Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 12-08-2019, 02:42 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
Matchday Uploads

This season I'm going to try to upload all our games in full - assuming that they record OK. I shall also upload our MOTD highlights as I did last season.

The Everton game files are now up (unfortunately the first five minutes of the whole game didn't record properly for some reason), however, I have changed the password to the Google Drive account so if anyone wants it you will have to post here to let me know.
Old 12-08-2019, 06:42 AM
still looking

JOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJOHN1509 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Top man, I normally download the games via pirate bay etc, but they are hit & miss if they ever appear on there, would it be possible for the password ?, cheers
Old 12-08-2019, 06:53 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
That's awesome slimbloke

I too would appreciate the password please kid sir
Old 12-08-2019, 07:21 AM

EaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEaglesSnapBack : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I normally put up with the shitty full match recording websites but this would be a very welcome solution!

Password would be much appreciated, thanks SB!
Old 12-08-2019, 09:12 AM

James SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJames SG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slimbloke'H' View Post
This season I'm going to try to upload all our games in full - assuming that they record OK. I shall also upload our MOTD highlights as I did last season.

The Everton game files are now up (unfortunately the first five minutes of the whole game didn't record properly for some reason), however, I have changed the password to the Google Drive account so if anyone wants it you will have to post here to let me know.
Hi,

Thanks for this, can you provide a link to the location of the files?

Cheers.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:48 AM
Eagle in the Borders

Slimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is hereSlimbloke'H' Sam the man is here
I have PMed you guys and replied to those who PMed me.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:00 AM

Jman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJman : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Hey mate this sounds great - please can you send me the details.

Thanks
Old 13-08-2019, 09:17 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Yes please H, can I get the new password please.

Thanks for doing this
Old 13-08-2019, 09:17 AM
Lurker

sirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsirdougie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I noticed Saturdays Match of the Day is now available on iPlayer on Sunday evening, rather than Tuesday as was the case last year.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:23 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Yes please Slim - please add me to your list. Great work BTW.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:23 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirdougie View Post
I noticed Saturdays Match of the Day is now available on iPlayer on Sunday evening, rather than Tuesday as was the case last year.
Yeah apparently it is 7pm every Sunday it will be available.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:40 AM
This is it

Chris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChris Finch came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
is there anyway of getting hold of the new 18/19 documentary offline?
will pay for it, just want to download to an iPad for offline
Old 18-08-2019, 08:04 PM
Eagle in the Borders

For those of you with the constitution of an ox, the full match file is now up.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:06 PM

One Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkOne Clint Hill sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:

Hi, yes please!!
Old 18-08-2019, 08:08 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
For those of you with the constitution of an ox, the full match file is now up.
must spread etc as I admire your sense of duty Slim, but I do wonder why you have bothered
Old 18-08-2019, 11:23 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
must spread etc as I admire your sense of duty Slim, but I do wonder why you have bothered
You're not the only one wondering, Cary, but I said I'd do it and here we are.

MOTD 2 will be up in about half an hour.
Old 18-08-2019, 11:26 PM
Eagle in the Borders

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Clint Hill View Post
Hi, yes please!!
Check your PMs.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Eagle in the Borders

I seem to be having an issue uploading the full match file (minus the first few minutes). Either my uploads are being massively throttled (download speed is bang on) or the Google servers are taking the piss.

I started uploading the 7.2GB file four and a half hours ago and it's still showing the best part of six hours left. Last week's game (10GB) uploaded in three hours.

MOTD is ready to go but it'll have to wait 'til the morning I'm afraid.
Old 24-08-2019, 10:42 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
I seem to be having an issue uploading the full match file (minus the first few minutes). Either my uploads are being massively throttled (download speed is bang on) or the Google servers are taking the piss.

I started uploading the 7.2GB file four and a half hours ago and it's still showing the best part of six hours left. Last week's game (10GB) uploaded in three hours.

MOTD is ready to go but it'll have to wait 'til the morning I'm afraid.
I'm sure we can all be patient. If you can get the whole game I would be very grateful though as I was at a wedding today. Thanks H
Old 24-08-2019, 10:55 PM
Eagle in the Borders

The 'whole game' is minus the first eight minutes I'm afraid. Still, it's better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick...