Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 27-07-2019, 11:19 PM
Born in South London

gcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgcwhite came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Rumour's come from the sun though - is it real, or is it just fantasy?
I heard it on my radio.
Old 27-07-2019, 11:27 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glɑzier View Post
Rumour's come from the sun though - is it real, or is it just fantasy?
Doesn't matter. Unfortunately we're just a poor boy, from a poor family.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:26 AM
I've got a 5 year plan...

Spikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girlsSpikemeister was in another world, a world of 20,000 girls
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
Doesn't matter. Unfortunately we're just a poor boy, from a poor family.
easy come, easy go....
Old 28-07-2019, 01:07 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Bismillah! No, Rennes will not let him go
Old 28-07-2019, 01:11 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietStockport_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Bismillah! No, Rennes will not let him go
Let him go?
Old 28-07-2019, 02:25 AM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_Palace View Post
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Meanwhile, Eagles transfer supremo Dougie Freedman...
Now that provided a laugh
Old 28-07-2019, 08:04 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
It's Levio Sarr not Ismaila Sarr...
Old 28-07-2019, 08:27 AM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
It's-a kind of tragic that we don't attract players like this.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:32 AM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfcfan1 View Post
He's signing for like over 35 mil do people really think we'd 1 even be in for him or 2 heard of him
Be surprised even at 3.5m let alone 35m.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:34 AM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
Not surprising though since our "scouting network" has been a ******* shambles since the day we was promoted. Seems to consist of Dougie Freedman with a PL panini sticker book, a blind fold and a dart.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:06 AM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
Not surprising though since our "scouting network" has been a ******* shambles since the day we was promoted. Seems to consist of Dougie Freedman with a PL panini sticker book, a blind fold and a dart.
Sheep
Old 28-07-2019, 11:39 AM

Bizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBizarro came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'm stopping at Macdonald's next to Rennes ground on my way to the Vendée next Saturday can pick him up if need be.
Old 28-07-2019, 11:50 AM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon_C-Pal View Post
I think you gotta get out, gotta get right out of here.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:29 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
I know it’s become the norm now and we have made some poor signings but this constant sniping at Parish and Freedman seems odd given we finished 12th last year.

We’ve (so far) only sold a left back who none of us had really heard of 18 months ago and we did actually get a record amount for him.

I’m really struggling to see what people’s expectations are in truth.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:10 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralph View Post
I know it’s become the norm now and we have made some poor signings but this constant sniping at Parish and Freedman seems odd given we finished 12th last year.

We’ve (so far) only sold a left back who none of us had really heard of 18 months ago and we did actually get a record amount for him.

I’m really struggling to see what people’s expectations are in truth.
He's a right back but I agree. The last two windows have actually been pretty good although the previous few were very poor. Getting Ayew on a cheap permanent also means we still have out two loan spaces free.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:12 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by MFBias View Post
Sheep
You're right. I'd probably have a bit more faith in Shaun and his mates.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:39 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
Well not until they become injury prone and at the end of their careers.
Old 28-07-2019, 03:29 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
You're right. I'd probably have a bit more faith in Shaun and his mates.
Entering 7th year and record period in top flight.
Old 28-07-2019, 04:26 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
There is a separate thread for the moaners to unite on which shows how sad the BBS has become with negative posters having a field day.

Thankfully by putting them on ignore you can sift them out and ignore their constant moaning and negativity.

COYP
Old 28-07-2019, 05:10 PM

Penstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is herePenstone Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdeagle View Post
There is a separate thread for the moaners to unite on which shows how sad the BBS has become with negative posters having a field day.

Thankfully by putting them on ignore you can sift them out and ignore their constant moaning and negativity.

COYP
COYhdeagle