second could be an awful move!
Old 06-07-2018, 06:21 PM
BBS Bicycle Guru

spunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspunky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just went to set up my velogames team

Follow me on Twitter -@wally_cycles
@DuncanInglis

Quote:
Someone who bought their bike from Halfords telling Spunky his advice on bike repairs is crap!

Priceless :)
Old 06-07-2018, 08:43 PM

meee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is heremeee Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
A couple of bets I’ve been eyeing.

Jungels top 10 - 2/1

Fuglsang top 5.

I feel like the second could be an awful move!
I've gone Pierre Latour top 10 after facing the regret of not putting on Uran and Barguil last year.Will be touch and go though and more likely top 15.

The Velogames situation is depressing.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:17 PM
Under Fascist Rule

I went down the Skybet route of chucking loads of little variations together to get 4 bets made up!

Froome to win the TDF, Sagan green jersey, Bernal white jersey and Barguil to finish top 3 in KOM - 14/1

Quintana top 3, Roglic, Yates and Fuglsang top 10. Barguil, Gaviria and Sagan to win a stage - 40/1

Froome, Sagan, Bardet, Gaviria, De Gendt to win a stage and Quintana to finish highest of the Movistar team - 40/1

Quintana to finish top 3, Fuglsang to finish top 5, Jungels top 10, Bardet to win a stage, Gaviria to win 3 stages - 100/1
Old 07-07-2018, 10:21 AM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
They're off on Stage 1:

Old 07-07-2018, 10:38 AM

I know this part of France very well. With loads of friends we used to rent a house at La Faute-sur-Mer which is right next to Aiguillon-sur-Mer. We must have gone there at least 12 times between about 1990 and 2010. Three of us had our bikes and we used to meet up with cyclists from a club at La Tranche-sur-Mer who welcomed holidaymakers for a parcours three times a week starting at around 100km up to some longer ones (I think I did 190km one day!). I know the roads from as north as Saint-Jean-de-Monts down to the finish. The coastal roads are lovely to ride on though admittedly there was often a lot of traffic when we were riding them. Our peloton was often 50+ strong so we didn't always make a lot of friends on the road. The peloton will have nothing to worry about today except if there is a bit of wind blowing.
I'm looking forward to going back to the Vendée region since madame kabbott's brother's in-laws have a place at Brem-sur-Mer. I little invite there would gladly be accepted!

Bon Tour everybody!

From a Velogames point of view, it might still be interesting if everyone posted their team so that we could still share a bit of banter about the results!
Old 07-07-2018, 10:57 AM

My team: Fekir's Fanatics

J.Fuglsang
R.Uran
R.Bardet
A.Yates
F.Gaviria
G.Martin
J.Simon
T.Benoot
M.Kittel
Old 07-07-2018, 11:56 AM
Slowing Down Member

westsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
First time I've joined and maybe the last? I imagine the Vuelta and Giro may well follow down the corporate control road.

FWIW Pippa Yorke's Allstars Sky-heavy fledgling team was as follows

G Thomas
W Poels
M Landa
R Majka
M Kittle
G Moscon
G Van Avermaet
T De Ghent
M Kwiatkowski.