Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » BBS Forums » User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 09-05-2019, 09:07 PM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Looks good guys
Old 09-05-2019, 09:10 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
The BBS has returned
Old 09-05-2019, 09:19 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Kind of got used to not having it!
Old 09-05-2019, 09:50 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
Agree, Hedgehog. But it's like getting used to your kid moving away - awesome to have her back!!!

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 09-05-2019, 10:06 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
ungrateful git.

Granted it would have looked better with a full fixture list but Eddie has been busy at it all season.

Old 09-05-2019, 10:33 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
ungrateful git.

Granted it would have looked better with a full fixture list but Eddie has been busy at it all season.
Don't get me wrong... I've already used it to connect to some news items I'd missed, i.e. Speroni stories. And good to have the quick link to the gallery back.

Old 09-05-2019, 11:34 PM
AWM V 42 124,125

Brummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is hereBrummie Allan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Don't get me wrong... I've already used it to connect to some news items I'd missed, i.e. Speroni stories. And good to have the quick link to the gallery back.

Didn't take you long to get back into the swing.

Old 10-05-2019, 12:45 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post
Thought I saw a home page a few minutes ago....
And then a unicorn robbed your bank account.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:15 AM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
The homepage is back! Thank you everyone x
Old 10-05-2019, 01:36 AM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brummie Allan View Post
Didn't take you long to get back into the swing.
Shouldn't this have been posted on the Tinder and Similar thread?
Old 10-05-2019, 06:41 AM
Get the f* off my Cloud!!

Scifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is hereScifo Sam the man is here
Old 10-05-2019, 08:04 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Quote:
Fwiw I didn’t know we had one until people mentioned it was broken.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-05-2019, 08:09 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
I know a few, like myself, who are pleased to have the home page back. Well done chaps!
Old 10-05-2019, 10:21 AM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here
Tbf it is really well done EddieEdwards. The rest of us deserve no credit or reflected glory. It’s his work.
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:06 AM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Thank you.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.

Only people with their own hair, need to apply.

Hell is coming to breakfast.
Old 10-05-2019, 11:15 AM

The Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdriftsThe Ferret is ice and dust, is sky; can see horses wading through snowdrifts
Love the home page being back - might have a pint tonight to celebrate 8-)
Old 10-05-2019, 11:58 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
Tbf it is really well done EddieEdwards. The rest of us deserve no credit or reflected glory. It’s his work.
Yep plus a few other things as well getting this old girl working again thanks to Eddie.
Old 10-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Pilot of the storm

EddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is hereEddieEdwards Sam the man is here
Pleased to see that the resurrection of the home page is bringing some joy to the BBS world. I missed it too - the BBS sort of feels more complete with it in place. Sorry that it was out of action almost as long as a certain CPFC striker but I hope that now it's had a suitable period of rest it won't just make a brief appearance and then break down again.
Old 10-05-2019, 03:37 PM
The Spiky One

No link at the lop to Elgin's Palace site?
Old 10-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
No link at the lop to Elgin's Palace site?
It was considered ....