Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 07-06-2019, 07:53 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Representation of the People Act 1918

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 AM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salad_Burnet View Post
I am always amused by how men caricature gender politics and think that rules in religion and rules in law have ever had any baring on a woman's place in the home or in society. Do these men never read old books or old short stories?

Rules in law have never had any bearing on women's place in society?

Err....How about the following for starters?

* Representation of the People Acts 1918 and 1928
* Local Government Act 1894
* Qualification of Women Act 1918
* Equal Pay Act 1970
* Equality Act 2010

I could go on.

Old 07-06-2019, 08:08 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post

I could go on.
you often do but it never really ends well for such a winner as you....

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Unbannable

I keep seeing 'This message is hidden because weltklasse is on your ignore list'
I believe others see the same thing.

Can someone explain to the poor dear that he is prattling on to himself again?

Old 07-06-2019, 09:21 AM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
I keep seeing 'This message is hidden because weltklasse is on your ignore list'

Idiot the rest of the bbs can still read my comments.... Still carry on deluding yourself that you are a winner.

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-06-2019, 01:00 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Dunno about you but I have been married twice and am always being told you cannot wear that or that does not match
There always the other side of the coin with the double jeopardy of the question "does my bum look big in this".

To lie or to get your face smashed in.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:12 PM
Policy advisor to God

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
The uk should encourage and support women's right to not wear it, but an outright ban will marginalize women further, as those who believe will suffer social exclusion (they won't go out as much). Instead the UK should prompt and support Islamic feminist movements to empower women to create change
Of course you could just come up with a form of words that enables you to claim the high moral ground and simultaneously sit on the fence. It needs banning otherwise the country is on the way back to the 4th century.

Is that last sentence serious, feminism in Islam, I know it exists but really best of luck.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:14 PM
Policy advisor to God

Quote:

I occasionally see his stuff when someone quotes him. It reminds me why I have him on ignore.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:18 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
I am always amused by people who claim that a brown man telling a woman what to wear is an affront to freedom, but a white man telling a woman what to wear is perfectly OK.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 07-06-2019, 01:34 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
Iím sorry, I donít understand your point. You want to ban the burqa because you canít wear a balaclava? What about other masks and facial coverings?

Iím afraid colour has everything to do with it. People are frightened of the burqa because of the islamophobia whipped up by the media and far right. They arenít frightened of a white man wearing a snood.
I don't think anyone is frightened of the burqa, moreso sympathetic to the wearer
Old 07-06-2019, 01:38 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dogstar721 View Post
It is, when other people are inferring a 'questionable morality towards the well being of children' to another group in society.

It wasn't that some priests were nonces, that's a percentage thing. It's more about how others who weren't protected them
Moreso selfishly protecting themselves and their jobs, even if it meant covering for the paedos, but I agree with your drift
Old 07-06-2019, 01:44 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Bull. “The left” as your basic, indiscriminate labelling would have it are in fact not the only ones who don’t like archaic religious bigotry. I’d say I’m centre left, but it’s more complicated than that. I’m happy to criticise Islam, it’s equally and often more dangerous, especially to women. I generally do not like religion of any kind. State and religion should remain separate.
Many of the left wing clique on here, however, would choose to avoid offending a fellow clique member by criticizing islam or, even worse, arguing with that clique member
Old 07-06-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
I occasionally see his stuff when someone quotes him. It reminds me why I have him on ignore.
The idiot and the winner bless what a hapless pair, you two deserve each other. Enjoy.

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonboy View Post
I am always amused by people who claim that a brown man telling a woman what to wear is an affront to freedom, but a white man telling a woman what to wear is perfectly OK.
Eh, most men sometimes make suggestions about clothing to their woman, but some muslims impose their clothing selection upon their women
Old 07-06-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
Eh, most men sometimes make suggestions about clothing to their woman, but some muslims impose their clothing selection upon their women
its NOT just a muslim thing though.

SaulAlinsky
Old 07-06-2019, 01:55 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
This is why kids need to be taught about people being different.

Last edited by old git; 07-06-2019 at 02:00 PM.
Old 07-06-2019, 01:59 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Donít double up on the pattern!
What is that,I think my island bermuda shorts go with my palace shirt.....???
Old 07-06-2019, 02:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
This is why kids need to be taught about people being different.

I don’t think anyone’s talked about is on this thread yet, but the amount of straight men who want/expect lesbian girls to make out in front of them is shockingly high. Like a creepy fetishisation thing. Also the amount of bi girls who get asked if they’re into threesomes.
Old 07-06-2019, 02:08 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
its NOT just a muslim thing though.

Quite. Itís a mystery why so many people can only see and blame Islam.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 07-06-2019, 02:59 PM

cockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is herecockneyrebel Sam the man is here
Has Raggy gone over to the Brexit Party?

On the issue of the school, clearly the lessons should go ahead. People can have whatever religious beliefs they want, but can't impose them on others, including on a national curriculum.