Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic The Music Forum

Notices

The Music Forum All things music

Old 15-05-2019, 02:36 PM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ricardo Gold - Body Language

This guy has caused something of a stir recently by beautifully trolling our simple cousins on the South Coast.

He managed to persuade the owner of the building that provided the wall for the mural of that short, bald, Spanish bloke that Bolasie nearly put into the stand to allow him to wipe it off before putting up his own image to publicise his single release.

Obviously, the locals were up in arms and even started a petition to get the original reinstated.

It turns out that this guy is a Palace fan too and has been trolling the BHAFC supporters expertly. Much pant wetting!

The music isn't to my taste but great marketing and exposure.
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th
Old 15-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
This guy has caused something of a stir recently by beautifully trolling our simple cousins on the South Coast.

He managed to persuade the owner of the building that provided the wall for the mural of that short, bald, Spanish bloke that Bolasie nearly put into the stand to allow him to wipe it off before putting up his own image to publicise his single release.

Obviously, the locals were up in arms and even started a petition to get the original reinstated.

It turns out that this guy is a Palace fan too and has been trolling the BHAFC supporters expertly. Much pant wetting!

The music isn't to my taste but great marketing and exposure.

Can't find anything about him being a Palace fan though ...
Old 16-05-2019, 08:22 AM

mystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemystery_man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post

Can't find anything about him being a Palace fan though ...
I assumed he was as he posted a pic next to the Selhurst gates but that might just be more trolling. I think he lives in Brighton but might be from Croydon originally. Either way, he's got them wetting their pants.
Palace finish 11th
Brighton finish 18th
Old 16-05-2019, 11:28 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystery_man View Post
I assumed he was as he posted a pic next to the Selhurst gates but that might just be more trolling. I think he lives in Brighton but might be from Croydon originally. Either way, he's got them wetting their pants.
Ah ha haa!! Brilliant!

Old 16-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Brighton fans repainted the Bruno mural somewhere else