Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 08-04-2019, 04:01 PM
I came in with the sauce

Eaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglezz : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Borderlands 3

Borderlands 2 is my favourite game ever. Ive been playing it for years and still play it today. It has amazing characters, great story and it most known for its loot. Borderlands 3 was recently announced and I watched the pretty shocking live stream where the trailer first aired

Im rarely excited for things but Im v excited for Borderlands 3. Anyone else?
Old 08-04-2019, 04:22 PM
Sneering at your shins

CPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleepCPFC_flake lets loose all the horses when the corporal is asleep
Literally everything you just said.
Old 08-04-2019, 09:17 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Pretty much. I personally prefer the original Borderlands, but they’re both in my top 10 games of all time. Pre sequel was a bit meh, enjoyed it for a couple of months but wasn’t quite the same. I’m very excited for borderlands 3 though.
Old 09-04-2019, 02:08 PM

The12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe12thman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I love them all but preferred the pre sequel!

This looks good.
Old 11-06-2019, 01:20 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Old 12-09-2019, 05:37 PM

Can’t wait, counting down the minutes until the midnight. Reviews mostly positive saying it’s just a bigger and better version of Borderlands 2 (the negative reviews criticized the borderlands formula as a whole more than the game itself). If this is true, I fully expect to pump at least 1000 hours into it over the next year or so
Old 15-09-2019, 09:38 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Enjoying this very much. Looks lovely on the pro too.
Old 15-09-2019, 09:45 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Played the first 2 in coop with a mate. Found them to be a bit of grind.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Played the first 2 in coop with a mate. Found them to be a bit of grind.
Definitely. At the end of the day it’s endlessly shooting enemies and farming for better loot. It’s a grind that some people love and some people don’t.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Canít wait, counting down the minutes until the midnight. Reviews mostly positive saying itís just a bigger and better version of Borderlands 2 (the negative reviews criticized the borderlands formula as a whole more than the game itself). If this is true, I fully expect to pump at least 1000 hours into it over the next year or so
Turned out to be pretty much true. Only thing missing is a villain as compelling as Handsome Jack, but thatís a very high standard to live up to.

Just hope the DLC is good.
Old 19-09-2019, 04:15 AM

xmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is herexmasape Sam the man is here
Great game. The humor isn't quite like the first two but still very enjoyable.