Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 11-02-2019, 02:44 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
What is this percentage lark, is it like the19% one ?
Old 11-02-2019, 02:48 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
I've thankfully not needed to use these yet but how do you start a conversation once you've matched with someone? You can't offer them a drink like the real world and from all the viral ones it seems you need pathetic witty openers.
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 11-02-2019, 02:49 PM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by switchboard View Post
I've thankfully not needed to use these yet but how do you start a conversation once you've matched with someone? You can't offer them a drink like the real world and from all the viral ones it seems you need pathetic witty openers.
Dick pics.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:50 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Just bang one out and go down the pub.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:55 PM

TennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTennesseeKing came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If they've got **** all on their profile info wise, witty openers work. Otherwise, just message and ask about one of their interests or something you notice in their pics.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:57 PM

Richard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is hereRichard Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Probably, but it'll be a fun crash.
Ha ha - at least you're open-minded and fair play to you for putting it out there !!
Old 11-02-2019, 02:57 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
I have dipped in and out of tinder. I'm not using it at the moment but my policy is to swipe right for everyone without even looking and then any your match with look at more carefully. Saves a lot of time.

You realise it has algorithms which will then feck up what it starts to put into your stack?
Old 11-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Back in a Sublime place

Vendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietVendy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I split with the wife after 29 years a couple and 22 years of marriage, not what I wanted but anyway.......

I'm 46 and I signed up to Tinder to see what it was about and to stay alive, but after my first experiences of swiping I feel like I've been thrown into prison unjustly, I just shouldn't bloody well be here.

I'm on probably 85% 'Nope' atm because they seem to be made up of 20% minger, 10% nutjob, 20% overweight and 35% trout-pouting idiot or using filters to change what they actually look like. Will any of the 15% reply?

This hasn't exactly filled me with confidence, so dear BBS, is there light at the end of this tunnel?
No advice on Tinder, but must be in recovery to have posted about your Ex without Cow being mentioned....!
Old 11-02-2019, 03:00 PM

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefox View Post
What is this percentage lark, is it like the19% one ?
I would demand that in my profile but I don't think it would help, although I'll edit it in when I next come up to Selhurst.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:01 PM
South London VfB

Neil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil the Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Neil the Eagle is popular on grndr apparently
Indeed, it's where I met you
Old 11-02-2019, 03:03 PM
COBBY31

jamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minejamesc_24 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
I would demand that in my profile but I don't think it would help, although I'll edit it in when I next come up to Selhurst.
Bumbles the one mate, if you match women have to make the first move so saves wasting time writing something witty without knowing if they like you or not..

Please sponsor me for the London marathon 2015 in aid of Prostate Cancer http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/fund...rl=jamescobb33
Old 11-02-2019, 03:03 PM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Because I don't do celibate just masturbate (alot right now by actions beyond my control)
EFA...
Old 11-02-2019, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendy View Post
No advice on Tinder, but must be in recovery to have posted about your Ex without Cow being mentioned....!
She has made a big mistake I can tell you. Not being conceited, but she's going to lie in the bed she's made for herself. I'll be fine, but I would rather not be in this situation even if it does mean banging some new fanny.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:04 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
Have you tried tweeting one of the Crystals every morning?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:05 PM
Call me Ishmael

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
...I'm on probably 85% 'Nope' atm because they seem to be made up of 20% minger, 10% nutjob, 20% overweight and 35% trout-pouting idiot or using filters to change what they actually look like. Will any of the 15% reply?...
I imagine it will depend on what sort of catch you are really. There surely is a host of women, who meet your standards, with an interest in what is it? War games, WW2 memorabilia and flight simulation?

Yeah, can't see a problem.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:08 PM

Maybe I should try a fetish app then
Old 11-02-2019, 03:08 PM
Middle class left.

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ebyeeckeagle View Post
I imagine it will depend on what sort of catch you are really. There surely is a host of women, who meet your standards, with an interest in what is it? War games, WW2 memorabilia and flight simulation?

Yeah, can't see a problem.
Old 11-02-2019, 03:11 PM

I didn't mention Palace mind, would that bump me up or down?
Old 11-02-2019, 03:18 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Bumble is a good app, I find the women on their are a bit more clear in what they want and the big plus is they need to open the conversation. If they have started the chat, then you know they are keen and half the battle is won.

Apologies for the serious and helpful answer. Expecting plenty of neg rep for it!
Old 11-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Hadron Collider

Quote:
I didn't mention Palace mind, would that bump me up or down?
Maybe try that Simon Jordan stalker bird?