Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Crystal Palace Football Club Ľ General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 28-07-2019, 06:40 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Unceccesary thread
Old 28-07-2019, 06:49 PM

anonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I personally feel sorry for Zaha. Just look at what we have done to him, CPFC should be thoroughly ashamed. I'm surprised at the pure lack of compassion for his situation. Just imagine how stressful it must be to only earn 120k per week and only having a choice of four or five luxury cars. Not to mention his big house and holidays wherever he wants. It breaks my heart how we have held him back and kept him down.

**** Him
Old 28-07-2019, 07:03 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post
I personally feel sorry for Zaha. Just look at what we have done to him, CPFC should be thoroughly ashamed. I'm surprised at the pure lack of compassion for his situation. Just imagine how stressful it must be to only earn 120k per week and only having a choice of four or five luxury cars. Not to mention his big house and holidays wherever he wants. It breaks my heart how we have held him back and kept him down.

**** Him

Nah, **** you.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:04 PM

SA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is hereSA Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
You only need to look at the thread starter...
Ooh, don’t post that! He’ll moan that your making it about him.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:21 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Joe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is hereJoe85 Sam the man is here
Good times. Never forgotten.

JCL Wankers.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:32 PM

anonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineanonymousone : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post
Good times. Never forgotten.

JCL Wankers.
JCL, sometimes I wish I was. Just because I don't spend mylife on a forum doesn't mean that your opinion is worth more than mine. Nobody said Zaha was not a good player, nobody said he hasn't done wonders for us. In return we have made him a multimillionaire, if that's not enough then he can get ****ed. Obviously just my opinion of course, but I don't feel to need to hero worship people who will be off at the mention of another 10k a week.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:38 PM
Probationary User

Tony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Best player Iíve seen in red and blue in 30 plus years. If he has ambitions to play higher than us, I canít blame him. He is and always will be a palace hero and legend. Close thread
Old 28-07-2019, 07:39 PM
Once More Into The Fray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony888 View Post
Best player Iíve seen in red and blue in 30 plus years. If he has ambitions to play higher than us, I canít blame him. He is and always will be a palace hero and legend. Close thread

Spot on.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:40 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshPalace View Post
If he stays another year and his attitude is good, we support him as we always have done, fervently.
If we're left with ultra-petulant Wilf, we let him know what we think. The man's on £6m a year and we saved his career, we don't owe him anything
Correct answer
He really needs to respect/ remember we imo saved his career.
Old 28-07-2019, 07:41 PM
Probationary User

Tony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTony888 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
If he wants to leave (which he hasn’t said himself), the blame lies with our lack of ambition to push on with the Leicester’s and Everton’s of this world. He is a top 6 player watching rubbish like sorloth join the club.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:05 PM

CPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is hereCPFC.1990 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zohar's Penalty View Post
I will treat him as the single greatest player to have ever worn the shirt, because that is what he is.
Wright and Lombardo were better.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:18 PM
Laths

laths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaths came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Once he goes he’s just another player in the Prem, won’t give a 4x
Old 28-07-2019, 08:31 PM
19 years for 4,075 posts

ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
. Not sure I want to sing his name with Gusto anymore.
What makes you think Gusto wants to sing with you anyway ?
Old 28-07-2019, 08:41 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe85 View Post

Nah, **** you.
Well done Joe.

Now close this thread. There's so much other stuff to moan about.
Old 28-07-2019, 08:43 PM

palacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is herepalacemetros Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ee-ay-ee-ay-ee-ay-o View Post
What makes you think Gusto wants to sing with you anyway ?
Old 28-07-2019, 09:04 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymousone View Post

**** Him
Maybe he isnít as obsessed with money etc as you are? Maybe he wants to prove himself at the highest level he can in his profession? Is that something to slag someone off for because you are jealous of his stuff?

Half the people slagging off wilf have probably never had a job I suppose so maybe donít get pride in their work or a passion for what they do
Old 28-07-2019, 09:11 PM

HorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHorleyStu came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony888 View Post
If he wants to leave (which he hasnít said himself), the blame lies with our lack of ambition to push on with the Leicesterís and Evertonís of this world. He is a top 6 player watching rubbish like sorloth join the club.
Absolutely spot on. Letís be honest, he has carried our team for a few seasons now. I donít blame him as our lack of ambition in multiple windows and constant fight of relegation. Heís too good for us!

However, life goes on and we need this to be completed ASAP so we still have time to get in replacements.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:17 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
The Sun published a report about an hour ago saying that Palace are telling clubs that Zaha is not for sale at any price within this window as there is insufficient time left in this window to sign a replacement.
Old 28-07-2019, 09:20 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazza2 View Post
The Sun published a report about an hour ago saying that Palace are telling clubs that Zaha is not for sale at any price within this window as there is insufficient time left in this window to sign a replacement.
Think thatís reasonable. Theyíve listened to offers for about 2 months. With 10 days to go thatís enough. Hope itís true
Old 28-07-2019, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
Maybe he isnít as obsessed with money etc as you are? Maybe he wants to prove himself at the highest level he can in his profession? Is that something to slag someone off for because you are jealous of his stuff?

Half the people slagging off wilf have probably never had a job I suppose so maybe donít get pride in their work or a passion for what they do
Yeah Pal, you got me sussed. I have never had a job or money and therefore lie awake at night worrying how much Zaha has made. I just think that making 120k a week should be met with a bit more respect. If you wanted to leave in the near future then why sign a five year contract. Or did he think we were going to be pushing for the champions league last year? No he signed for money.