Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

View Poll Results: Should elgin eagle be allowed back?
I want elgin reinstated 3 75.00%
I donít want elgin banned anymore 0 0%
FUE the elgin one 0 0%
Choo choo! Iím aboard the bring elgin back train 1 25.00%
Not hair today but hair tomorrow 0 0%
Moo...ve elgin back to the BBS 0 0%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 15-02-2019, 12:13 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Steamy, are you saying Elginís pregnant?
Old 15-02-2019, 12:14 PM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
I'm nor sure what Elgin's threats were but I really liked his posts, interesting and erudite.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:15 PM
Gabor's pyjama washer

Steamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is hereSteamy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Steamy, are you saying Elginís pregnant?

I've never met him in real life, so wouldn't like to gossip. It might just be a little of extra Christmas weight left over.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:16 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Just googled him. Sounds a character:

Todd gained a reputation for drunkenness while working on The Benny Hill Show. He once failed to turn up for a London Palladium show after a 'drinking episode', and eventually found himself in a Dublin hospital five days later. After this was reported in the media, Hill had Todd dropped from the show. Producer Dennis Kirkland persuaded Hill to rescind the decision, saying Todd brought much to the show and his drinking rarely affected his work.

Died age 70
He could drink for sure.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:43 PM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Seeing that I'm a non believer, the BBS will be like going to church everyday now.
I'll be fooked if I want to read PC bullshit on every thread, no banter, differing of opinions and worse still no Elgin.
Soon it will be everyone playing happy families and pulling each others pork. Where's the fun in that?
Old 15-02-2019, 12:43 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
This really is done to ensure that the pupil is taught early doors that unless you are someone with status, you will be treated with contempt. A great life lesson.

True story.

When I was a prefect at boarding school, I threw a dart into a pupils leg for having the audacity of not knocking on the prefects common room door and waiting to be given permission to enter. He trotted along to the sanitorium and said that he fell over and a nail caused his injury. The sanitorium sister knew he was lying so reported him. I felt bad, so told the housemaster what had actually happened. I was praised for my honesty and received no punishment. The victim was gated and had to tidy up rubbish for a week for lying.

A 2019 parent would sue the school for having darts on the premises.

Your victim would make a tidy sum.
Old 15-02-2019, 12:54 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
I'm closing this thread now. It just going round in circles.

For the record, Elgin was warned on numerous occasions for threatening people. Was given at least two temporary bans (if memory serves me right) and each time came back without modifying his behaviour.
Old 22-04-2019, 03:18 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
The message below is from Elgin put on 8 to 10 posters message boards here on the BBS,we do not remove or delete any threads that are within the BBS rules,the main reason why we have kept removing Elgin is that in a few of his numerous new registrations he has been abusive towards us.

Elgins main aim with his last registration was to invite posters to his new site,to save him that trouble here is the link to his new website.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Personally I wish him well as do the other mods on the BBS with his new site and hope it works out for him,it will be good for this silliness to end.

This thread was closed way back and there's no need to reopen for it to go in circles again, with the win at Arsenal and Wilf wanting to go to higher things there's lots to talk about.

The more sites to chat about the Palace the merrier.

Quote:
I do seem to have been permanently banned by the feckwits who run this worsening site these days. Despite quite a few attempts at rejoining they keep banning me.

With a huge amount of help from the ********** from today there is a new Palace BBS at To view the link you have to Register or Login

Even if you don't want to use it, it will annoy one or two of them intensely if you could add it to your signature as 'Elgin's BBS' or something. They remove any posts or close down any thread where I am mentioned, but I don't think they can touch your signatures. Smear and lies is all they have. I'm trying to create a decent BBS where all opinions are respected and there is no bullying or cliques, and where everyone can have a laugh like in the old days without the fear of being banned for the slightest thing. This will be a free site for as long as I am able to keep it that way. Thanks, Paul