Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-02-2019, 02:03 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Tinder and similar

I split with the wife after 29 years a couple and 22 years of marriage, not what I wanted but anyway.......

I'm 46 and I signed up to Tinder to see what it was about and to stay alive, but after my first experiences of swiping I feel like I've been thrown into prison unjustly, I just shouldn't bloody well be here.

I'm on probably 85% 'Nope' atm because they seem to be made up of 20% minger, 10% nutjob, 20% overweight and 35% trout-pouting idiot or using filters to change what they actually look like. Will any of the 15% reply?

This hasn't exactly filled me with confidence, so dear BBS, is there light at the end of this tunnel?
Old 11-02-2019, 02:05 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Car crash thread.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:07 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Probably, but it'll be a fun crash.
Life’s too short for shit

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Don’t know owt about Tinder mate, sorry.

But if I were you, and I’d just split up from my Mrs after 29 years and feel aggrieved (I’m assuming that bit), I’d be giving women a wide berth for a little while (unless a bit came on offer late one Saturday night after a palace win).

Good luck anyway

CamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCamberleyEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why invite that sort of drama into your life? Enjoy the peace and quiet.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:08 PM

Because I don't do celibate (aside from right now by actions beyond my control)
Old 11-02-2019, 02:09 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
Have you tried tweeting one of the Crystals every morning?
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 11-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Reality with these kind of sites is 85% of crap is on the low side! You will also need to go through loads of ones you like but won't ever hear from.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:10 PM

wawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewawman_15 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I used tinder when it first broke on to the scene back in 2013. Went on one date which went very well.

Got married to her last year! There’s hope for you yet.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:17 PM
a bit peckish

PIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPIE "N" MASH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
You're on Tinder,bet the ex is on cloud9.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:20 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you meet your Prince Charming, they say.
It might be worth considering moving to France in order to speed up this part of the process.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:27 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
I split with the wife after 29 years a couple and 22 years of marriage, not what I wanted but anyway.......

I'm 46 and I signed up to Tinder to see what it was about and to stay alive, but after my first experiences of swiping I feel like I've been thrown into prison unjustly, I just shouldn't bloody well be here.

I'm on probably 85% 'Nope' atm because they seem to be made up of 20% minger, 10% nutjob, 20% overweight and 35% trout-pouting idiot or using filters to change what they actually look like. Will any of the 15% reply?

This hasn't exactly filled me with confidence, so dear BBS, is there light at the end of this tunnel?
You're doing it wrong, you swipe right on everyone, message the ones you want and wait for the inevitable ones you don't message to message you angrily. Then the hilarity ensues.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:30 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
I have dipped in and out of tinder. I'm not using it at the moment but my policy is to swipe right for everyone without even looking and then any your match with look at more carefully. Saves a lot of time.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:32 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Try Bumble out buddy, Tinder is a joke really.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:35 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Try Bumble out buddy, Tinder is a joke really.
Depends on what you're after. It can be low hanging fruit, so that sort of appeal is there for that market. But Bumble is definitely a lot better for meeting classier women. I'd echo this ^
Old 11-02-2019, 02:35 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
...my policy is to swipe right for everyone without even looking...
You old romantic
Old 11-02-2019, 02:36 PM

Salad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSalad_Burnet came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I was on OK Cupid for a while. I was shocked at how hostile the 90% and ups were towards any sort of contact. I mean, if someone presented you with someone you shared 90% compatibility with, according to an algorithm, surely you'd have some curiosity about them.
Other than that, I think I was just miffed at how self-satisfied everyone was with their lives and so any overture on my part felt like an imposition.
Also, I found it odd that women are so determined to make all prospective partners aware of what books they've ever read; and they all seem to mention Murakami for some reason.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:36 PM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Neil the Eagle is popular on grndr apparently

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:37 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
You old romantic

hahahahaha, what's worse is that I used to do it while having a morning clear out at work.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:39 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
...a morning clear out at work....
Yes, yes, of course, lol