Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 05-06-2019, 06:50 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Pokemon Sword & Shield (Nintendo Switch)

All I can say having seen a few bits on YouTube just now is WOW! Nintendo going all out for it's first two true Pokemon console games, not only staying pretty true to the games as a whole, but introducing a World that is open World like Zelda Breath of the Wild.

I cannot wait for this shit to be released later this year. Pre ordered a copy of each, one for me and one for my son. Cannot wait! I think for the first time ever I might go with a Grass starter Pokemon too. Take my money Nintendo and Game Freak.
Old 06-06-2019, 11:41 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
For real, an open world Pokemon game? I’d fvcking love that. Might have to look for a second hand Nintendo’s switch as I’m sure not paying full price for something I’ll hardly use.
Old 06-06-2019, 12:54 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
For real, an open world Pokemon game? Iíd fvcking love that. Might have to look for a second hand Nintendoís switch as Iím sure not paying full price for something Iíll hardly use.
So from what I understand having watched some more this morning, you get ! Pop up in grass from time to time and you can walk up to it if you want to battle / catch a random encounter. But for the most part the game uses the mechanic used in Pokemon Let's Go where Pokemon wander freely and you walk up to them if you want to battle / catch them.

It is almost like Pokemon meets Zelda Breath of the Wild (actually it's a bit more like Xenoblade Chronicles but not everyone might know what that is like).
Old 06-06-2019, 01:53 PM

karl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkarl.eldridge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Zelda BOTW was helped in development by Monolith which made Xenoblade. So it makes sense that it has a similar feel.
Old 06-06-2019, 02:25 PM
BOOMSHAKALAKA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by karl.eldridge View Post
Zelda BOTW was helped in development by Monolith which made Xenoblade. So it makes sense that it has a similar feel.
I know. I do wonder if they helped out at some stage of development in this game.