Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 02-06-2019, 09:52 AM
Hadron Collider

in-exile has disabled reputation
He needs to buy some hair over the Summer....looks old without it.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:56 AM

Bones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is hereBones14 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
They cannot afford him, how difficult is that to understand?
Apparently very for some it is very hard.
Old 02-06-2019, 09:58 AM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Cracking little player. I love players that always want the ball and are good with both feet. Heís like a little Santi Carzola...(nowhere near as good though)... itís hard to find a place in a team for him... especially for a team like Palace... who donít dominate possession, and requires huge athleticism from its players to carry out team instructions.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:14 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
They can't afford him, their budget will be the lowest in the division by some distance. Duchatelet is tearing the club apart until it gets sold - which could happen this summer but is by no means certain.
Do we know financially that is the case? any club when gaining promotion and the extra revenue that generates needs to spend a certain amount to stay up or they will most likely go straight back dow. And in the case of Charlton it would be disastrous if returning to those bad old days, Do they rally have an alternative?
As you rightly say the culprit as to where the blame lays is probably with Duchatelet and the sooner he sells the better, now with promotion that should make it easier.
Old 02-06-2019, 10:17 AM

LuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLuieJack came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones14 View Post
Apparently very for some it is very hard.
Do read carefully what was said and not just follow others like sheep, also read what my comments to Woosie may help.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Interview: Jonny Williams on his Crystal Palace exit (Released today)

Some interesting comments. Has a dig at Roy, but understandable I guess.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Quote:
ďUsually Iíd be going back to Palace for a fresh start,Ē he said. ďA small part of me with the hope that this could be my season, to be involved in the Premier League.

ďBut the disappointment of not being involved got too much. It wasnít good for me as a player, to keep feeling not good enough.

ďI wasnít a kid anymore Ė but because I had been there my whole life I was probably still seen as a kid by some people at Palace.

ďI thought I deserved more opportunities and respect really, because whenever I go elsewhere Iím treated as one of them and feel part of it. Thatís when you get the best out of me.

ďIím glad Iíve left in the end. I canít keep travelling to all those nice stadiums and be 19th man every time, because Jonny is happy to do that.
Hopefully he ends up at a good Championship team who plays good football. Needs a more possession based team to get the most out of him, as mushroom said. I also agree strongly with your point about the athleticism. It's why Riedewald's been frozen out too unfortunately. Hopefully he'll get a good move to Spain or somewhere similar.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:30 PM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Some interesting comments. Has a dig at Roy, but understandable I guess.

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Not once does he mention Roy Hodgson or indeed any other manager (and there have been many since promotion in 2013) in the much longer interview in the print version of the South London Press yesterday.

Therefore it's unfair to single out the last manager.
Old 08-06-2019, 02:41 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Not once does he mention Roy Hodgson or indeed any other manager (and there have been many since promotion in 2013) in the much longer interview in the print version of the South London Press yesterday.

Therefore it's unfair to single out the last manager.
Its the manager who gives him opportunities and JW said he thought he deserved more opportunities, so, based on his opinion, he does have a justified dig, although of course I agree with Roy's decisions about selecting him
Old 08-06-2019, 03:13 PM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I do not know how he can have a dig at Palace at all. They have helped in through repeated injuries. He did nothing to earn the last contract, that was more due to Parish supporting him through a low period..
Old 08-06-2019, 05:37 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Football has gone mad when you can't afford a dud like Jonny williams
Old 08-06-2019, 05:43 PM

CommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCommercialStone came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
I do not know how he can have a dig at Palace at all. They have helped in through repeated injuries. He did nothing to earn the last contract, that was more due to Parish supporting him through a low period..
Not really a dig, just the truth. I had my hair cut by the same guy that does his (beard). Nice guy - who knew.
Old 08-06-2019, 06:03 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CommercialStone View Post
Not really a dig, just the truth. I had my hair cut by the same guy that does his (beard). Nice guy - who knew.
yeah,,,he trims my pubes.....who knew?
Old 08-06-2019, 06:17 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
A club like Brentford would be good for him

Not sure how many more football matches his legs can take though, early retirement must be looming closer by the season
Old 08-06-2019, 06:42 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
“I’m glad I’ve left in the end. I can’t keep travelling to all those nice stadiums and be 19th man every time, because Jonny is happy to do that.
Why is Jonny talking about himself in the third person?
Old 08-06-2019, 06:48 PM
9dw

Roadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRoadblock came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Why is Jonny talking about himself in the third person?
Maybe he was quoting someone, or paraphrasing someone's quote
Old 08-06-2019, 07:02 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadblock View Post
Maybe he was quoting someone, or paraphrasing someone's quote
Yep, he is suggesting that is what management say about him. Prolly right
Old 08-06-2019, 07:13 PM

Son of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Ron came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Heís not as good as we all wanted him to be, is too small and made of twigs.
A succession of managers not just Roy didnít rate him either
Old 08-06-2019, 07:19 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
In all fairness he got offered a contract a while back which he didn't warrant in my eyes. He's been unlucky with injuries etc but he hasn't been fancied by quite a few managers which says a lot.

He needs to move to a decent championship club and rebuild himself.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 08-06-2019, 07:19 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Yep, he is suggesting that is what management say about him. Prolly right

OK, Hedgehog understands...
Old 08-06-2019, 08:10 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
OK, Hedgehog understands...
Timbo has done well...