Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-07-2019, 04:15 AM

GrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrahamS : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
The Daily Mail reporting we are “stepping up efforts” to sign Castagne and that he has not signed a new contract with Atlanta
Old 29-07-2019, 05:48 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Would be a boost.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:06 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
should have been done earlier, so he could have had a full pre season.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:29 AM

white : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewhite : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
That would make far too much sense!
Old 29-07-2019, 06:30 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Never seen him play but I like the sound of him. Fingers crossed.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:32 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
We don't know the circumstances though. Maybe the player wanted to wait and see if he gets other offers. Maybe he wanted to see what kind of contract his current club will come up with. Maybe we were waiting on other things to get a clear plan for our spending this window. I'm sure it isn't all as simple as us fans sometimes imagine.
Old 29-07-2019, 06:40 AM

teesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is hereteesdale99 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
We don't know the circumstances though. Maybe the player wanted to wait and see if he gets other offers. Maybe he wanted to see what kind of contract his current club will come up with. Maybe we were waiting on other things to get a clear plan for our spending this window. I'm sure it isn't all as simple as us fans sometimes imagine.
Maybe Reece James is/was our no 1 target but we Chelsea won’t sell?
Old 29-07-2019, 07:02 AM
Where am i

Ollie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOllie Ox : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

You don’t know any of the circumstances? Perhaps clyne was out no1 target abd we have now moved on to this guy. Also the buying club are rarely in control of when a transfer happens
Old 29-07-2019, 07:06 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
I don't think this 'interest' has ever been genuine, for what it's worth. Think it's the player's agent positioning him for a new contract.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:13 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by teesdale99 View Post
Maybe Reece James is/was our no 1 target but we Chelsea won’t sell?
Quite possible
Old 29-07-2019, 07:15 AM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
I don't think this 'interest' has ever been genuine, for what it's worth. Think it's the player's agent positioning him for a new contract.
If so then Clyne's injury will have helped the agent to reignite the rumours. But where does that leave us in terms of a right back then?
Old 29-07-2019, 07:28 AM

Astrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAstrophical : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I would say it's definitely genuine. If anything our interest has been played down by Castagne's team.
Old 29-07-2019, 07:30 AM
Watching from Warmington

Big Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is hereBig Blue Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
He’s had a pre season at Atalanta, played against Swansea at the weekend. The issue with Meyer for example was that he was unattached and train8ng himself when he joined.

Castagne would be as fit as our players but need some time to adapt to the league and our style, however we have Ward to play as well so he can bed in better - if he comes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/olympics/19232019
Old 29-07-2019, 08:43 AM
Sans Peur

RDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is hereRDSdaEAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
If so then Clyne's injury will have helped the agent to reignite the rumours. But where does that leave us in terms of a right back then?
I could be wrong on this. Hearing conflicting info!
Old 29-07-2019, 09:11 AM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDSdaEAGLE View Post
I could be wrong on this. Hearing conflicting info!
So what’s the latest ?
Old 29-07-2019, 10:25 AM

rossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minerossi71987 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Agent talk i guess to get Atalanta to pay him what he wants or 'risk' losing him
Old 29-07-2019, 10:27 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rossi71987 View Post
Agent talk i guess to get Atalanta to pay him what he wants or 'risk' losing him
Maybe, there is more money to be made here though...
Old 29-07-2019, 11:09 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
The Mail suggested Clyne was the real target until his injury. I thought Castegne was close to signing a new contract with Atlanta, maybe they can't afford his contract demands. Time to strike, get him in.
Old 29-07-2019, 02:14 PM
All views stated are IMHO

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Too young.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:06 PM
I'm thinking about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
The Mail suggested Clyne was the real target until his injury. I thought Castegne was close to signing a new contract with Atlanta, maybe they can't afford his contract demands. Time to strike, get him in.
Yep, that's what the new article suggests. They have had talks of some sort over a new deal but can't find agreement. If they can't reach an agreement then the club may decide to cash in if they think the price is right.
Closed Thread