Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS BBS Forums User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 03-03-2019, 08:36 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
BBS doing some experimenting?

Acting strange at the minute, not retaining vBulletin 3 Style format.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:03 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
All back to normal now... well the appearance anyway... the BBS itself will never be normal!
Old 03-03-2019, 09:15 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Yes, trying out a few changes.

Any problems with style formats not staying as selected, please try clearing browser cookies. Report back here if that doesn't fix it.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:20 PM
The Spiky One

It's all good now without clearing browser.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:25 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Thought I saw a home page a few minutes ago....

Cricket wanker.
Old 03-03-2019, 09:39 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Thought I saw a home page a few minutes ago....
Being read by Elvis Presley?
Old 03-03-2019, 09:48 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Might just be me but the android app doesn't seem to be working

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 03-03-2019, 11:24 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Might just be me but the android app doesn't seem to be working
Is anyone else having problems with this? If the changes have caused problems for Android app users then I'll have to back them out for now.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Yes, the app"s gone wonky on android. Keeps taking me to the login page, but when I enter the password it says there's a network error and to try again later. Tried several times and cleared the app cache but no joy.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:39 PM
The Spiky One

The app on my iPhone is opening, but not populating threads.

In the timeline the thread showing are about 20 hours old.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:54 PM
Pilot of the storm

I've just made another change to try to fix the Android app issue. Could someone please test and report back? If it doesn't work then I'll back out the changes.
Old 03-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Palace Addict

trufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is heretrufan Sam the man is here
Still not working Eddie. Cleared cache again, still buggered.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:24 AM
Palace Addict

Seems to be back now. Nice one.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:29 AM
Pilot of the storm

Changes have now been backed out. I'll try again soon.

Thanks for the feedback and apologies for any inconvenience.
Old 04-03-2019, 12:32 AM
The Spiky One

Yep... red & blue format is back.

I'd sleep on it Eddie... it will all come out in the wash.
Old 04-03-2019, 08:01 AM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by trufan View Post
Still not working Eddie. Cleared cache again, still buggered.
Nikki asked us to turn your connection off so you got some more work done at home.

Old 04-03-2019, 08:37 AM
Palace Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Nikki asked us to turn your connection off so you got some more work done at home.
Brilliant I wouldn't put it past her!
Old 04-03-2019, 04:24 PM
The Spiky One

Is work still ongoing? On my desktop it is not retaining the vBulletin 3 Style but reverts back to the BBS 3.5.3 style on every new screen.

No biggie in the scheme of things, I'll just get used to it if that is how it's going to be, but just mentioning it. I know a lot of people prefer the blue format for *cough* work viewing!
Old 04-03-2019, 05:45 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Is work still ongoing? On my desktop it is not retaining the vBulletin 3 Style but reverts back to the BBS 3.5.3 style on every new screen.

No biggie in the scheme of things, I'll just get used to it if that is how it's going to be, but just mentioning it. I know a lot of people prefer the blue format for *cough* work viewing!
OK, I fixed it myself by going into my profile and changing the skin choice to vBulletin 3.

I don't recall doing that before, maybe I did. Anyway it worked (so far).
Old 07-03-2019, 10:45 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Probably the wrong thread but nm.

With the changes being made to the BBS will it mean that the page doesn't crash when you go to view all posts for someone with over 30,000 or so posts?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end