Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 25-06-2019, 09:19 PM
Fort Neef massiv

Glɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlɑzier came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I agree with the view he is selling himself short by going to united, and leaving too soon.

On a personal level I can't begrudge him good wishes, but it's still the wrong decision.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
He is one of our own.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:26 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How's our FYP going? I'm grey now
Old 25-06-2019, 09:26 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just thinking about his replacement now. It’s hard to wish him luck when he’s going there. It’s a bad move for him & them.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:31 PM
Landlord

Son of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSon of Selhurst came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Players shine at Palace because we're Palace. I feel the poor sod is Bostock mkIII
Old 25-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst View Post
How's our FYP going? I'm grey now

The fifty-year plan? Well on track!
Old 25-06-2019, 09:33 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHappy Arthur came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Players shine at Palace because we're Palace. I feel the poor sod is Bostock mkIII
Not sure this is a good comparison.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:37 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
I agree with the view he is selling himself short by going to united, and leaving too soon.

On a personal level I can't begrudge him good wishes, but it's still the wrong decision.
Not sure he had much choice, at £55M I think the club was packing his bags for him
Old 25-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
So hope not....
Old 25-06-2019, 09:43 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
This is nothing like Bostock, we were skint and completely ripped off

No bad feeling at all in this situation, it’s a massive deal for the club.
Old 25-06-2019, 09:45 PM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Financially a great move for him. Career wise it is a stinker. Really needs another year but if we get 50m upfront the money is too good to turn down. I don't like United at all so want them to continue to flounder. I certainly have no I'll feeling towards awb though.
Old 25-06-2019, 10:08 PM
Bring him back!

Latvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLatvian came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I hope he can step up to the challenge but he won't be winning much at United for a good few seasons minimum. He will instantly get selected for a full England cap now though.

Will be horrible seeing him in that shitty kit but I want him to succeed and none of the goals they concede to be through his errors.
Old 26-06-2019, 05:33 AM

grand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is heregrand aigle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crofty View Post
He is one of our own.
he WAS..!!
Old 26-06-2019, 06:54 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
It looks ever more likely that Aaron will be joining them as all parties wish for it to happen. Assuming it does happen, personally, I think it's an 'okay' move for him. Not great, not bad, but just 'okay' for his career.

However, I really dislike everything about Man Utd and whilst it's a cracking deal for us in terms of money receiving in, I'm struggling to think I'll wish him well. I won't and never want them to win, so it's not going to change now because Aaron is there. It's rare that I don't wish a player all the best when they leave, especially those that serve their time, gives 100% and especially is a youth product.... but it's Man Utd FFS!!

By wishing him well, you're essentially hoping he performs and as a result, the club do well, and I just can't do that.

Do you wish him well and hope he pushes on?
Nope. Once he's gone hes nothing to me.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:02 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrB View Post
I will of course wish the lad well

But to lose to Palace every time he comes up against us
Agent AWB, it's the only way we're going to beat them
Old 26-06-2019, 07:15 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
Agent AWB, it's the only way we're going to beat them
28 f--king years since we beat them (league)!!!
Old 26-06-2019, 07:18 AM
Landlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
28 f--king years since we beat them (league)!!!
VAR will fix that
Old 26-06-2019, 07:18 AM

TWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTWELLSEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Yes I will. It is testament to palace if he does well. He will do well too, top player. Donít understand those doubting him.
Old 26-06-2019, 07:37 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
I don't get all this 'it reflects well on Palace if he does well there' business. Bollocks to that. Whilst they are clearly a bigger club than Palace, are we still in this 'little old Palace' time? I'm not sure Leeds or West Ham fans thought the same when they signed Alan Smith and Michael Carrick. I wonder when recruiting young players if we say "if you do well for Palace, you could play for Man Utd one day".
Old 26-06-2019, 07:37 AM
Palace till I die

casinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minecasinocolin : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
VAR will fix that
I got a funny feeling that VAR will go against us and rob us of a win.

Steve Parish our greatest chairmen.