Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 28-09-2018, 02:54 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Football Manager 2019

Release Date

November 2nd - BETA Release for the fortnight prior

Announced Features

To view the link you have to Register or Login

VAR

FM19 includes the introduction of video technology in competitions that currently use it – either in the form of a referee using a TV screen to check a decision, and/or communicating with their VARs via an earpiece. The game will also include goal-line technology to avoid any Pedro Mendes-esque howlers from officials.

You'll be asked about controversies in your post-match interviews after instances of technology being used, so get prepared...

Training Overhaul

The biggest yet in FM history, say SI. The studio's knowledge-sharing with real-life coaches has helped them revamp the training module to make it a more realistic proposition. Training is now split into three sessions per day, which you can customise to fit you squad's needs. There are 10 different training areas to focus on, and individual sessions within them (i.e. Aerial Defence, if you're about to face some notorious long-ball merchants). Pre-season training is now given the importance it deserves.

New Manager Tutorials

Picking up FM again after a spell on the sidelines can be daunting, so on-screen pointers have now been introduced to ease in new or returning players. SI say that even those working within their own studio have been using them to improve in areas where they have knowledge gaps, to great benefit.

Revamped tactics module

Featured are the inclusion of tactical styles (i.e. gegenpress, tiki-taka), team instructions for specific phases of play, goalkeeper distribution options, new player roles and tweaks to mentality terms. Meanwhile, pre-match briefings have been simplified for ease of navigation, and your assistant can recommend topics for debate.

Graphics & Visuals

SI say they've replaced or improved 500 graphics for FM19. They also note improved stadiums with capacities of up to 5,000, making them more realistic and varied for lower-league bosses. Meanwhile, disabled fans will also be visible in all stadia.

Team talk improvements

These will contain more information than previous editions, including player positions in the squad hierarchy, and how your words of wisdom have been received by your team's leaders. Naturally, these dressing room influencers are ones to keep onside, so be careful how you treat them. You'll also be able to discover what your assistant manager says in team talks too, should you wish to give them free rein in the dressing room.

DFL Bundesliga licence

For the first time, including 36 clubs with proper badges, player faces and trophies.

Also it is purple To view the link you have to Register or Login

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 28-09-2018, 03:44 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Will so be getting it this year. Cannot wait.
Old 28-09-2018, 04:01 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Nowhere near finished with my Bromley FC or Palace saves on FM18. Will skip this and go for FM20 I think.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:05 AM

Littlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLittlecaesar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've not brought it since 2012, but in the position to get a new laptop so think this will be my first purchase.
Old 01-10-2018, 09:09 AM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlecaesar View Post
I've not brought it since 2012, but in the position to get a new laptop so think this will be my first purchase.
I still play 2012 religiously but am coming towards the end of enjoying it as I am now starting to sign the same players on new starts.

I worry the game has advanced so much I won't enjoy it nor will my laptop be able to handle it. Might try FM2013 instead.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 01-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Probationary User

Azlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkAzlan82 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Im playing 2001/2002 with today's player/manager/owner database, perfect combination of depth and fun. The new ones just take far to long
Old 18-10-2018, 04:32 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Hints that the Beta is out tonight.
Old 25-10-2018, 01:01 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Anyone played it yet?
Old 27-10-2018, 10:28 PM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Demo feels good.

Realism may need a tweak as i have Palace unbeaten in 11 games in the league (incl a 2-0 win over the weed) but Wilf has just thrown a strop over not being allowed to leave and pissed off a few other key players in the process.
Old 01-11-2018, 10:30 AM

Marki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMarki came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Despite being in top 4/5 all season Wilf went potty again when i refused a £21m bid from Chelsea for him and I'm now accused of pricing him out of a move.

Luka also wants to go along with Soaure, Punch, and Dann.

Meyer being on £150k a week isn't helpful either. Hopefully all these issues will be resolved in the full version but I'm tempted not to manage Palace at first.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:07 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marki View Post
Hopefully all these issues will be resolved in the full version but I'm tempted not to manage Palace at first.

Isn’t that what Allardyce said?

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
And Pulis

And Freedman

And probably Roy.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:10 AM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azlan82 View Post
Im playing 2001/2002 with today's player/manager/owner database, perfect combination of depth and fun. The new ones just take far to long
It's a great game, in case anyone is interested it's available legally for free at To view the link you have to Register or Login which also contains all the update patches.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:33 AM
johnkettleyisaweatherman

eddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is hereeddieskyclad Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSEagle View Post
It's a great game, in case anyone is interested it's available legally for free at To view the link you have to Register or Login which also contains all the update patches.
Goodison Park. September 30th 2006.

Do you recall?

Nearly 7 million views!!!

WOW!
Old 01-11-2018, 12:20 PM

Suffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSuffolkeagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'm tempted to get it on my laptop this year (usually just get the mobile version) but i'm worried it might slow my laptop down. My laptop has an Intel Pentium Inside processor, is that ok for FM?
Old 06-11-2018, 06:35 PM

LSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLSEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieskyclad View Post
Goodison Park. September 30th 2006.

Do you recall?
I'll never forget
Old 11-11-2018, 01:58 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
As Palace I am five points clear at the top after eight games. Drew the opening game 1-1 and then won seven in a row (6 of them 1-0 - including home to Chelsea and away at Old Trafford - and another 2-0)
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 13-11-2018, 01:33 PM

Palacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalacefan99 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
As Palace I am five points clear at the top after eight games. Drew the opening game 1-1 and then won seven in a row (6 of them 1-0 - including home to Chelsea and away at Old Trafford - and another 2-0)
What tactic are you using?

I'm using wing play with cautious mentality and work ball into box, which seems to have improved things from my fluid counter attack tactic that had us winless after 6.

First FM save i've started as Palace and don't want to get the sack!