Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 01-05-2019, 09:02 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
This in no way sounds really dodgy.
Fact of life if you wish to install anything but Netflix.
Old 01-05-2019, 10:54 AM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
There are very few apps that can be installed on a device without enabling the install from unknown sources in your settings menu.

Usually app installation links on Aptoide Tv are directly from the developers of the app and before you install an app they have a short review and there is also an uninstall option if after you have installed it you want to remove it.

Aptoide has been around for a long time as an alternative store to the Play Store and has a vast searchable library of apps which is constantly being added to.

The best new apps have their own menu feature and so it is very easy to check for new apps just released and check what the Aptoide reviewers rate them as.

All apps in Aptoide are given a star rating and most have user comments.

Apps can be searched for on the main title page by clicking on the magnifying glass and entering your search or there is a category listing that can be browsed.
Old 01-05-2019, 03:28 PM
Pills wont help you now

Davy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDavy64 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by croydonexile View Post
Install filelinked and use code 11848265

Loads of sports , movies and football apps.

I use cinemahd, cyberTV, DreamTV and LivenetTV
Is it possible to install this on Chromecast?

'What a divergence from that playoff shambles. Palace beating the Premier League Title Holders, whilst we lose 1-0 at Rotherham FFS. What a gulf.' from NSC 6/4/15
Old 01-05-2019, 03:32 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Can you get the premier league games live on any of these at 3pm on a Saturday?
Old 01-05-2019, 04:55 PM
South London and proud

croydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcroydonexile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
LivenetTV or Mobdro but for stability and reliability I would get an iptv subscription and install providers app.
Old 01-05-2019, 05:42 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Amazon firestick

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Serious question GG, but where do you watch matches you canít attend? Surely you donít listen on radios, SSN or free unreliable pop up advert streams?

It astonishes me that people will pay north of £500 for home season ticket or spend £45 per match yet wonít spend £50/60 per year to get a stream service that will supply every game, along with so much more.

No means a dig, just a genuine question for supporters.

Last edited by andyocpfc; 01-05-2019 at 06:35 PM.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:10 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Serious question GG, but where do you watch matches you canít attend? Surely you donít listen on radios, SSN or free unreliable pop up advert streams?

It astonishes me that people will pay north of £500 for home season ticket or spend £45 per match yet wonít spend £50/60 per year to get a stream service that will supply every game, along with so much more.

No means a dig, just a genuine question for supporters.
Yup still on streams at the moment.

Cost is not so much the issue, knowledge of the other options is.
Old 02-05-2019, 12:17 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yup still on streams at the moment.

Cost is not so much the issue, knowledge of the other options is.

Does it not drive you nuts having to search and try and find a stream for it then to buffer and have adverts popping up all over the place?

There is a wealth of information on the Sports donkey thread and prior to that the Kodi thread with many people that will help you get set up with advice and talk you through the set up procedure. You could even just do a single month sub for £7 just to test the water. I know Flawless are offering £20 for 90 days at the moment.
Old 02-05-2019, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Does it not drive you nuts having to search and try and find a stream for it then to buffer and have adverts popping up all over the place?

There is a wealth of information on the Sports donkey thread and prior to that the Kodi thread with many people that will help you get set up with advice and talk you through the set up procedure. You could even just do a single month sub for £7 just to test the water. I know Flawless are offering £20 for 90 days at the moment.
Ok cheers.

I generally only have to log on here to find the streams and my antivirus does a great job of stopping pop-ups etc. Just a pain having to refresh when is stops or wait for it to occasionally buffer but that is rare as i have a decent internet connection.

Will check out those threads.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:29 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Mobdro is good for live channels and another one called CKay TV is working well at the moment and that's all in HD.
Ckay never worked for me today, shame as a better picture normally.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:30 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels View Post
I was going to go down the fire stick route to replace my Android box - but was put off by the £50 price tag for the 4K Ultra one and the 'Alexa Voice Remote' that I have no interest in whatsoever.

I'll probably end up getting another android box I suppose.
I didn't want voice control, but it doesn't listen unless you push the button.
Old 04-05-2019, 06:31 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Just wait for the next Amazon sale and get it for £29.99 if youíre a prime user.
Mine was 25 quis from argos (not the 4k version though, as no 4K tv in my digs)
Old 04-05-2019, 06:32 PM
XXVII

Quote:
Yes
Old 05-05-2019, 04:13 AM
XXVII

Is there an app that will let me mirror or cast from windows liket there is for android?
Old 05-05-2019, 09:54 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Ckay never worked for me today, shame as a better picture normally.
Yeah Ckay's very hit and miss but when it does work it's HD quality.
Mobdro's the more reliable.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:28 AM
XXVII

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Yeah Ckay's very hit and miss but when it does work it's HD quality.
Mobdro's the more reliable.
Yeah, watched on Mobdro.
Old 06-05-2019, 05:15 AM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by little al View Post
Yeah, watched on Mobdro.
Alternatively, if Mobdro is playing up then download a browser (Puffin is best for the stick) and watch via a football streaming service.
Old 26-05-2019, 09:42 PM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post
In all seriousness I have a spare one somewhere we donít use. Not sure if it is a 4K one or not. Yours if you want it.
Sorry missed this, thanks sincerely for a generous and kind offer - I think I'm going to splash out on the 4K one, I think they are 10 off over this B.Holiday weekend