Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: begambleaware.org

Old 13-06-2019, 09:52 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Royal Ascot

We usually do a Cheltenham thread so I thought we could do a Royal Ascot thread for suggestions, tips, comment etc??
Old 13-06-2019, 10:17 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
As I stated on the normal thread, not really going overboard on ante post selections. Not really feeling the hype this season either to be honest but maybe that will change next week.

New Graduate - Royal Hunt Cup 10/1 e/w
Nayibeth - Albany 8/1 e/w
Pistoletto - Norfolk 10/1

Some no hoper Lucky 15 and Lucky 63:

Battaash 15/8 King's Stand Stakes
Ten Sovereigns 7/4 Commonwealth Cup
Elarqam 16/1 Prince Of Wales's Stakes
Phoenix of Spain 6/4 St James's Palace Stakes
New Graduate 8/1 Royal Hunt Cup
Crystal Ocean 7/4 Hardwicke Stakes

Inns of Court - Diamond Jubilee Stakes 8/1
Di Fede - Duke Of Cambridge Stakes 33/1
New Graduate - Hunt Cup 10/1
Vanbrugh - Wokingham 33/1
Old 13-06-2019, 11:47 AM

KentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKentishEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Iím heading there on Wednesday for the first time so have no idea what to expect besides expensive EVERYTHING!!!
Old 13-06-2019, 01:56 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
Iím heading there on Wednesday for the first time so have no idea what to expect besides expensive EVERYTHING!!!
Never been, not my bag at all.

Back Bomb Proof in the Windsor Castle
Old 13-06-2019, 02:13 PM

swissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is hereswissroll Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KentishEagle View Post
2 years in a row I saw more fights in one day at Royal Ascot than in a year at SP
Old 13-06-2019, 03:56 PM
They didn't care enough

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
We've been going for the last few years. Drinks are not sky high prices and a pint of Stella cidre was £5.20 last year.A bottle of wine around £25 so not too bad.
Old 13-06-2019, 04:46 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Got free tickets to the main stand many years ago through a mate who worked for De Beers for the Diamond Jubilee Stakes day.

Had to wear a suit and tie, but it was fun mingling with the gentry. Only time I've actually seen The Queen in real life. And her horse won the big race which I had money on... all in all a good day out.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:21 PM
Hamsey U13+U12

eagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineeagles073 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Don't normally look til the day,but like the look of
Jubiloso in the Coronation Stakes.
Old 13-06-2019, 08:39 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
It's one of those things you do once. Got a pub coach but the problem is the traffic can be absolutely horrendous for the last mile. Some serious drunk ladies getting back on coaches by 6 o'clock.
Old 14-06-2019, 01:37 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
... Some serious drunk ladies getting back on coaches by 6 o'clock.
A couple too many sherry's one assumes...

Old 14-06-2019, 05:32 AM
Man of the weld

Pat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPat of the Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nth Kent Eagle View Post
It's one of those things you do once. Got a pub coach but the problem is the traffic can be absolutely horrendous for the last mile. Some serious drunk ladies getting back on coaches by 6 o'clock.
Yeah. I went on a stag do a good few years ago. Lots of larruped up ladies. I managed to pay for the day with my winnings which normally doesn't happen.
Old 14-06-2019, 03:00 PM
The Spiky One

I did a Google search for "Drunk ladies at Ascot" and took a look at the images... Bloody hell - Carnage!
Old 14-06-2019, 03:53 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
I did a Google search for "Drunk ladies at Ascot" and took a look at the images... Bloody hell - Carnage!
Scariest thing I've ever seen. Drunken women at ascot
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 16-06-2019, 07:01 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Never been, not my bag at all.

Back Bomb Proof in the Windsor Castle
Nosedaís last runner at Ascot will no doubt be doped up to the eyeballs!
Old 16-06-2019, 10:49 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Nosedaís last runner at Ascot will no doubt be doped up to the eyeballs!
And itís out of Ascot injured!
Old 17-06-2019, 08:32 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
And itís out of Ascot injured!
Typical. Can't say I will miss him as a trainer at all.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:57 AM
So then I says to Mabel

My thoughts on tomorrow:

14:30 - can't have Le Brivido as fav at all, shit price because of connections but has looked bang average to me. To be honest this race screams no bet as there are just too many unknowns and no stand out prices for value to my eyes. Barney Roy is one I'd like but too short. Laurens is where I'll likely have a bet if she continues to drift, can't see her not hitting a place as she always travels so well.

15:05 - Threat 9/2 e/w backed this two days ago purely on price. Probably going to end up for places if the O'Brien horse Arizona is top class but he has so many favs this week you probably have to take them on somewhere. Was very impressed by Threat at HQ but maybe the extra experience will prove telling.

15:40 - Battaash all day long for me, included in loads of multiples so probably busts them but I can't see the race falling into Blue Point's lap again like last year. Battaash should be clear fav and if they continue to get closer he will be a bet. Only loses if missing the start or Crowley ****s it up (again) but they seem to know how to settle him now.

16:20 - Phoenix Of Spain is also in multiples. Not strong enough for a single bet atm. Muddling form here so not too interested.

17:00 - Mengli Khan 10/1 e/w backed this last week when I saw he was entered. Has the stamina for this. Not convinced by Buildmeupbuttercup at all and the price is horrendous, even with their record in the race.

17:40 - annoying to see Elarqam here as hoped for Prince of Wales but oh well. Should be good enough to carry the penalty if in same form.
Old 17-06-2019, 08:59 AM
So then I says to Mabel

I lied, I have already backed Barney Roy at 15/2 e/w. Watch Laurens win now.
Old 17-06-2019, 09:08 AM

Bataash even at 2/1 is my lump on for the whole meet...
Old 17-06-2019, 09:23 AM
like a shot in the dark

CP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is hereCP Satellite Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Typical. Can't say I will miss him as a trainer at all.
Never been to the horses in all my 56 years, but I did go to junior school with Jeremy Noseda circa 1967-1971 at Virgo Fidelis, Upper Norwood!