Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 06-06-2019, 08:20 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I think we've reached the point with your arguments where the only response can be, yeah whatever.
Thatís an improvement, well done.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:21 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know what this post is about but i will carry on chatting shit anyway.
EFA

SaulAlinsky
Old 06-06-2019, 08:23 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
- a desperate, straw clutching, argument.
At last something our BBS winner actually knows a lot about through his own posts

SaulAlinsky
Old 06-06-2019, 08:33 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
I think we've reached the point with your arguments where the only response can be, yeah whatever.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:34 AM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:

Reached the point?

Thatís generally your response for everything, eventually.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I agree about the burqa. Your point about nudity is lost on me Iím afraid.
I suspect you find quite a lot of things are lost on you.

Old 06-06-2019, 08:49 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I suspect you find quite a lot of things are lost on you.
I was being sarcastic you dafty. Youíd find it challenging debating my five year old. Dumb and dumber would make more incisive arguments that you and skint.
Old 06-06-2019, 08:52 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I was being sarcastic you dafty. Youíd find it challenging debating my five year old. Dumb and dumber would make more incisive arguments that you and skint.

Yeah, whatever

Old 06-06-2019, 08:55 AM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Reached the point?

Thatís generally your response for everything, eventually.
When someone is going round in circles every 2 pages, just repeating the same thing its time to leave him to it.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:09 AM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Exiting your wife's house?
That's the second time you've mentioned my wife recently. The first time was on the back of a post by thefox which had some sort of craft in response to one of my posts, whereas both of your efforts have been fairly crude in my opinion. She's not on here to defend herself, so I'd prefer it if you played the man and not the ball (& chain) please. I know that family members are sometimes fair game on here, Lord knows I've done it myself, but it's usually accompanied by some form of wit. Your comments are just coming across as crass and a bit weird.
Old 06-06-2019, 09:40 AM

Quote:
When someone is going round in circles every 2 pages, just repeating the same thing its time to leave him to it.
well the BBS repeatedly points this out to you...yet here you are...

SaulAlinsky
Old 06-06-2019, 09:57 AM
Unbannable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
That's the second time you've mentioned my wife recently. The first time was on the back of a post by thefox which had some sort of craft in response to one of my posts, whereas both of your efforts have been fairly crude in my opinion. She's not on here to defend herself, so I'd prefer it if you played the man and not the ball (& chain) please. I know that family members are sometimes fair game on here, Lord knows I've done it myself, but it's usually accompanied by some form of wit. Your comments are just coming across as crass and a bit weird.
OK sorry, I was just kidding you as were kidding about the subject yourself. No more then.

Old 06-06-2019, 10:04 AM

thefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is herethefox Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
People of an oriental persuasion can often be spotted in central London wearing surgical masks like Millwall's treatment firm at the old den.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:50 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't know what this post is about as we've already established that you are Islamophobic and want to ban the burqa a bit.
I really can't remember the last time I saw anyone wearing a balaclava, maybe an outside worker in the winter. Crash helmets are a safety requirement by law but not allowed in many premises. Yes, maybe there are situations where white men shouldn't be allowed to cover their faces with a snood, really what has race got to do with snoods.
Balaclavas and Crash helmets have a long history of being utilised in the commission of a crime in order to protect the identity of the offender. Notiable offences related to Balaclavas have been terrorism, murder, assault and sexual assaults.

However it should be noted that the balaclava is not banned or legally restricted. Similarly crash helmets will only prevent you being served in certain places, or trigger suspicion, they're not actually illegal - the prohibition falls under civil law relating to the rights of the property holder - not criminal law.

Likely. wearing a balaclava in the high street will get you attention, and possibly stopped by the police (and searched) but its no crime.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:56 AM

dogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is heredogstar721 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastal Palace View Post
Except Stan The Christian never beheaded anyone the way Jihadi John did.

That wasn't a statement of equivalence, it was a colloquial expression of a rhetorical statement which is to say, it means not at all
Old 06-06-2019, 12:00 PM

Coastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is hereCoastal Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
That wasn't a statement of equivalence, it was a colloquial expression of a rhetorical statement which is to say, it means not at all
equivalence
My new favourite word.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:19 PM
Can't re member

Jules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is hereJules Sam the man is here
I see Israel Folau, the Aussie rugby player is suing for being sacked. Heís the Christian who tweets about homosexuals going to hell. I guess he will be claiming discrimination on religious grounds. I imagine it will be settled out of court but would interesting to see it heard in court.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:45 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
The Ashers Bakery case seems to have opened the door on this sort of thing.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I see Israel Folau, the Aussie rugby player is suing for being sacked. Heís the Christian who tweets about homosexuals going to hell. I guess he will be claiming discrimination on religious grounds. I imagine it will be settled out of court but would interesting to see it heard in court.
He probably posts on here as Stan the Man. The aussie case has little to do with religious freedom more to do with breach of employment contract doesn't it?

SaulAlinsky
Old 06-06-2019, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules View Post
I see Israel Folau, the Aussie rugby player is suing for being sacked. He’s the Christian who tweets about homosexuals going to hell. I guess he will be claiming discrimination on religious grounds. I imagine it will be settled out of court but would interesting to see it heard in court.
In a good and cook world a Christian organisation would sue him for defamation.

It'll all come down to the wording of representation clauses in his contract