Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 18-07-2019, 05:58 PM

Rob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRob Harmer : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Match streams for Gold membership

Really disappointed that we mere mortals can't watch friendly games etc without shelling out for Gold membership.
Mine and my son's standard membership are on hold, maybe if we get near Wembley I might think again
Old 19-07-2019, 05:08 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
So are many others.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:20 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
i'm not renewing immediately
Old 19-07-2019, 07:44 AM
Born in South Norwood

Coveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCoveta : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I'll renew when we strength the sqad
Old 19-07-2019, 07:47 AM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Can someone screen capture it and stick it up online?
Old 19-07-2019, 07:57 AM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
I have not used my Gold Membership yet to watch the Swiss games as they been live on TV here. For those Gold Members that have watched have they been ok so far? (i.e better quality than the free streams off the past years?)
Old 19-07-2019, 08:13 AM

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Any streams of Forest friendly tonight? Why the hell should I give the club even more money.
Old 19-07-2019, 08:21 AM

Yogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietYogya came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1905 View Post
I have not used my Gold Membership yet to watch the Swiss games as they been live on TV here. For those Gold Members that have watched have they been ok so far? (i.e better quality than the free streams off the past years?)
Coverage and quality has been fine.
Old 19-07-2019, 05:14 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Good to hear, thanks
Old 19-07-2019, 09:48 PM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yogya View Post
Unlike the performance on the pitch!
Old 19-07-2019, 09:54 PM

leeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietleeeooooh2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Never normally moan but got to say us season ticket holders are being treated badly with this.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:17 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Really disappointed at the club with this. I know it’s no big deal in the whole scheme of things but it’s yet another example of the monetising of every single interaction we have with the club.

When CPFC2010 took over, unquestionably with the vital help of us fans, it was brilliant. We actually had one of the owners posting on here and answering everyone’s questions. Unsurprisingly the BBS ****ed that up but there was still an amazing bond between the owners and us lot. We were listened to back then.

Now? I just feel like my value to the club is measured in pounds sterling and not years of attendance.

I honestly believe that the club see me as nothing more than an ageing income stream these days.

it’s just another nail in the coffin of that relationship.

It’s not worth losing sleep over, shit happens, albeit mostly to us fans.

Last edited by Blind_Eagle; 19-07-2019 at 10:28 PM.
Old 19-07-2019, 10:33 PM

lombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlombardo7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Really disappointed at the club with this. I know itís no big deal in the whole scheme of things but itís yet another example of the monetising of every single interaction we have with the club.

When CPFC2010 took over, unquestionably with the vital help of us fans, it was brilliant. We actually had one of the owners posting on here and answering everyoneís questions. Unsurprisingly the BBS ****ed that up but there was still an amazing bond between the owners and us lot. We were listened to back then.

Now? I just feel like my value to the club is measured in pounds sterling and not years of attendance.

I honestly believe that the club see me as nothing more than an ageing income stream these days.

itís just another nail in the coffin of that relationship.

Itís not worth losing sleep over, shit happens, albeit mostly to us fans.
......and your Parish points!
Old 20-07-2019, 12:27 AM
SC's wet dream

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeeooooh2 View Post
Never normally moan but got to say us season ticket holders are being treated badly with this.
Yes, you are. Its a disgraceful state of affairs.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 20-07-2019, 12:33 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
How come I watched the game on Palace Player today (well the second half anyway)?

I'm not a member of anything.

Not complaining, maybe I should.
Old 20-07-2019, 02:45 AM
Morally devoid scum

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
How come I watched the game on Palace Player today (well the second half anyway)?

I'm not a member of anything.

Not complaining, maybe I should.
Palace ****ed up somewhere on the iOS app
Old 20-07-2019, 03:53 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danpalace07 View Post
Palace ****ed up somewhere on the iOS app
Long may they continue to "**** up"!
Old 23-07-2019, 12:06 AM
Loosefish Scapegrace

A Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is hereA Wooden Fish On Wheels Sam the man is here
Shit me, as if we don't suffer enough for the cause now we have to pay extra to be tortured even more? What was the point in AWB's £50M then?
Old 23-07-2019, 05:56 AM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Pay to watch friendlies streamed? �� I don't think I will.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 23-07-2019, 08:18 AM

mrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemrs eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Call me old fashioned, but membership should only be a means of ensuring Palace fans priority access to match tickets, where they are not season ticket holders.

Season ticket holders, who pay up front for all the games do not and should not need a membership in addition to their season ticket - they have demonstrated their commitment by purchasing the S/T, in most cases to the tune of £500+

Are we in line to see some sort of silly nonsense whereby "Gold" members get priority for season ticket holders seats at home cup games? We've already got that "Gold" Members new cream off a slice of the away allocation for their own ballot (regardless of how few loyalty points they have)

It just strikes me as being a cynical, manipulative and greedy move by the club to get more money off the existing core loyal supporters